The end is here

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer

Last night it hit 17k

All the work, grinding and studying all thrown away. Just scroll through tiktok and youll realise how over it is.

Forum chads will become household names. Prices of you know what will explode, you wont be able to escape being subhuman anymore

We are done for.

@HimmyButler @drop @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @thecel @thereallegend @Sprinkles @Reformed @Corleone

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMattersCel, Reformed and 6 others
I would post evidence but rather not give the attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
more men improving themselves is a good thing, they'll no longer have to settle for mediocre women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29670 and nope
more men improving themselves is a good thing, they'll no longer have to settle for mediocre women.
mediocre women will no longer settle for chad, you dont understand its both genders that are being fed the knowledge

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and shortcel88
mogged

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Venommm_
@Master sorry I keep tagging but something needs to be done or all this will be for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Yuno_howitez
Now everything will become a trend and women will even focus on gonial angle on men.

This is a beautiful time to be a chad, and the worst of times to be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I don’t care about the greycels getting the info tbh it’s just gonna make it more brutal for us who try so hard to ascend

Even my normie hungarian sister got looksmax tiktoks on her fy page. It’s that brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maximilian and chrisN
Now everything will become a trend and women will even focus on gonial angle on men.

This is a beautiful time to be a chad, and the worst of times to be subhuman
all hope is lost, they will analyse us and see right through any attempts we make to escape our genetic makeup

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
you dont understand its both genders that are being fed the knowledge
women have had this knowledge for decades, they're already frauding harder than the biggest autists here.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
I don’t care about the greycels getting the info tbh it’s just gonna make it more brutal for us who try so hard to ascend

Even my normie hungarian sister got looksmax tiktoks on her fy page. It’s that brutal.
natural selection will begin again, at least the future generations wont have to suffer the same way we do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
If you planned to get surgery it never began for you either way.

This fearmongering is sexhaver trait.

MGTOW like me don't give a fuck

natural selection will begin again, at least the future generations wont have to suffer the same way we do
We aren't suffering, we are in the easiest and best generation possible you ungrateful, low T fuck.

all hope is lost, they will analyse us and see right through any attempts we make to escape our genetic makeup
Over for me.
if you guys wanna blame someone blame Syrian Psycho, not @curlyheadjames.

James is a real one man he made a small trend and didnt even mention looksmax

But then that guy Syrian made it popular and started selling our info to normies and made bank. Dillon and Erand came after

women have had this knowledge for decades, they're already frauding harder than the biggest autists here.
they will analyse our faces, our heights, every fucking thing about us, they will see us with the bp eye like we are cursed with. Competition will increase, maybe not for you because your not subhuman like most us but we genuinely wont be able to escape what we are

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Only ltn-htn should be worrying rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and chrisN
We aren't suffering, we are in the easiest and best generation possible you ungrateful, low T fuck.
Say that to your non existent offspring and declining mental health

Say that to your non existent offspring and declining mental health
Say that to you being born 100 years earlier, dying in some trench like a roach.

Tell that to someone who had to feel hunger.

Tell that to someone who had to work 12 hours a day.

Your declining mental health is a you problem.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Maximilian
Say that to you being born 100 years earlier, dying in some trench like a roach.

Tell that to someone who had to feel hunger.

Tell that to someone who had to work 12 hours a day.

Your declining mental health is a you problem.
hows your quality of life then? You cope everyday because your worthless in the eyes of others. At least in previous generations you die a man with dignity

@mogger123 people on this site are so dumb

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
hows your quality of life then?
I can't complain.
You cope everyday because your worthless in the eyes of others
Okay, seems like a better strategy then to base your value on the perception of others. Maybe you should try if you mental health is so bad.
At least in previous generations you die a man with dignity
You have options but im not gonna elobareta

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
Ever since the August 7th Incident it has not reached less than 10k JFLL

The admins are Jewish Globalists
you WILL accept the immigrants goy!
These admins are delusional. They can’t grasp the seriousness of this situation and keep trolling us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Over for me.
if you guys wanna blame someone blame Syrian Psycho, not @curlyheadjames.

James is a real one man he made a small trend and didnt even mention looksmax

But then that guy Syrian made it popular and started selling our info to normies and made bank. Dillon and Erand came after
i did not make a penny off of anything not even my music streams pay nothing and SoundCloud says I cant get money off of my biggest song so yeah it wasn never for the money or clout I just had a fun thing going and I was high everyday on meth making videos had nothing better to do I did not see the views going up because I was on haloperidol which confused math problems letters & numbers but the second I got sober in April and out of psychosis I immediately put an end to it. I did not ignite this flame, I made a few videos and got less than 5k followers from it all whenever I could've gotten hundreds of thousands & made so much money but I didn't because those are the same things I sing and speak out against I would never hinder or hurt this forum in anyway and I still tried my best to keep this forum out of tiktok's mouth & even I still got doxxed & swatted due to it, it's truly fucked beyond repair lmao I am not a malicious tiktok fuckers like these little new retards running their mouth on tiktok and then they get surprised when they get what they deserve.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Yuno_howitez
no its not

stop thinking about the male gender as a group who works together

modern men cuck each other, betray each other and hate each other

you dont get any benefit from another dude being more gl than you

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and chrisN
no its not

stop thinking about the male gender as a group who works together

modern men cuck each other, betray each other and hate each other

you dont get any benefit from another dude being more gl than you
they already come with better bases than us