Reactions: Over, Deleted member 13543, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
voicepilled again

top tier jaw+average eyes=GL

top tier eye area+average jaw=GL

average eye area+average jaw=average

shit eye area+shit jaw=subhuman

• +1
Reactions: unluckylucky, fogdart, NormieKilla and 14 others
Shit post, not everyone has Instagram, thus we can't see the comments. You should've just took screenshots and post them.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7419
"just mew bro"

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
top tier jaw+average eyes=GL

average eye area+average jaw=average

shit eye area+shit jaw=subhuman
basically but the 2nd outweighs 1st, 3rd and obvs 4th

Shit post, not everyone has Instagram, thus we can't see the comments. You should've just took screenshots and post them.
every comment is eyes and hair except a couple of pick me girls that say personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and UglyGod360
every comment is eyes and hair except a couple of pick me girls that say personality
Not surprised tbh. Lifefuel for me as I have a better eye area opposed to jaw. Those foids were just virtue signalling, JFL.

Not surprised tbh. Lifefuel for me as I have a better eye area opposed to jaw. Those foids were just virtue signalling, JFL.
just maskmax

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
just maskmax
I actually received a compliment from a foid at subway, wearing my mask. Too bad masks are not going to be mandatory soon. Oh well. Saving up for jaw surgery.

I actually received a compliment from a foid at subway, wearing my mask. Too bad masks are not going to be mandatory soon. Oh well. Saving up for jaw surgery.
same boat as me, i have top tier eye area, shit mandible, atleast we can ascend tho ay

same boat as me, i have top tier eye area, shit mandible, atleast we can ascend tho ay
I never said I had top tier eye area, as a matter of fact it is nothing special, at least compared to male models eye area. Anyway, let me see a photo of your eyes (no homo). You made me kinda curious now ngl.

I never said I had top tier eye area, as a matter of fact it is nothing special, at least compared to male models eye area. Anyway, let me see a photo of your eyes (no homo).
Screenshot 20210526 123657 Gallery

Snapchat 1414880944

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inscol, bysontallou, faggotchadlite and 2 others
I can't read without the app what are they saying

What lighting is that in, I have blue eyes but can't get light on them in pics due to insane depth
Screenshot 20210517 005247 Video Player

here is better lighting but taken from below head height and far away so ignore quality

pretty dim lighting, im better lighting my eyes glow
Dam mogger. In absolute brightest lighting mine don't even compare

View attachment 1151614

Just hold frame bro :ogre:

View attachment 1151620

It's beyond over for his chin. Maybe with fancy filters, the right lighting and photo editing he has "prettyboy appeal" but when foids see his recessed tiny chin in motion they will cower in disgust.

Also, notice how he covers his chin in most of the photos. He knows it's small. He's a Walmart Thom Strijd with the testosterone of a castrated man. Look at his frame. What frame? It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Also, notice how he covers his chin in most of the photos. He knows it's small. He's a Walmart Thom Strijd with the testosterone of a castrated man. Look at his frame. What frame? It's over.
not trying to be rude, who are u talking to? me or thecel?

eyes is relative, could be color, shape, spacing, or eyebrows tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Personality

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and gamma
All i got from this is that @SubhumanCurrycel is right. Hairpilled again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and SubhumanCurrycel
EC5946BB C0D9 490C BEE3 96E012ABAAAB

brutal top comment jfl
@SubhumanCurrycel thoughts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, gamma and SubhumanCurrycel
Hair >>> both

That comment section made me book an appointment at tabans office

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
the reason they all say eyes and hair is because that guy has them. if some gigamogger jawline god did the same post every comment would be about jaw. NEVER ask what they say because it's not genuine, just observe what they do

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Offensive Bias

enjoy reading these comments boyos

Although i agree that eyes are more important than jaw, this isnt a valid way to prove it. Thats because girls dont know what they want or like themselves. So asking about their opinion in this context doesnt work.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
"top tier" eye area will make you into a psl god by itself
if your eye area is "top tier" and everything esle is average (meaning no significant failos), then you can easily be 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and ProAcktiv
idk I don't like masks, because altough my eye area isn't bad, I just don't like when people don't see my jaw and face as a whole, it's a weird feeling for me

nah i have a top tier eye area and im not 7 psl
"top tier" eye area will make you into a psl god by itself
if your eye area is "top tier" and everything esle is average (meaning no significant failos), then you can easily be 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: thecel