The end of the "JAW vs EYES" debate

What if i have above average jaw and above average eye area?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
unless u have deformities elsewhere or ur sub 5ft, u will generally be considered handsome by society
What if i have above average jaw and above average eye area?

• +1
bruh , the chinese dude is high bofygat , doesnt have hair and is wearing glasses , use a robust white chad for example

lol at White Chad. The dude’s gotta have a robust jaw and bad eyes to show that eyes are more important than jaw.

Last edited:
unless u have deformities elsewhere or ur sub 5ft, u will generally be considered handsome by society
I'm almost 5.10, average to decent frame (small wrists tho) and slayer pheno since I'm italian.

I'm almost 5.10, average to decent frame (small wrists tho) and slayer pheno since I'm italian.
italianer is second best pheno, first being north atlantid, ur non nt if u cant slay

is ur 21mm pfl legit, that is so small wtf, i know ur eyes are small but it cant be 2cm right?:feelswah:
lol at White Chad. The dude’s gotta have a robust jaw bad eyes to show that eyes are more important than jaw.

• +1
italianer is second best pheno, first being north atlantid, ur non nt if u cant slay
Im non nt :cry: and i can 100% confirm that unless you are chad, being nt is everything.

Im non nt :cry: and i can 100% confirm that unless you are chad, being nt is everything.
ppl cope on here and say being nt doesnt matter when they sit in the corner of the classroom on looksmax for an hour getting fucking food thrown at them bc theyre so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Sense
Btw im sitting in the corner of the classroom browsing looksmax rn :lul:
ppl cope on here and say being nt doesnt matter when they sit in the corner of the classroom on looksmax for an hour getting fucking food thrown at them bc theyre so pathetic

Btw im sitting in the corner of the classroom browsing looksmax rn :lul:
jfl, go talk to some guys and assert dominance

i used to be 2 years ago, only way to fix it is by pushing urself out of ur comfort zone and be high eq ngl
Too high inhib for that 😢

lol at White Chad. The dude’s gotta have a robust jaw and bad eyes to show that eyes are more important than jaw.
nah , he is bloated , has no cheekbones , plus no hair , how do u expect him to look good anyways?

• Hmm...
nah , he is bloated , has no cheekbones , plus no hair , how do u expect him to look good anyways?

I don’t expect him to look good. He’s an example of a male who looks bad despite having a large jaw, to show that jaw is not law.

the coping in this thread is harder than my dick

• JFL
I agree eyes are more important, and they can make or break a face, but they are not that much more important than the rest of your bones
Women will literally never mention jaw but if you aske them to post some attractive men, they will have BOTH eyes and jaw
I know girls obsessed with thimotèè whatever that would never say "jaw" as the first thing, but still obsess over guys with good bones, it's just not what they would answer to that exact question.

BTW i'm pretty sure most men would also reply eyes, and that's bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and zeke714
I don’t expect him to look good. He’s an example of a male who looks bad despite having a large jaw, to show that jaw is not law.
Same could be said for eye area , try morphing Danny deviyo with hunter eyes

• +1
this doest mean eye area = everything, they also say “smile”, which means you need good forward growth for a wide smile and the ideal amount of teeth show

more like forward growth + eye area is everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Eye area is massively overrated. If you wanna get called "cute" ok then having good eyes is important but raw sexual attraction lies on the jawlines.

I have blackops2cel tier eyes but ever since I lost weight, I get more notice thanks to my chiseled jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Eye area is massively overrated. If you wanna get called "cute" ok then having good eyes is important but raw sexual attraction lies on the jawlines.

I have blackops2cel tier eyes but ever since I lost weight, I get more notice thanks to my chiseled jaw.
big cope

just buzzcut if your hair is shit jfl

Always been eyes, eyes are THE window to the soul

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew