The existence of gender proves the blackpill.

Dorado

Dorado

Shine on
I was talking with with some normie friends about the blackpill. I explained that it's in female nature to seek out the highest value male and in male nature to spread his seed far and wide. I started out by claiming that you can observe this pattern everywhere in nature, then I gave the classic example of lions.

My friend was like:
Dorado! Humans are not Lions! Why are you comparing humans to animals? We are different! And this is just one animal species that you're cherry picking!

That was a very stupid thing to say. I could've picked any other animal. Monogamy in nature is extremely rare, 99% of animals follow the female hypergamy dynamic.

That's actually the reason why the two sexes evolved in the first place. Think about it. Why do all advanced animals have gender? Why aren't we all like bacteria that can just make copies of themselves? That's how all life started out, but at some point we evolved gender. Why? What kind of evolutionary advantage does the existence of gender bring to the table?

Very simple: The two sexes system allows the fittest members of a group to share their dna with the rest. It allows evolution to work faster. Instead of only relying on survival as an evolutionary pressure, we also have sexual selection. This way, the desirable genes can be shared and spread across a population much quicker, which increases chances of survival in the next generations. There would no point whatsoever in different sexes existing if not for that.

There is one sex that is responsible for the actual reproduction process and one sex that is responsible for just giving out DNA. Obviously if all you're doing is giving out DNA, you're not going to have very high standards and will seek to spread it to as many females as you can, it's a very small investment for you. A single male can fertilize multiple females no problem. But if you're the one who's doing all the work, it's a huge investment for you, of both time, energy and resources. You'll need to hold onto that DNA you received for a long time and put all you've got into it. So of course you will seek out the best possible match.

It's a basic matter of supply and demand. Economics 101. Of course females are hypergamous. It's the reason men and women EXIST.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and hebbewem
@subhuman incel read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, thecel and subhuman incel
dn read @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 5786