the forum has descended hard

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
i remember back in 2020, 70percent of the users were here to looksmax and give advices, it was very easy to discuss a looksmaxing subject, and the threads were rich of usefuls informations provided by smart users, it wasn't rare that some threads turned 2 pages or more longs of debates on for example a surgery or a looksmaxing cope or method.

Now 70 percent of the threads are pure autism out of offtopic, even in the looksmaxing section it's often useless, if you ask any questions or want to exchange about a subject either no one post any meaningful thing and the thread as no reply, either your thread is hijacked by ldaring rotter who turn it into shit.

When you ask for advices to high iq users on pm such as @Soalian, they just leave you on read/
the rating section is completely useless because, either you are ugly and users make fun of you instead of giving you looksmaxing advices, or you're average and no one tell you your real flaws and how to improve. IT WASnt like that before
even for the lol, the forum isn't as funny as it used to be, I remember the golden era with pinkwell, shortuglyandbrown makintithappen and all the other caging retarded users who were here. now they're all long gone, instead we have mere copy of them such as alexbrown or badg
most of the users are dumb teenagers who came here thanks to the forum becoming mainstream, and they are just useless greycels piece of shit trying to act cool and based. there is so few users left which i can really learn something from.

I litterally learn more looksmaxing by exchanging with cucked redditors from r/orthotropics r/tretinoin and other subs than here, wherewe are supposed to help each other.
I'm very frustrated tbh, :feelswah:
you faile me
, this forum is like a stacy fresh ou of high school, first she is hot young pure beautiful, and the time goes by and now she is now a fat used up tatted chadwidowed bitter single mom cum dumpster.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 7725 and 19 others
ironic

lol took the iq part out of the title after i commented, smart move

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
That's why I joined this forum.

To save y'all.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and DwayneWhite55
This is what happens when a bunch of 14 yr olds hijack a forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, FreakkForLife, mafiaboy and 8 others
chill out coq

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, chawaje, Patient A and 1 other person
Not as gay as your posts

and what? why you're mad at me for calling out on your faggotry? are you homophobic, huh? bigot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and DwayneWhite55
if u didn't learn everything in 2020, maybe its an iq problem.

• +1
Reactions: Ice
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 18603
I dont really remember everyone committed to looksmaxxing but the users were funnier undoubtedly

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lars, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
alt after alt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
It's because I'm here now

right @dfucclife

Oh look another cry baby, muh 2020 whaaa nobody talks to me whaaa you guys aren't funny whaaa

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
The atmosphere is very different. The memes and culture and what is posted is also very different

• So Sad
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I joined recently so I dont remember that
But I dont like your name, it makes me angry

Now 70 percent of the threads are pure autism out of offtopic, even in the looksmaxing section it's often useless, if you ask any questions or want to exchange about a subject either no one post any meaningful thing and the thread as no reply, either your thread is hijacked by ldaring rotter who turn it into shit.
Absolutely this , i have no problems with offtopic Being autistic but at least keep the looksmaxing section clean

• +1
Reactions: wholesome
Offtopic is for aspe posting dude. But rateme and looksmaxxing are still full of info

I dont really remember everyone committed to looksmaxxing but the users were funnier undoubtedly
yeahh i loved all the 2020 guys

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, oatmeal and Kingkellz
What do you think you are going to accomplish by "looksmaxxing" if you care about your looks so much maybe you should switch genders because you are acting like a little girl now

That’s just cuz ur in offtopic

Yeah dude, water. I used to have like 30 DMs opening discussing surgeries with people. I haven't found a single person I've been interested in starting a convo with in like 6 months. This forum has just become a bunch of broke teenagers discussing heightmaxxing, mewing, and other copes.

This forum is for indians only