The four most important things for male attractiveness

aleksandr

aleksandr

Bronze
In no particular order, they all required in some decency to be considered very attractive

- Leanness
- Height (doesn't matter online, and medium height is OK if the others are really good / the woman is short)
- Jaw
- Eyes

hair, symmetry, bideltoid also important but to a lesser extent and theres examples of bald moggers, asymmetric moggers, and narrow frame moggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, subhuman incel and 8 others
In no particular order, they all required in some decency to be considered very attractive

- Leanness
- Height (doesn't matter online, and medium height is OK if the others are really good / the woman is short)
- Jaw
- Eyes

hair, symmetry, bideltoid also important but to a lesser extent and theres examples of bald moggers, asymmetric moggers, and narrow frame moggers.
about right

5 men in the whole world...Meeks, Lujberg, Statham lol
if you have a great jaw, eyes, and are tall and lean, baldness doesn't matter much. just considered masculine and you are still attractive

its more like, hair can save/cover up to some extent if you have a not ideal jaw / eye area (aka skull is a bit downward grown etc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, subhuman incel, hebbewem and 5 others
if you have a great jaw, eyes, and are tall and lean, baldness doesn't matter much. just considered masculine and you are still attractive

its more like, hair can save/cover up to some extent if you have a not ideal jaw / eye area (aka skull is a bit downward grown etc)
There are literally 5 bald men above 6 psl though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 3 others

Just be perfect in every way except hair theory. I literally see 5'10" 4 PSL normies on my campus with an NT haircuts and NW0 hairlines with attractive girls everywhere. If they shaved their head they'd look like clowns. I wish I would've gotten a hair transplant 4 years ago before going to college. Probably would've ascended with some becky a while ago if I just covered half my face like this:

1 24
Download 4

Instead I was going to the barber every 2 weeks and getting a buzzcut fade.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, subhuman incel, DEFAULT and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998
Just be perfect in every way except hair theory. I literally see 5'10" 4 PSL normies on my campus with an NT haircuts and NW0 hairlines with attractive girls everywhere. If they shaved their head they'd look like clowns. I wish I would've gotten a hair transplant 4 years ago before going to college. Probably would've ascended with some becky a while ago if I just covered half my face like this:

View attachment 1308903View attachment 1308905

Instead I was going to the barber every 2 weeks and getting a buzzcut fade.
all the people with that haircut age like shit
their hairlines are norwooding so they fraud like that
until they start thinning and its over.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and 1 other person

I would say about 95% of men are destroyed by baldness.Maybe around 2% don't drop in looks much like a Bruce Willis etc. and the other 3% aren't destroyed and only drop in looks by a point or so.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero and gamma
Face
Height
Race
Body

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and prettyboyswag
NT
Status
Money
Personality

I would say about 95% of men are destroyed by baldness.Maybe around 2% don't drop in looks much like a Bruce Willis etc. and the other 3% aren't destroyed and only drop in looks by a point or so.
if you don't norwood, you're a low T cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and ElySioNs
  1. Jaw
  2. Height
  3. Hair
  4. Physique (keep coping saying gym doesn't matter)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
why do people spend so much time arranging ranks for what is the most important. just improve it all

this is what women actually want

keep coping with twinks

@subhuman incel can prove it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel