The fucking gear i bought was bunk

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Never gonna buy gear from the black market ever again i got scammed jfl going for bloodwork tomorrow if my test levels come back under 600ng/dl i am going to get on a doctor prescribed trt for life and only come off and get on a fertility protocol when i want to have a child if anyone considers buying gear from the black market don't half the shit is bunk out there go to a doctor and let him prescribe you pharma test

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and jefferson
Only time I got bunk gear was some teragon anadrol. It didn't do shit. Thought anadrol was just overrated.

Then I took the same dose of purplepanda anadrol and holy fuck. That stuff is powerful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Only time I got bunk gear was some teragon anadrol. It didn't do shit. Thought anadrol was just overrated.

Then I took the same dose of purplepanda anadrol and holy fuck. That stuff is powerful.
The fucking gear i got was just oil man jfl and lol at the anadrol it's potent af hhhh i am sure you found out when you got on the real stuff

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
The fucking gear i got was just oil man jfl and lol at the anadrol it's potent af hhhh i am sure you found out when you got on the real stuff
Yeah I had to tap out at 5 days due to blood pressure but the strength and aggression was on another level.

Was probably my fault for not drinking enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah I had to tap out at 5 days due to blood pressure but the strength and aggression was on another level.

Was probably my fault for not drinking enough tbh.
My favourite roid of all time is dbol i explode on that shit my favourite oral steroid (i don't mind the water retention) and it gives you that feel good vibe too bad it eats out the hair and is toxic liver

• +1
Reactions: jefferson