THE GYMCELLER'S ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LOOKSMAXXING (PLANS, DIET, THEORY ALL INCLUDED)

Did you find this thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 68 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@chadison im thinking 16weeks before college, after i heightmax throughout HS w hgh n aromatase inhibitors when i get a decent frame w 6'2 height, I hop on 500mg test E (say im 175 shredded natty after senior year, and then the 3 months of 500mg test gets me to 195), to me that sounds like a kickass ascension plan to prepare for college. personally what do u think of hopping on roids right b4 college, too early?

Should have added pictures

@chadison im thinking 16weeks before college, after i heightmax throughout HS w hgh n aromatase inhibitors when i get a decent frame w 6'2 height, I hop on 500mg test E (say im 175 shredded natty after senior year, and then the 3 months of 500mg test gets me to 195), to me that sounds like a kickass ascension plan to prepare for college. personally what do u think of hopping on roids right b4 college, too early?
Questionable, yes you’ll probably increase SMV a good amount but understand the long term side effects you take on by doing them. Short run fun for possible long-term damage

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Questionable, yes you’ll probably increase SMV a good amount but understand the long term side effects you take on by doing them. Short run fun for possible long-term damage
at say 175lb 10% bodyfat with decent frame (something i think is a realistic goal for me by 19), would u say thats like top 10 percentile among college normies?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
at say 175lb 10% bodyfat with decent frame (something i think is a realistic goal for me by 19), would u say thats like top 10 percentile among college normies?
At 6ft0/6ft1 180lbs ripped would be top 10% for sure. I am 5’10 and 174lbs and have roughly a 95th percentile physique from what I can see (only detractor being height and a bit small of a clavicle)

Chadison do u know about any ppl on PEDs in your frat/ friends w. Personally I’ve heard a lot of my older friends who went to college have been experimenting w things like rad 140

Chadison do u know about any ppl on PEDs in your frat/ friends w. Personally I’ve heard a lot of my older friends who went to college have been experimenting w things like rad 140
Surprisingly not. Although I known some guys like me that experiment with things close to them, such as peptides, non-conventional supplements, and stimulants/vasodilators. Everything up to roids, basically. I’m one of them as well.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
So elevators will give you about 3 inches. Minus 1in for normal shoes that everyone wears, you can fraud TWO inches of height. It may not seem like a lot, but it can spare any 5’6 man from countless rejections, and give a huge SMV boost to any 5’10 man.

and a 5'6" man shall wear elevator shoes forever? How can he prevent women from discovering the truth?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
and a 5'6" man shall wear elevator shoes forever? How can he prevent women from discovering the truth?
Ultimately if you enter a LTR you cannot. But if you aren't looking for long-term relationships, you can probably get away with 2.5” ones that no one notices.

I will continue to wear them, not because they improve my SMV but moreso because height is literally correlated with life success. The taller you are, the more successful you’ll be. Of course, this is on average. You can still be successful as a short man. It’s just a little harder.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Also if you are a hard gainer teen, you need to bulk. Don’t listen to the maintaining bullshit, your growth factors and sex hormones will increase the more calories you consume, and the extra energy you get will allow you to push out an extra pound or extra weight, and all in all bulking makes a HUGE difference.

For hardhainer teens, it’s 50%diet 30%training 20% sleep imo