The hardest part of losing weight

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
Is not the hunger

it is the lack of sleep, the lack of energy

i can not sleep much when leanmaxxing. it will not deter me ofc.

anyone else have this problem?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827, House Lannister and 1 other person
and I am 18% rn so its not like im giga low like 10%. seriously man isnt the bodies main focus to reproduce

why tf is are so many obstacles that the body implements whenever ur starting to near 10%

u really dont have control over shit. ur own body and mind is trying to looksmin u too jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Moggie
how to get your bf%

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
how to get your bf%
i just looked at a lot of online bf pic charts and compared my body and then choose the one that best fits me now

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I have always been a deep sleeper and as a lanklet have always been low bf% aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Account
wake the fuck up son you don't have to sleep 9 hours everyday

wake the fuck up son you don't have to sleep 9 hours everyday
i work 12 hours a day doing some shit machinist job to pay for my surgeries and roids in future on 5 hours of sleep everyday. i wish i got 9 hours boyo

I’m probably like 20-21%

Yeh I get u bro. I sleep less when I’m lean af, which is good cause I still feel fresh but just need less sleep so I’m more productive with my longer day. When less lean I sleep more

Is not the hunger

it is the lack of sleep, the lack of energy

i can not sleep much when leanmaxxing. it will not deter me ofc.

anyone else have this problem?
but its 100% worth!!

also you should feel at the beginning lack of sleep and energy
usually, the first days are hard but then you should feel much better

its the thing like sugar intake.. if you quit sugar, you will feel terrible/no sleep/no energy but after couple of day without sugar (just a lil bit sugar is ok) you will feel 10000x better

L theanine magnesium fruit and salt before bed

i work 12 hours a day doing some shit machinist job to pay for my surgeries and roids in future on 5 hours of sleep everyday. i wish i got 9 hours boyo
OP after reading your post I have a theory, maybe the reason you're tired all the time and can't sleep much have another reason other than being lean prettyboy?
just a humble theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Walk. Watch what you eat. Make that a religion. Practice it. Walk if you can't jog. You need to learn how to jackhammer your metabolism. Treat your fat like a vagina. You wanna slam that shit! Pound it! Punch it! Smash it! Destroy it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827