The Heightpill is mostly mental

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
Just... hear me out.

I think the biggest impact your stature has is on your own mind. Women obviously do care about it, but not as much as people think.

The heightpill is still as certain as the sunrise, thought it creeps it's way into our lives in a different fashion.

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT:

Imagine you believed you were tall. Say, 6'3. You live your life through the eyes of someone who is that height. When you look in the mirror, you see a 6'3 person. But everyone else sees you as a 5'8 ""man"", but they can't say anything. Think of how differently you would potentially act. Think of all the possibilities.

I have no idea how to rewire your brain this way, but trying to figure it out will be my life's work.

Height is a mindset.

DelonLover1999 out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse, It'snotover, Whitepill_Saint and 9 others
so just be confident?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Allornothing, nordicel and 4 others
Imagine you believed you were tall. Say, 6'3. You live your life through the eyes of someone who is that height. When you look in the mirror, you see a 6'3 person. But everyone else sees you as a 5'8 ""man"", but they can't say anything. Think of how differently you would potentially act. Think of all the possibilities.
Confused-black-guy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mogstars, Detective and 4 others
Will never trust someone with a Dev1ce pfp
cmon do you think it's a mind virus or something? just ponder it

also what do you have against devve?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Whitepill_Saint
shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and henocied
i found a way to cope with the heightpill, if i see someone taller than me i look at their frame/hips, im mostly right in my theory that tall people have wide hips, narrow frames compared to height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, humanoidsub7, Debetro and 1 other person
cmon do you think it's a mind virus or something? just ponder it

also what do you have against devve?
It's a mind virus for short/ average height men. And if you're 6'2 or higher people will not see you as 5'8 at all unless they are like 7 ft lol. Don't have anything against device, I was just joking. I use to love the old Astralis💔.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DelonLover1999
And if you're 6'2 or higher people will not see you as 5'8 at all unless they are like 7 ft lol.
that's not what i meant. More like a permanent illusion your mind would play on you. It's obviously hard to imagine if you think abt the details, but they're not important.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and FaceandBBC
hell naw the type of greycels that be spawning on my threads
do you actually think the heighpill is mental? imagine you see a 5'6 guy being that confident and cocky. you would shut him down instantly. your coping cause your a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
do you actually think the heighpill is mental? imagine you see a 5'6 guy being that confident and cocky. you would shut him down instantly. your coping cause your a manlet
you clearly did not understand a word of what was said

• JFL
  • +1
@Pendejo copes by sitting in his moms basement collecting pictures of half naked male models on his pc

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Whitepill_Saint
you clearly did not understand a word of what was said
troll thread, i clearly understood, you think height is a mindset

good rage bait tho, almost thought you were serious lol

• JFL
@Pendejo copes by sitting in his moms basement collecting pictures of half naked male models on his pc
I am literally taller than you lmao.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and softlysoftly
as one should

troll thread, i clearly understood, you think height is a mindset

good rage bait tho, almost thought you were serious lol
It becomes a troll thread towards the end, but I do believe that height affects your own mentality a bit more than it affects how those around you perceive your actions, though the latter is still very significant.

To illustrate this: Think about the gravitas that Logan Roy has on Succession. He's like a giant looming over everybody, in the body of an old dwarf. And it's not because of some redpill bullshit like "just believe in yourself, bro", it's because the character actually has that much power.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
I am literally taller than you lmao.
in what planet is 5'10 > 6'4?
if you are going by my .com larp then you are like a fool I have already claimed 6'4 long before I came there, people usually inflate their height over time not the opposite unless they are trying to look believable

• JFL
Just... hear me out.

I think the biggest impact your stature has is on your own mind. Women obviously do care about it, but not as much as people think.

The heightpill is still as certain as the sunrise, thought it creeps it's way into our lives in a different fashion.

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT:

I have no idea how to rewire your brain this way, but trying to figure it out will be my life's work.

Height is a mindset.

DelonLover1999 out
Mirin schizo post

• Hmm...
  • JFL
If you are short, people, especially women, instantly see you as a kid. The heightpill is no joke.

• JFL
Just... hear me out.

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT:

Height is a mindset.

DelonLover1999 out
I am 6'3 so no concern of mine. I will say it is huge to how you act, I dont really worry about pissing people off or being kind. You also get more respect especially from those of the same height

• JFL