the incel documentary only has 500,000 views after all this time

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.

I remember all the old memes and shit i dont know why this is the only incel site left

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Vitruvian
this isnt an incel site

incels.is is

Yeah, but many incels are here. Me included.
yea but the discussion isnt incel-centric, its looks-centric. and also being incel has a defeatist connotation. most of the people on here have the motivation to look better

• +1
Reactions: Hector
yea but the discussion isnt incel-centric, its looks-centric. and also being incel has a defeatist connotation. most of the people on here have the motivation to look better

Yeah there definitely is a defeatist element to fully accepting the :blackpill: .

It doesn't mean someone can't improve themself, for themself. But a guy who looks like this would have to be delusional to think looksmaxxing will honestly get him a girlfriend:
J9nMNFL

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Vitruvian
Yeah there definitely is a defeatist element to fully accepting the :blackpill: .
well it depends on if you have potential or not/how you perceive it. some use it as motivation, some dont

It doesn't mean someone can't improve themself, for themself. But a guy who looks like this would have to be delusional to think looksmaxxing will honestly get him a girlfriend:
View attachment 178504
he has a girlfriend

I thought so to, but apparently it was just a rumor. He paid a hot foid to kiss him on camera.
bro he statusmaxxed and managed to find some foid with a 0.1% rarity incel fetish

bunch of fags

Simple answer: no one gives a shit about incels

View attachment 178504
Fuck.
That's legit disturbing

1 minute in I want to suicide already