The incels here think they are incel because they arent chad, its because they arent white

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
this forum gives the wrong idea, you dont have to be a legit psl6 chad to get girls you just need to be white + NT looking aka not basement dweller

The incels here think they are incel because they arent chad, its because they arent white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 16110 and kingofdjungle39
this forum gives the wrong idea, you dont have to be a legit psl6 chad to get girls you just need to be white + NT looking aka not basement dweller

white nt chadlite is equal to ethnic chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
Keep coping subhuman dog

On that thread i linked a bunch of blonde white guys getting rejected by girls, and all ethnics were having no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Smoke Fanboy
An average ethnic has much higher SMV in his native country than an above average white man has in the West
White women are the only women that are Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
An average ethnic has much higher SMV in his native country than an above average white man has in the West
White women are the only women that are Chad only
Honestly I think girls in every country these days are hypergamous af. Look at India, i saw a stat like 80% of women cheat on their husbands

No girl is not a whore these days as everyone has social media and dating apps

• +1
Reactions: kingofdjungle39
Im white and incel soo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Honestly I think girls in every country these days are hypergamous af. Look at India, i saw a stat like 80% of women cheat on their husbands

No girl is not a whore these days as everyone has social media and dating apps
I'm just basing this off seeing ethnic couples irl where the guy is giga subhuman and the woman is worth a 3 minute bang

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17829
Who says u need to be psl 6? This is not incels.is. Most people here are not delusional. Look at these tinder experiments.

Chestbrah (ugly gymcel) tinder experiment in Usa (60 likes 28 hours)

Pretty boy fish

White HTN results.

Dimorphism pill

There are many more.. HTN and jacked is enough to do well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
In todays episode of triggered shitskins:

White vs Ethnic

Its not me who is triggered its clearly you who wont accept that ethnics are slaying in Europe and whites are losing, you guys are good in america though.:feelskek:

incels here think they are incel because they arent chad, its because they arent white
ethnics cant always slay because they are poorer than whites on average. and you think that some jungle gook is into you because the way you look, meanwhile its all about your money

a rich, low inhib ethnic is probably banging your oneitis while you are posting here bro just saying

• JFL

White vs Ethnic

Its not me who is triggered its clearly you who wont accept that ethnics are slaying in Europe and whites are losing, you guys are good in america though.:feelskek:

How mad does it make you that I'm white and your not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and BearBoy
ethnics cant always slay because they are poorer than whites on average. and you think that some jungle gook is into you because the way you look, meanwhile its all about your money

a rich, low inhib ethnic is probably banging your oneitis while you are posting here bro just saying

• JFL
I love being a hairy light brown skinned north caucasian man with high testosterone, you are just a cuck who lets your women be whores and men be fags

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
I love being a hairy light brown skinned north caucasian man with high testosterone, you are just a cuck who lets your women be whores and men be fags
Are you chenchen?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ingush half chechen

But do have some asian in me, close to pamirid pheno / pontid.
Don't most people from that area consider themselves to be white. Many redheads in that area I've heard. Blue eyes don't seem to be that uncommon either

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Don't most people from that area consider themselves to be white. Many redheads in that area I've heard. Blue eyes don't seem to be that uncommon either
Chechens are mostly white maybe @Birdcell could explain.

But ingush are a bit darker than chechens, hair, skin, eye color and so on. We have highest J2 frequency in the world also, second being chechen

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Jason Voorhees
Keep coping subhuman dog

On that thread i linked a bunch of blonde white guys getting rejected by girls, and all ethnics were having no problem.
he's a turkic phenotype in germany it's not comparable to rest of world lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

White vs Ethnic

Bro why you watch this show the girls are extremly low class and ugly. Also some of the more ridiculous shit is probably staged, RTL is popular for staging there shows.

But I agree with you arabs and turks do good in Europe, but only when they are dimorphism maxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy
Bro why you watch this show the girls are extremly low class and ugly. Also some of the more ridiculous shit is probably staged, RTL is popular for staging there shows.

But I agree with you arabs and turks do good in Europe, but only when they are dimorphism maxxed
Because incels use these shows to do ratings and to drop blackpills

I find arabs, turks and other ethnics have same dimorphism as whites just they are more hairy, beards, and thick eyebrows.

Bodywise and bones same shit, unless we are talking about north caucasians who have cromagnoid and south , west admixture.

The only things that can cause inceldom are being VERY ugly or being non-NT without being good looking.

The vast majority of men aren’t incels.

• +1
ur prob right

but class might be a confounding variable

• Hmm...
Who says u need to be psl 6? This is not incels.is. Most people here are not delusional. Look at these tinder experiments.

Chestbrah (ugly gymcel) tinder experiment in Usa (60 likes 28 hours)

Pretty boy fish

White HTN results.

Dimorphism pill

There are many more.. HTN and jacked is enough to do well
what about a jacked 6'4 normie :think: