The Internet makes people high inhibition

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Brutal as hell. The internet has caused people to be such high inhibition. People on this site scared to leave the house because of things they heard on an incel forum from another incel that was taking a shit on the toilet... men afraid to approach women because of watching a redpill video of one case of someone getting cucked... this internet dumb shit has become their reality... brutal as hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 12002, BearBoy and 10 others
Brutal as hell. The internet has caused people to be such high inhibition. People on this site scared to leave the house because of things they heard on an incel forum from another incel that was taking a shit on the toilet... men afraid to approach women because of watching a redpill video of one case of someone getting cucked... this internet dumb shit has become their reality... brutal as hell
latino Ws everywhere. These niggas can't handle it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Idk about you but this site made me giga low inhib lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Mewton, BigBiceps and 2 others

It IS reality!

Who even wants bitches anymore? They will only divorce rape or metoo you anyway.
cringe at those internet memes you take as reality

Nope.

High inhibition is caused by people fully aware of their low social value. Without the internet, people live in a small community so they dont compare themselves to Chads and Stacies as often as with the internet. The internet just makes people realize their worthlessness quicker and silently.

I am 34 years old from a 3rd country and I have been socializing with all kinds of people, including old people that dont even know how to turn on TVs and washing machines. And they are just as lame and socially inept like young incels.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Mewton
Fuck the internet, fuck the government and fuck the whole world. Thank god people die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Nope.

High inhibition is caused by people fully aware of their low social value. Without the internet, people live in a small community so they dont compare themselves to Chads and Stacies as often as with the internet. The internet just makes people realize their worthlessness quicker and silently.

I am 34 years old from a 3rd country and I have been socializing with all kinds of people, including old people that dont even know how to turn on TVs and washing machines. And they are just as lame and socially inept like young incels.
Chad's not real. It's a made up internet meme. It's like the boogieman

They just don't want to go ''viral'' for behaving low inhib due to someone filming them

Idk about you but this site made me giga low inhib lol
Legit same. I rarely ever approached girls before joining here, now I do it all the time, and have some good success. Idk if it's related, but maybe it has something to do with coming here.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Legit same. I rarely ever approached girls before joining here, now I do it all the time, and have some good success. Idk if it's related, but maybe it has something to do with coming here.
this Site gave me somewhat of a it is what it is attitude. Guess that’s why

Last edited:
yeah before i was low inhib and ugly this site made me realize the truth and now i like being a male model