The irony of these niggas is palpable

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Got this fucking Latin American family that is a couple house across from mine blasting their stupid ass fucking Spanish music.

What Latin American person would want to celebrate this white devil colonizer day?

God help me I have been trying to sleep for 3 hours and still I can’t, no spanish person should be turning up this hard right now on a day like this.

These niggas worship white people too much. Smh 🤦‍♂️

@MrGlutton @sandcelmuttcel @Shrek2OnDvD @Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and AlwaysHaveQuestions
They don’t care bout the meaning nigga, they just have an excuse to get drunk and they execute

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6403
fucking beaners always blasting music to the point where their entire house is one big vibrator and you cant even tell them to stop because they all have anger issues

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
fucking beaners always blasting music to the point where their entire house is one big vibrator and you cant even tell them to stop because they all have anger issues
Facts. I would share the audio recording of it if i could get it on to her. You just can’t make this shit up.

Ruin my sleep and everything.

Latin americans have mixed amerindian and european blood and speak the language of the empire which won the war against the amerindians.

Would you rather celebrate winners or losers of history?
Imagine if Turkish people started rejecting Turkish culture, muslim religion, Turkish nationalism and Turkish pride because they are racially mixed with Greeks and Armenians.

Last edited: