The key to ascension is to only slay Wasian Jailbait Sluts (Explanation inside)

D

dracoreptile

Iron
The average wasian, hapa, quasian or even EaBG (eighth asian babygurllllll) looks in terms of aging 0 and at the same time 26 which is what you JB LG slayers neeed not want, not the hero we want the one we need that's life no love but we still look for it no whey but we still find de way str8 up rich gang WBG slaying 4ever and someday if I'm lucky enough a lebanese aka EABG I remember playing EA Spore and that shit was legit only an eighth asian rest german brained female could make that game tbh fuarkkk brah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

oh and btw

BADR HARI

I'm on TREN RIGHT NOW

FUCK I NEED THAT SLOPPY

THAT SLOPPY

CAUSE I

WANT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Olivia Rodrigo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and dracoreptile
wasians are indeed foggers

But nothing beats white w blue eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: dracoreptile
Pure Asians are cute anyways
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172133
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172122

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, GetShrekt and AlexBrown84
hapa men are also regarded in the same way by females

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and Magical Apple
The average wasian, hapa, quasian or even EaBG (eighth asian babygurllllll) looks in terms of aging 0 and at the same time 26 which is what you JB LG slayers neeed not want, not the hero we want the one we need that's life no love but we still look for it no whey but we still find de way str8 up rich gang WBG slaying 4ever and someday if I'm lucky enough a lebanese aka EABG I remember playing EA Spore and that shit was legit only an eighth asian rest german brained female could make that game tbh fuarkkk brah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

oh and btw

BADR HARI

I'm on TREN RIGHT NOW

FUCK I NEED THAT SLOPPY

THAT SLOPPY

CAUSE I

WANT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Olivia Rodrigo

eurasian looks pill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17291