The lack of attractive men out there is so disheartening

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

> I just added this edit to my og comment but this makes it impossible for me to have a rotation of men to date like FDS suggests. **Like I prob see or meet ONE guy I find attractive ONCE a year, if at all lmao.**
> Most guys look like copy paste or try to grow disgusting beards. Not to mention many shave their head to bald because "long hair are gay" so they rather look manly for their bros.

> I’m attracted to short, tall, thin, athletic, chubby, straight up obese men if I like their face
>
> It’s pretty much the only physical thing that matters to me, the rest of a man can look like almost anything and if I like his face then his body or height or blemishes don’t really bother me, I’ve been to all the physical extremes and all the stuff in between in the past.

> I am glad I am not the only lady here who needs to like a man's face first.

> I’ve only been physically attracted to about one guy in 5 years. It’s not common and it’s ok to have preferences. I like tall, dark curly hair and nice bone structure.
“I know a surprising number of very attractive men but they are all married. Some of whom are also incredibly kind and thoughtful people!

It's amazing how many of the hot guys from my past are now ugly. I'm not even that picky physically but the number of guys who've let themselves go is astounding. And it also shocks me how unattractive my single guy friends are.

Admittedly, lots of the women I went to highschool with have also kind of turned into lumps, but so many of the women I meet all the time are SO STUNNING and yet the men I meet are nowhere near as gorgeous.”
Muh men age like fine wine bro
“Gotta have hair

What else am I gonna stroke when he's sucking my clit?”
@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 loool read the last one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, SeiGun and 19 others
Coping old hag. Average zoomer is a chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, ElySioNs, noodlelover and 23 others
hair is life, exhibit 5,002,974,442

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
Even wahmen copes sometimes.
They want Chad's to commit to them, while being low tier Becky's at best, not gonna happen.

They will keep on coping and die alone with their cats lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 10 others
"> Most guys look like copy paste or try to grow disgusting beards. Not to mention many shave their head to bald because "long hair are gay" so they rather look manly for their bros.

> I’m attracted to short, tall, thin, athletic, chubby, straight up obese men if I like their face
>
> It’s pretty much the only physical thing that matters to me, the rest of a man can look like almost anything and if I like his face then his body or height or blemishes don’t really bother me, I’ve been to all the physical extremes and all the stuff in between in the past.

> I am glad I am not the only lady here who needs to like a man's face first."

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
"> Most guys look like copy paste or try to grow disgusting beards. Not to mention many shave their head to bald because "long hair are gay" so they rather look manly for their bros.

>

Facepill is ETERNAL

Also cage at the obese men
You cannot have an attractive face unless ur sub 15% body fat.
You can have attractive features but never the sharpness.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 13 others
if normies are having problems with this shit, imagine a deformed subhuman like me who need multiple surgeries to even look relatively human. It never began for me :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Preoximerianas, Lmao and 2 others
Facepill is ETERNAL

:forcedsmile:
IMG 20211005 230705

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 26 others
Facepill is ETERNAL

Yet some people still cope with muh height, muh dick, muh body...when women are thinking of height they imagine a tall good looking man, when they think of dick they imagine a good looking man with big dick, when they think of body they imagine a good looking man with a nice body, not to say they don't matter but a good FACE is implicit in womens mind when mentioning other traits.

"Gotta have hair

What else am I gonna stroke when he's sucking my clit?" this one is brutal too, i cannot escape the hair pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
That's a good thing, it means less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, the next o'pry and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel I started to noticed that my hair thinning a bit at the crown and I've legit been over dosing on the hair pill ever since bro, I'm legit going mad and getting paranoid :dafuckfeels:

Good thing its only at the crown though because I heard its more salvageable

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
This is honestly what most women think

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
@volcelfatcel I started to noticed that my hair thinning a bit at the crown and I've legit been over dosing on the hair pill ever since bro, I'm legit going mad and getting paranoid :dafuckfeels:

Good thing its only at the crown though because I heard its more salvageable
Crown balding is worse once people see your crown

Recession looks better at nw2

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
Xcxcx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElySioNs, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Crown balding is worse once people see your crown

Recession looks better at nw2

It's over for me I thought it was easier to get fullness at the crown back than to restore hairline, tbf mine is not even bad but I'd rather use preventive medicine than to treat it when 50% of my hair is gone :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It's over for me I thought it was easier to get fullness at the crown back than to restore hairline, tbf mine is not even bad but I'd rather use preventive medicine than to treat it when 50% of my hair is gone :feelsyay:
well crown balding is easier to maintain
i was talking aesthetics wise
like which looks better
recession mogs until nw3 vs crown balding
crown balding is literally a dad trait

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
if I bald in a pattern it will likely be me thinning like my dad

he is not norwood 7 just thin hair, at nw3.5-nw4 and he shaves it off
is what it is. My brother still is negative norwood jfl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and Effortless
well crown balding is easier to maintain
i was talking aesthetics wise
like which looks better
recession mogs until nw3 vs crown balding
crown balding is literally a dad trait
I'm convert to Judaism soon and glue this shit to my crown, Shabbat shalom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ElySioNs, Preoximerianas and 6 others
Iam sure there all giga hot on that sub.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, bobt and JosephGarrot123

Tall (with shoe lifts) ✅
Lanky ✅
Full head of hair ✅

But none of that can make up for my recessed maxilla shit infraorbitals and small lower third

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
"I feel like I am really only attracted to one type of guy- tall, lanky, well-dressed, full head of hair. I have tried dating many types of men but these are the only type I truly find attractive. "
There many men like this she must be older

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
I bet she looks subhuman herself jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:womens standards are way too high she just feels entitled to chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
women should have never ventured out of the kitchen. they are just wretched cumdumpsters nowdays.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElySioNs, Preoximerianas, ADHDcel I need sum and 4 others
lmao those bitches blocked out their community

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, the next o'pry, court monarch777 and 1 other person

Nah you are crazy go to a college campus and there is a decent amount of chadlites and very few stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, the next o'pry and 1 other person

>

this just proves that most women would prefer 5'7 chad Joe Rogan to average 6'4 normie
@PingPong @LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
"Admittedly, lots of the women I went to highschool with have also kind of turned into lumps, but so many of the women I meet all the time are SO STUNNING and yet the men I meet are nowhere near as gorgeous.”
---------------------

lol... These women are delusional though fakeup can hide a lot of things as they age. The norwood reaper has taken a lot of scalps once you get up in age but females have went downhill a lot also just like the guys have.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
tfw ur a group of chadsexual snowflakes that can't take criticism so you set your sub to private and circle jerk each other into
irreparable delusion

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
Lifefuel for marfancels with NW0

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
BRO how can you cope as a normie or a sub 5 :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: seeing this:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
When you think about it a huge chunk of people in the usa are obese and look terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ShowerMaxxing
If women want men like this to become a reality, in the future, then they need to do 2 things things:

Not have children with men who are literally over a foot taller than them, especially short foids. Sorry ladies but the burden of genetics doesn't solely rest on the shoulders of the father, a child inherits atleast half his genetic material from his mother, your partners genetic material is NOT going to be strong enough to make up for your inferior one. SURPRISING RIGHT? SORRY TO TELL YOU, but if you're 5'5 and your man is 6'5, you're son is NOT going to be 6'5 as well. Because the gap of height difference to close between the two of you is WAY to vast to close naturally. Even if you give him the best diet while growing up, it's not going to be enough because everything is like 80% genetic and the remaining comes from nutritional and environmental factors.

Don't have male children at all, if any of YOUR OWN male siblings have any history of male pattern baldness. The balding gene for men is usually inherited on the x chromosome (AKA the moms side). You can have daughters because women on average don't suffer from androgenic alopecia because they don't have as much test flowing through them and as a result don't have enough dht byproduct affecting their hair as well, like men do on average. And even if they do, they'll prolly still find guys to fuck them anyway because men will honestly fuck anything at this point, from ugly girls to stacies, so nothing to worry about.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Leave the male breeding to those people who have perfect hair genetic familial history, everyone else either have daughters, or just dont have children at all. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and the next o'pry
a1c71.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Imagine taking fds seriously

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
average man is overweight and bald,not surprised

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Most people tend to let themselves go, especially following highschool and college so this isn't surprising.

• +1