The last stylebender

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Simply beautifull, faints, footwork, kicks...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, Chadelite and 1 other person
He is pretty good but the emilianenko brothers would beat his ass
He has very good technique and agility.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and didntreadlol
He is pretty good but the emilianenko brothers would beat his ass
He has very good technique and agility.
they are heavyweights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and didntreadlol
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
I thought you hated BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 2 others
I thought you hated BBC
i dont have contact with him irl and this vide osi not about him as a person but as a fighter inside ring and octagon. I hate jon jones as a dude, but love him inside the cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, Chadelite and 3 others
i dont have contact with him irl and this vide osi not about him as a person but as a fighter inside ring and octagon. I hate jon jones as a dude, but love him inside the cage
I see your point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3328
I want to be him

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 2 others
hes a framelet tho, kinda me with better obliques and some more musle overall.
on the closer look his frame is actually kinda small

• +1
on the closer look his frame is actually kinda small
it is, hes 6'3 79'' reacg (ufc claim one 1in more in both) and he weights maybe 190-195 lbs i think. He has some musle tho. I would be similar if i had big obliques

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3328
it is, hes 6'3 79'' reacg (ufc claim one 1in more in both) and he weights maybe 190-195 lbs i think. He has some musle tho. I would be similar if i had big obliques
I wanna be a heavy weight gigamogger

• +1
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yoel Romero had him shook, if it went 3 more rounds I bet Yoel knocks him out

Yoel frame mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yoel Romero had him shook, if it went 3 more rounds I bet Yoel knocks him out

Yoel frame mog him
Cope. Adesanya did more demage with those low kicks. Problem with yoel is that Hes great wrestler but never use his wrestling, Hes not taking people to the ground and psund them.

• +1
Cope. Adesanya did more demage with those low kicks. Problem with yoel is that Hes great wrestler but never use his wrestling, Hes not taking people to the ground and psund them.
Its because he wants to put on a show for the casuals and believes wrestling bores them and striking is what they want

• +1
Its because he wants to put on a show for the casuals and believes wrestling bores them and striking is what they want
No, he doesnt. If he would, he would attact izzy not stand there behind high guard. He was scared of izzy counters and reach. Imo adeananya is super hard to beat, great Stricker and great tkd.

• +1
No, he doesnt. If he would, he would attact izzy not stand there behind high guard. He was scared of izzy counters and reach. Imo adeananya is super hard to beat, great Stricker and great tkd.
Izzy can be beat
Jones would beat him at lhw easy
And i hate jones

• +1
Izzy can be beat
Jones would beat him at lhw easy
And i hate jones
yes, he can, at lhw for sure. I love jones as a fighter, well rounded, perfect tactics, using his reach, high fighting iq etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Lol you cope those kicks did nothing the nigga was dancing and running the next day, Yoel punched him once and he didn’t want anything to do with him, Yoel stood in one spot not moving a muscle and adesnaya didn’t want nothing, complete mog

• +1

• +1
Lol you cope those kicks did nothing the nigga was dancing and running the next day, Yoel punched him once and he didn’t want anything to do with him, Yoel stood in one spot not moving a muscle and adesnaya didn’t want nothing, complete mog
you know shit about fighting. Yoel is shoerter with shoerter reach and need to move forward, not izzy. Watch that

• +1
Insane striking. He gently bops him and pulls back with the exact same arm and hooks again, there’s no way rob could predict this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Didnt ask
Didnt care

• +1
Insane striking. He gently bops him and pulls back with the exact same arm and hooks again, there’s no way rob could predict this.

look at his kickboxing fights... man, it makes me want to learn stricking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
you know shit about fighting. Yoel is shoerter with shoerter reach and need to move forward, not izzy. Watch that

I’m talking about the beginning , When someone is standing still and not moving a muscle that’s the ultimate mogging, that means he don’t gaf what izzy throws at him

he should have pressed him more he woulda won thatway
But he hit him with bombs, he’s much stronger than him , adesanya hit him with nothing significant

• +1
I’m talking about the beginning , When someone is standing still and not moving a muscle that’s the ultimate mogging, that means he don’t gaf what izzy throws at him

he should have pressed him more he woulda won thatway
But he hit him with bombs, he’s much stronger than him , adesanya hit him with nothing significant
cope, just cope. Its not ant mogigng on some other shit. Who did more demage? Izzy. Imo he won.

• +1
cope, just cope. Its not ant mogigng on some other shit. Who did more demage? Izzy. Imo he won.
Weak leg kicks was not more damage, izzy wins in a karate match. In a ufc fight, to me, draw. In a psychological match? Izzy mogged to death by 200 pound frame god , no neck to ever get caught flush like whittaker got caught, hit izzy like three times but stunned him every single time

u telling me izzy beat Romero the same way he beat Silva?? He didn’t even touch Romero brah , draw at most

• +1
Weak leg kicks was not more damage, izzy wins in a karate match. In a ufc fight, to me, draw. In a psychological match? Izzy mogged to death by 200 pound frame god , no neck to ever get caught flush like whittaker got caught, hit izzy like three times but stunned him every single time

u telling me izzy beat Romero the same way he beat Silva?? He didn’t even touch Romero brah , draw at most
cope, but it was close fight so i undestand you. Izzy for me is better fighter and thats it. Romero never use wresling. His cardio is to trash for that, thats the price for his power

• +1