The main reason why you are still skinnyfat.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
You fell for the Recomp scam. The whole idea behind body recomposition is to eat at maintenance or just barely below it in order the body's insulin resistant fat cells as fuel to the body's insulin sensitive muscle cells. This advice only works for total noobs, jabba the hutt stunt doubles, or if your on enough trenbolone to make a cow ask what's wrong with you. Another scenario is a gifted genetically chad who fell off the fitness wagon.

This advice does not work for skinny fat incels as it does for noobs, tren junkies, or chads. Noobs are far from their not very high natty limit, and trenbolone is like magic, and the last scenario is a chad with phenomenal genes who fell off the fitness train.

Typically, skinny fat is caused by a subnormal nutritional partitioning ability(how your body prioritizes calories) which is caused by a weak hormone profile(low Test levels basically). The adipose tissue on a skinny fat guy will convert your already scarce testosterone levels into excessively high amounts of estrogen due to the aromatase enzyme. You will have to focus on one goal specifically which is cutting fat. Ignore any bulking advice as past a certain point, no matter,your diet or food, every extra calorie is stored as fat. Cut now and suffer now to be happy later.

As for your macronutrient intake?

As long as the calories and protein are identical, you won't notice too much from fucking with your fat and carb intake.

This can take from 8 to 16 weeks of dieting to get you to a adequate leanness of 8% to 10% depending on how aggressively you diet. The quickest way to unskinnyfat yourself is to do Lyle McDonald's PSMF. You can lose up to 2->4 pounds of pure lard tissue a week. Bodybuilders have done this for ages to get shredded quickly for a show.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member 21166, Banderacell and 10 others
You are retarded most people here are boobs and bulking is a meme for the first year if you are natty

Edit: noobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Yerico7, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Also keto diets are retarded af. You feel like shit and your cortisol is sky high w shit sleep

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18890, ChristianChad and 5 others
Also keto diets are retarded af. You feel like shit and your cortisol is sky high w shit sleep
In first month that's true - its called keto flu but after it you can easily increase your carbs intake even to 150G depend on your muscle mass/activivity. On keto you have much more energy and its easy to clean bulk/loss fat without muscle loss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827
In first month that's true - its called keto flu but after it you can easily increase your carbs intake even to 150G depend on your muscle mass/activivity. On keto you have much more energy and its easy to clean bulk/loss fat without muscle loss.
Now let's see Paul Allen's skin quality after keto diet

Many people have healed their skin through the keto diet. The only reason to stay carb is when you want to dirty bulk. There is no other reason to eat them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Also keto diets are retarded af. You feel like shit and your cortisol and sleep is sky high
Shawn Baker has not eaten carbs in ages, yet has type 2 diabetes, test levels lower than the buzzfeed tryguys, and has dangerously high ldl(bad cholesterol).
Ohkp0l4x97r01 2

• +1
Many people have healed their skin through the keto diet. The only reason to stay carb is when you want to dirty bulk. There is no other reason to eat them.
Now let's see Paul Allen's before and after of hormonal profile on keto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 15827
You are retarded most people here are boobs and bulking is a meme for the first year if you are natty

bullshit
bulking mogs
anyone has to bulk until reaches weight in kgs-100

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 15827, playboicarti and 1 other person
bullshit
bulking mogs
Only after the first year of training is bulking a better option

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
i'm convinced my body is fucked lol. I have to work out like a DOG in order to not look like pure shit.
I was in ok...ish shape a few years ago when i was lifting weights 5 nights per week, basically only eating meat and doing some cardio a few nights per week.

But if i'm not doing that, then my body reverts too a skinny fat/fat. The only good thing about my body is that i can't seem to get proper fat. If i live off of a tonne of chocolate all day eating way way above my maintenance or if i'm eating like a 'regular' person (slightly above maintenance and eating a typical diet) with zero exercise, my body still doesn't seem to change. It's stuck.

I can either work out like a dog which i hate doing and get a borderline acceptable body, or eat like a normal person (or eat like a competitive eater!) and remain kinda skinny fat. (I've also eaten way under maintenance for persiods and my body is still kinda stuck and doesn't really change lol)

I assume I'm just someone who needs to inject T in order to have a somewhat OK body, although I had my levels checked a few years back and it was like 750 which apparently is fine.

I'm currently on a fitness kick once again as of today! Not that it will be worth it. I'm just gonna be lifting weights 5 times per week and eating mainly meat again. But i think i need at LEAST some sort of fat burning supplement and ideally T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
You fell for the Recomp scam. The whole idea behind body recomposition is to eat at maintenance or just barely below it in order the body's insulin resistant fat cells as fuel to the body's insulin sensitive muscle cells. This advice only works for total noobs, jabba the hutt stunt doubles, or if your on enough trenbolone to make a cow ask what's wrong with you. Another scenario is a gifted genetically chad who fell off the fitness wagon.

This advice does not work for skinny fat incels as it does for noobs, tren junkies, or chads. Noobs are far from their not very high natty limit, and trenbolone is like magic, and the last scenario is a chad with phenomenal genes who fell off the fitness train.

Typically, skinny fat is caused by a subnormal nutritional partitioning ability(how your body prioritizes calories) which is caused by a weak hormone profile(low Test levels basically). The adipose tissue on a skinny fat guy will convert your already scarce testosterone levels into excessively high amounts of estrogen due to the aromatase enzyme. You will have to focus on one goal specifically which is cutting fat. Ignore any bulking advice as past a certain point, no matter,your diet or food, every extra calorie is stored as fat. Cut now and suffer now to be happy later.

As long as the calories and protein are identical, you won't notice too much from fucking with your fat and carb intake.

This can take from 8 to 16 weeks of dieting to get you to a adequate leanness of 8% to 10% depending on how aggressively you diet. The quickest way to unskinnyfat yourself is to do Lyle McDonald's PSMF. You can lose up to 2->4 pounds of pure lard tissue a week. Bodybuilders have done this for ages to get shredded quickly for a show.
I'm 5'6" 145.8 lbs (23.7 BMI) evening weight with 20.1% body fat, 39% muscle mass and 55.1% water weight according to my digital scale (I'm not sure if these percentages are accurate) @ 37 years old. So I have a skinny fat physique. What is your advice for getting six-pack abs and some muscle? Should I continue to cut while lifting? Or should I maintain while lifting or bulk up?

face will look bad if you loose weight with muscles

Last edited:
bullshit
bulking mogs
xd
bulk is meme if you want to increase PSL.
I was little muscle skinny ( ~10-12% body fat ) and got much more attention from girl compared to bulked ( ~15-17 body fat ) no attention at all from girls. ( only from my gym friends ).

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I'm 5'6" 145.8 lbs (23.7 BMI) evening weight with 20.1% body fat, 39% muscle mass and 55.1% water weight @ 37 years old. So I have a skinny fat physique. What is your advice for getting six-pack abs and some muscle? Should I continue to cut while lifting? Or should I maintain while lifting or bulk up?
Cut now. Bulking will make your skinny fat situation worse. Whether you take it slow, or do psmf and rapidly shred fat is up to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and alien
u fell for the keto meme

bullshit, of you're skinny fat your only option is to bulk up then cut later its easy and done it

Cut now. Bulking will make your skinny fat situation worse. Whether you take it slow, or do psmf and rapidly shred fat is up to you.
Do you have specific tips for getting rid of visceral fat?
I lift weights (upper body) every other day and then I started to run on my upper body muscle rest day.
I also do crunches in hopes that it would strengthen my core muscles.

Do you have specific tips for getting rid of visceral fat?
I lift weights (upper body) every other day and then I started to run on my upper body muscle rest day.
I also do crunches in hopes that it would strengthen my core muscles.
If you want to melt fast as quickly as possibly, try lyle McDonald's rapid weight loss diet or psmf.

• Love it
Reactions: Darklord
i'm convinced my body is fucked lol. I have to work out like a DOG in order to not look like pure shit.
I was in ok...ish shape a few years ago when i was lifting weights 5 nights per week, basically only eating meat and doing some cardio a few nights per week.

But if i'm not doing that, then my body reverts too a skinny fat/fat. The only good thing about my body is that i can't seem to get proper fat. If i live off of a tonne of chocolate all day eating way way above my maintenance or if i'm eating like a 'regular' person (slightly above maintenance and eating a typical diet) with zero exercise, my body still doesn't seem to change. It's stuck.

I can either work out like a dog which i hate doing and get a borderline acceptable body, or eat like a normal person (or eat like a competitive eater!) and remain kinda skinny fat. (I've also eaten way under maintenance for persiods and my body is still kinda stuck and doesn't really change lol)

I assume I'm just someone who needs to inject T in order to have a somewhat OK body, although I had my levels checked a few years back and it was like 750 which apparently is fine.

I'm currently on a fitness kick once again as of today! Not that it will be worth it. I'm just gonna be lifting weights 5 times per week and eating mainly meat again. But i think i need at LEAST some sort of fat burning supplement and ideally T
Man you are exactly like me

Your T levels are fine so it can't be low T

I think we are just cursed with terrible fat distribution. 90% of my fat goes to the chest and belly. I can gain 50 lbs and I will have somewhat toned arms but I'll have a fucking C cup

Shit makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Doing long term keto is proven to decrease test and destroys performance in the gym idk why males should do this diet unless they want to lose water weight quick or something

• +1
Isn’t Protein Muscle Sparing Fast a form of keto though?

To my understanding like the name says it keeps your muscles intact right?

Isn’t Protein Muscle Sparing Fast a form of keto though?

To my understanding like the name says it keeps your muscles intact right?
Psmf is a diet that limits fats and carbs heavily.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
It should only be done in short spans though no? Maybe a month at most
You shouldn't use psmf long term.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I'd bet my last penny that there's a correlation between pathetic skinnyfat physiques and fapaddiction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Dystopian and Torero
the main reason is because you are subhuman

Giga cope. You Have never tried keto diet For More than 2 weeks

wait are you saying bulking is bad or good? Cause tbh if you have zero muscle and are skinny fat to begin with the only choice is to really bulk, if you're a fat fuck just cut weight and you'll still build insane muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
If you are skinny fat gain weight and lift heavy.

It’s virtually impossible to look bad if you have a 225 bench and 185 overhead while lean

If you are skinny fat gain weight and lift heavy.

It’s virtually impossible to look bad if you have a 225 bench and 185 overhead while lean
Anyone with a 185 overhead should have a way higher bench than that. The fuck is that ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Jpg

bump