The male biological imperative

Pick one

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
What is the male biological imperative? Vote above.

If you voted for the second response, consider this alternative answer (but don't let it influence your initial vote):
  • Your sperm is extracted to reproduce with any woman, but you die immediately afterward
Would you still vote for the second answer?

Last edited:
Fuck that’s a tough question, but so gotta go with 1.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214
I dont want to have sex but I want to have many children so #2

I dont want to have sex but I want to have many children so #2
Read the original post again; I added an additional response that has to be answered if you vote for #2.

First option is just too good. It's literally heaven

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and 5.5psl
I need to pass on my genes, the average latin height can't stay 5'7 forever

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Answer the second component in the original post then.

Voted for no sex with women as long as I get their sexual content for my cum donation

What does this mean? You also didn't answer the second prompt.
Like I want videos or pics showing off their bodies to give my cum. She has to have good genetics too, so I may reject some applications assuming I have the options. And regarding the second question no I'd rather live than not reproduce at all.

Like I want videos or pics showing off their bodies to give my cum. She has to have good genetics too, so I may reject some applications assuming I have the options.
That was implied in the prompt.

I'd rather live than not reproduce at all.
Typo or dogshit reading comprehension? I'm assuming the latter based on your prior sentences.

That was implied in the prompt.

Typo or dogshit reading comprehension? I'm assuming the latter based on your prior sentences.
I'm choosing the second option regardless. Admittedly I only managed to read the title cuz you're giga autistic with your variables

I'm choosing the second option regardless. Admittedly I only managed to read the title cuz you're giga autistic with your variables
Yeah, those <20 word sentences with second grade vocabulary sure are difficult to comprehend.

Yeah, those <20 word sentences with second grade vocabulary sure are difficult to comprehend.
I'm trolling. Take this as projection of the autistic gibberish I tried to read

What is the male biological imperative? Vote above.

If you voted for the second response, consider this alternative answer (but don't let it influence your initial vote):
  • Your sperm is extracted to reproduce with any woman, but you die immediately afterward
Would you still vote for the second answer?
Your genetic legacy is very important . It will live when your long dead. Being sterile is the biggest falio for a man

Your genetic legacy is very important . It will live when your long dead. Being sterile is the biggest falio for a man
Is this you answering "yes" to the second question?

2nd option mogs. sexual pleasure is primitive low iq. sex is an obligation, but sexual desire and impulse is a burden

2nd option mogs. sexual pleasure is primitive low iq. sex is an obligation, but sexual desire and impulse is a burden
The second option didn't necessarily imply that sexual impulses were lost. Also, answer the alternative question.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats