The Male Larper

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Her eyes scanned side to side, reading words of male virtuality. Oh, boy, this will be good. Assurance rallied this familiarity. Her motive is devious but sound. She's learning the inner drive of the male psyche. I am Malarper! Creativeness isn't her strong suit. But it beats listening to gossip and diet strategies from pickmes and pump and dumps.

She uses this deception for her benefit and exegesis of why that hole so deep in her heart. Sure, she could dildo herself on chaturbate and learn men's desires. But she's intelligent enough to know what goes online never disappears. And besides, she happens to respect her family and wouldn't bring such shame upon them. Seeing the look on her father's face watching his daughter climax on a made-in-China carbon copy of a hard cock. They never stay hard. Reality humors her. Although she had used a vibrator on herself in front of her roommate's boyfriend back at uni. They were loaded on sweet berry bug piss. Her friend insisted.

Their daybeds were across from one another. They began making out as the Male Larper resting on her bed inconspicuously monitored while sipping her wine and dabbling a pad. He caught her eyes. He smiled. Ugh. Cringe. Her attention resumed to her social media portal. But he was cute. Her friend's a hot piece of ass. She always bags the cute ones. "Do you want us to leave?" He asked her.

Immediately, her friend inserted, "Nah, I want her to watch." Instantly the girls laughed. He started fondling her friend's bald eagle through the short cotton bottoms. They're besties and have shaved their vaginas in one another's presence. Although the Male Larper prefers a little nature, too much may trap unnecessary condensation. Her friend's comeback to his massage excited her. "You can if you want to," her friend spoke cryptically. He had no idea what she meant. But she knew and shook her head skeptically. The thought was already there.

They continued making out, and ultimately, her friend undressed into her birthday attire, scooted down him, pulled his erected penis out from under his shorts, and started licking it—occasionally glancing at her friend. The Male Larper emotionally shook her head again as if telling herself and the friend; I want to, but no. Finally, he removed the rest of his clothes. Her friend reached behind his head, grabbed his pillow, and placed it over his face. "Come on!" He contested with a snivel.

"Shh," she insisted.

Seeing him distracted, the Male Larper skated her fingers under the pad into her bottoms.

Moments later, the friend's cowgirling him as she keeps his attention facing the wall closest to them with her hand against his face as she grinds hard. The Male Larper places the pad to her side, reaches under her mattress, and retrieves her vibrator. She adjusts the mode to quiet and turns it on. She slid it down into her shorts, but it was uncomfortable. She wears tight boxers. She then places it aside and scoots her shorts down below her knees. Her friend briefly watched and quickly turned away. The Male Larper kept an eye on them while she resumed and placed the vibe against her clit. She closed her eyes and heated up. Petite orgasms erupt with a body tremor here and there. She was so caught up that she hadn't realized they'd changed positions. He's now on top as her friend's legs are locked around his. She's cumming. He tilted his head to the Male Larper and was amazed at that scene. The device is crammed against her pussy, and another hand on her titty with her shirt raised up. He, too cums. She hears him and sees he's watching her. But she wasn't embarrassed. The entire scene was hot as fuck.

Her friend had later broke up with him because, well. She got bored with him.

The Male Larper has thought about being that webcam whore. A guilty pleasure. She masturbates watching women masturbate. As well as what we just witnessed. But she's no lezzie. This oddity began when she would view women's lingerie catalogs. She'll visualize the lace fabric snugged over her skin as a strange man peels it off with pearly white teeth. Ugh. She's amazed reading these words as that slut inside wants to play with her pussy. What the fuck? She mulled.

The Male Larper is troubled by lack of touch. She can satchel any man. All she needs to do is wear those tiny threads, and the rest plays like a symphony. But she's no whore. And men are not worthy for that slut to come out and play. So the Male Larper is also seeking answers for her agitating cravings.

Guys her age are assholes. Selfish pricks that only want their prick pleased. She visualized a man fucking her and watching him suck another man off. That's her idea of a threesome. She'll laugh at that very thought with gratification. Men are selfish bastards. Ugh. Especially the one she couldn't keep. Her first. That painful moment she'll carry all her life. But he was a selfish dick. I wasn't enough. She reminds herself.

Dating apps led to stalkers and orbiters she much rather avoids. Her life is just beginning. The last thing she needs is some asshole sucking the soul from her body. So she chooses to do this alone. But having friends today became challenging.

The Male Larper dominates conversations with her genus. She's a talker! Ugh. Guys are intimidated by her knowledge and experience. Milfs and gilfs rather avoid her contention. She cultured playing dummy girl around oneitises. Pickmes. What sad women. At one time, or two, sure, she was Miss Pickme. But both times led to him wanting his dick sucked. Don't ever touch me again! A memory that fortifies her present system.

The Male Larper is conniving but brilliant. These guys have no clue. Until now. Her anxiety mechanism is slightly spiked. It's not possible! She must do the math. She had before. Impossibilities all have explanations. Everything's debunkable. The cross she keeps buried from her independent strength teases that very thought. Her eyes widen again. The fuck?

The fuck?

The Male Larper is writing her story. Ugh. Such egotism runs deep in her family. I will never be her! Her mom. She remembers the first time she witnessed sex by accident.

Her mom was cow-girling her uncle when dad was away. He's always away. The thunder sent her running to mom's room. She pushed the door open and saw his penis inside her mother that was donned in a peach lace teddy. He had the skirt pulled up and pressed against her sides, revealing that intimate detail no child should ever see. She ran back to her room and pondered that stage. At that time, she thought it was a big finger. But it didn't make sense. She tried forgetting but had to know. So the following day, she would ask mom. Mom paused for a moment. Then she said, "You can never tell daddy. Do you understand me?" She nod. "Uncle was helping me with an ache." A smirk followed. And because of that scene led her to explore herself.

The Male Larper must connect the pieces, but little does she know, the puzzle is her that's being pieced together, for I, too, am trying to figure out what the fuck. Something happened too often in my life, and they all had a common denominator. Impossible.

Perhaps I'm lying on a gurney in a coma as I type this. And those flashes I see now and then from the corner of my eyes are nurses shining the light on me, ensuring everything is alright. Or perhaps this is of a matrix realm, and those flashes are glitches caused by the entities interpreted as angels.

Or perhaps our entire earth was captured in 2020, and we were roofied by that cluster I wrote about in 2019 bound for Earth from Jupiter. And so we're asleep as SOMETHING ELSE examines us, trying to figure out why we're such fuck ups.

Look what we're doing to the oceans! Do we have no common sense?

And so now the Male Larper is....ugh. Cringe. She's playing with her pussy. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! The Male Larper insists. Can you smell this? She smells her fingers.

The Male Larper continues pleasing herself as the man she was meant to be with died years ago because he too went left when he should've gone right. Vote Trump this coming election.

THIS HAS BEEN A POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT APPROVED BY SOMEONE WITH:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, ascension and Deleted member 5892
Print Hello World

Print Amy, Kathy, Geneva, Payton, Fiona, Kiara, and ugh, good o' Gabriela.

Good names?

0, change your fucking tires and try next time

Download

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and BigJimsWornOutTires