The modern day West is only good for starting out anyone who has made it money wise should leave...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
If you got 500K-1 mil or you can consistently make 6 figures through the internet there is no reason to stay in the USA/Anglosphere or Western Europe.

The USA is good if you are poor (or ultra ultra wealthy elite) but if your a middle of the road semi rich guy you will end up cucked. The women are all overvalued as hell you will end up with some bitchy meh girl who will treat you like shit and have a mediocre family. Most people will never get rich enough to be able to bribe congress men the true elite in the USA are fine and live amazing lives but your not above the law your the guy that pays for everyone else.

Even guys who make seeminly unfathomable money seem to have it rough. I know a friend whose dad is a surgeon he makes 600k yearly and lives in a suburb. I've been over to his house his wife is 5/10 and bosses him around he pays 300K to the US government yearly a guy like this in Russia would have a hot wife and 3 side pieces. If your poor here you can make money faster then other places but if you have actually made it or you can make Western wages through the internet then why stay?

• +1
Reactions: litaz, thereallegend, ALP and 3 others
If a high tier normie doctor can end up with a shitty life here despite making 600K a year then none of you guys will...

Guy makes 600K and works 80 hours a week just to have a lukewarm life. I could understand this life at middle class but if your working that hard for that life it just seems pointless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you got 500K-1 mil or you can consistently make 6 figures through the internet there is no reason to stay in the USA/Anglosphere or Western Europe.

The USA is good if you are poor (or ultra ultra wealthy elite) but if your a middle of the road semi rich guy you will end up cucked. The women are all overvalued as hell you will end up with some bitchy meh girl who will treat you like shit and have a mediocre family. Most people will never get rich enough to be able to bribe congress men the true elite in the USA are fine and live amazing lives but your not above the law your the guy that pays for everyone else.

Even guys who make seeminly unfathomable money seem to have it rough. I know a friend whose dad is a surgeon he makes 600k yearly and lives in a suburb. I've been over to his house his wife is 5/10 and bosses him around he pays 300K to the US government yearly a guy like this in Russia would have a hot wife and 3 side pieces. If your poor here you can make money faster then other places but if you have actually made it or you can make Western wages through the internet then why stay?
this is true, you need to be gigachad if you want a girl to remain with you
as old age catches up American women are so shallow they will dump you regardless of your wealth or success thinking they have a chance anymore
a girl in rural russia would never think twice about dumping a man with wealth and status, not saying russia is a good country but the people and women are still very conservative and hot at the same time, why wouldn't u?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, litaz and Deleted member 11126
Correct but doesn't matter because most people are stupid and will stay because of that. Same reason why millionaire athletes and guys like WIll Smith and Johnny Depp who have total freedom and the entire world at their fingertips still choose to marry feminist roastie cows and have their entire life destroyed over and over again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
this is true, you need to be gigachad if you want a girl to remain with you
as old age catches up American women are so shallow they will dump you regardless of your wealth or success thinking they have a chance anymore
a girl in rural russia would never think twice about dumping a man with wealth and status, not saying russia is a good country but the people and women are still very conservative and hot at the same time, why wouldn't u?
Yeah people here cope its because you aren't Chad. Tom Brady's wife did it Brad Pit's wfe ect. Women in the west will devalue you over time. They don't think the same way as a man would. A man would feel grateful to attain something so difficult when a woman gets something she assumes she deserved it from the get go and the thing she attained is now the baseline.

This is why you get 30 year old women who still think they are 9/10 because they manage to get one hot guy even if a woman got a really insane man. In the West the mood around never being content would drive a girl to thinking she always deserved you from the get go. So really your only choice then would be to date a girl significantly uglier then you and even that probably won't work as I mentioned before women in the West who get chads or high status men devalue them over time and inflate their sense of self worth.

Some guys could probably pull it off if they are able to constantly keep a girl in check. But its pretty hard to have any trump card when no matter what she can walk away and you will lose. Its supposed to work the other way around. You can't really do shit because you know at the end of the day she can ruin your life and this indirectly feeds into womens superiority complex. Relationships are about control and at the end of the day you need a threat worth acting on. If she cheats you need to be able to walk away or if she acts a certain way threaten to leave. This doesn't work when you will lose more then she does if she leaves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 17872
Correct but doesn't matter because most people are stupid and will stay because of that. Same reason why millionaire athletes and guys like WIll Smith and Johnny Depp who have total freedom and the entire world at their fingertips still choose to marry feminist roastie cows and have their entire life destroyed over and over again
Yeah lol the Prince of England married a washed up 30 year old crazy chick.

Although one thing to keep in mind about famous celebs and ultra wealthy is they have "show wives". I'm sure they love them but they are fucking girls in secret parties I mean what do you think the Epstein shit was all about if you are that rich and powerful your not fucking the same girl for 20 years. But this doesn't apply for normal rich people. When I say rich I mean like you are worth more then 100 million and you have direct access to a congressmen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453

Although one thing to keep in mind about famous celebs and ultra wealthy is they have "show wives". I'm sure they love them but they are fucking girls in secret parties I mean what do you think the Epstein shit was all about if you are that rich and powerful your not fucking the same girl for 20 years. But this doesn't apply for normal rich people. When I say rich I mean like you are worth more then 100 million and you have direct access to a congressmen.
Eyes wide shut is a really got plot for what I am talking about
iu

Tom Cruz plays this really rich doctor in the movie. Throughout it you get the idea he is part of the wealthy upper class. He tries to get into some ultra elite sex party he never even made in on those guys radars. People act like even making upwards of 7 figures puts them on a map and it does to some extent but you still have more in common with the peasants then you do with the true elites of this country

It really is a brilliant move "eyes wide shut" and it puts you in the point of view of how powerful these guys are. The idea that even some doctor living the perfect life with a million dollar penthouse is not even worthy of stepping foot in there. Things like the 1% or rich people privilege is a complete distraction its more like a few thousand people. Even the seemingly wealthy people in the USA exist on the same totem pole as the poor and middle class.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19453

Maybe but if they were going for show wives then surely they'd go for like an east euro model or something like that as opposed to feminist chicks that just have a spiteful aura around them. Prince of England is a great example, if he went for some finnish princess/ballerina or something then nobody would bat an eye, instead he only went and wrecked his entire family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Shit, maybe I should move back to Asia???

• +1
Maybe but if they were going for show wives then surely they'd go for like an east euro model or something like that as opposed to feminist chicks that just have a spiteful aura around them. Prince of England is a great example, if he went for some finnish princess/ballerina or something then nobody would bat an eye, instead he only went and wrecked his entire family
I don't know about the prince of england maybe he is or isn't a cuck. But I am just trying to say once they are of a certain level they are literally not in the same class of people as you or me.

Their wives exist for show looks of their wife do not matter it is usually more impirtant she plays along or that she also comes from an elite family. I made a post above about the show "eyes wide shut" you should watch it. Do you really think the true elite of this world bow down to feminism? This is only for most men so they are easier to control the men who are truly elite in the USA did not follow any of these laws the positions of power women occupy are nothing more then pawns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
I'm poor but would still rather be in Asia, Latam, EE than globohomo central. If I can't geomaxx by mid 30s it's gonna be over

• +1