The moment TV became a thing, living standards dropped, men's T went down, people became lazy, and population started decreasing

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Social media destroyed humanity through subliminal messaging

It started with TV

Now people have little piece of shit computers with up to date AI controlled subliminal psyops that they look at all day long

Screens destroyed the human brain and destroyed human culture

Humanity must evolve past the screen phase or they will get caught in this loop forever till extinction

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Debetro and deadstock
btw water is wet if you didnt know

btw water is wet if you didnt know
Nah man some people really don't realize or have the capacity to think that far into it.

It is our Autistic minds that free the masses during times of marxist takeover.

Modern culture as a whole

T levels went down due to decline in physical activity and shitty EDC's everywhere. There are users here who unironically believe exercise is bad for you and rot on this forum all day thinking they'll never die due to muhh "anti-aging".

Then want to date shitty anorexic foids and call themselves muhh "high T"

Tatum
Tatum
Tatum
Tatum

As with living standards, that's more dependent on where you live.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and 2d v2
Idk, niggers in Nigeria and jeets have TV in their shitholes countries and they still breed like rabbits

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Water is wet bro, or is it dry? Because water gets other things wet but it may not be wet on its own. hmm

Screenshot 27 8 2024 173352 worldpopulationreviewcom

Screenshot 27 8 2024 173716 wwwgooglecom
Screenshot 27 8 2024 173731 wwwgooglecom

Uzbekistan and Mongolia apparently don't care

Last edited:
Wrong, it started way before television. It started as soon as we learned how to farm. Ever since then we've become less active, lost our hunting instincts and muscle mass

Wrong, it started way before television. It started as soon as we learned how to farm. Ever since then we've become less active, lost our hunting instincts and muscle mass
a farmer from 5000 years ago would frame mog you into eternity

a farmer from 5000 years ago would frame mog you into eternity
sure they would, that was their peak, but a farmer not even 200 years ago would get bitched by me, its not even close

sure they would, that was their peak, but a farmer not even 200 years ago would get bitched by me, its not even close
A farmer from 200 years ago had 3x your test and would have slammed you

A farmer from 200 years ago had 3x your test and would have slammed you
No man from less than a millennium ago is touching me, I've practiced ancient chinese martial arts, i'd parry any grapple attack

No man from less than a millennium ago is touching me, I've practiced ancient chinese martial arts, i'd parry any grapple attack
People from 200 years ago hunted birds with rocks

also your retard chinese martial farts would be pointless sine your frame mass and bone mass would be like 1/4

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
People from 200 years ago hunted birds with rocks

also your retard chinese martial farts would be pointless sine your frame mass and bone mass would be like 1/4
jfl if you think people born 200 years ago were at the peak of humanity, no they were the beginning of the fall off physically

also my wing chun skills would shit on any ability any man could think of back in the days

jfl if you think people born 200 years ago were at the peak of humanity, no they were the beginning of the fall off physically

also my wing chun skills would shit on any ability any man could think of back in the days
They worked their asses off all day. You couldn't do anything to someone with that much compounded bone matter. There skeletons were like cement. 200 years ago civil war fighters had their legs blown off by cannons and lived the rest of their lives without modern medicine. U got no idea what ur talking about