THE MONGOLOID SKULLS BIGGEST FAILO ISNT MAXILLA ITS THE ORBITALS AND EYE BONES

H

htnorbust

Banned
Flat maxilla (fixable with lefort 2) doesn't even affect frontal profile apart from nasoblasial folds which can be fixed with volufiline/fillers

But the lack of depth around the eye, nosebridge, browridge and zygos is a death sentence, no surgery or filler to fix those

Mongoloid skulls have 2D eye area, midface, over

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 28541
shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, incel194012940 and Graham
shit thread
how do i fix subhuman orbitals and eye area depth, my eyes literally look like theyre spray painted on my face from the side and have zero depth

over if i get into a fight, someones fist is going to turn my eye into goo before they hit the orbitals, zygos, nasion, brows or maxilla

how do i fix subhuman orbitals and eye area depth, my eyes literally look like theyre spray painted on my face from the side and have zero depth

over if i get into a fight, someones fist is going to turn my eye into goo before they hit the orbitals, zygos, nasion, brows or maxilla
i would need to see pics.

Screenshot 2023 07 14 233026

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
that’s called a “you problem”

every thai, phillipino, vietnamese, Chinese person who is allowed to have pictures taken, gl Korean, and most Japanese have a browridge lol

you wouldn’t blame having more projected Adam apple then chin on being French when delon walk past u

(kys racist)

• JFL
Reactions: prodiggy
Flat maxilla (fixable with lefort 2) doesn't even affect frontal profile apart from nasoblasial folds which can be fixed with volufiline/fillers

But the lack of depth around the eye, nosebridge, browridge and zygos is a death sentence, no surgery or filler to fix those

Mongoloid skulls have 2D eye area, midface, over
Monolid too