the most attractive couples aren't the most successfull in having attractive kids with good faces

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
So I noticed that most of my chads friends have average looking parents... And my rich friends who have a good looking dad at 50 and a mom that's still cute even when old, have very shit harmony... I think pretty faces comes from parents who have similar skull size with no recession and compact midfaces because then the kid has a higher chance of having good harmony and therefore having a pretty face if he got a good mixture from his parents (even though his parents were just average people with normal faces AND no major flaws obv)... But attractive couples (couple that are considered successful are obviously stacies with 6'4 chads) don't breed beautiful children because the kid might inheritate his dad's skull for example and then some of his face features are from his mom, and if you mix the features of feminine girl with a huge masculine skull, u'll just end up overmasculine with small lips/ diproportionate midface and bad eyes... You'll still be a normie/htn and might get carried by height but you won't have a striking face...

Basically what I'm saying in this thread is that if anyone here plans to have children and doesn't want them to look bad, make sure you breed with a girl who has no recessions - who has a compact midface and who isn't half ur skull size... This way you ensure good harmony to your kids and if they pick out the good features from you and ur girl then he'll have a good clean attractive face.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and Deleted member 18879
No im going to impregnate an ogre female and make babies that are high T. Civilisation about to collapse soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 22553, ezio6 and 1 other person
No im going to impregnate an ogre female and make babies that are high T. Civilisation about to collapse soon.
no problem but jus try to get urself an ogre female with a compact midface full lips and not recessed JFL :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 18879
word i have a long narrow midface just like my cunting mother, but my dad is 2.1 FWHR ofc i dont get that FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: CT03
greycel water. water of utmost purity

• JFL
Reactions: CT03
word i have a long narrow midface just like my cunting mother, but my dad is 2.1 FWHR ofc i dont get that FUCK
brotal genetic pill

On another note, may we discuss how brutal, ruthless, and horrible "the genetic-recombination pill" is? It is absolutely terrifying!

Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
So I noticed that most of my chads friends have average looking parents... And my rich friends who have a good looking dad at 50 and a mom that's still cute even when old, have very shit harmony... I think pretty faces comes from parents who have similar skull size with no recession and compact midfaces because then the kid has a higher chance of having good harmony and therefore having a pretty face if he got a good mixture from his parents (even though his parents were just average people with normal faces AND no major flaws obv)... But attractive couples (couple that are considered successful are obviously stacies with 6'4 chads) don't breed beautiful children because the kid might inheritate his dad's skull for example and then some of his face features are from his mom, and if you mix the features of feminine girl with a huge masculine skull, u'll just end up overmasculine with small lips/ diproportionate midface and bad eyes... You'll still be a normie/htn and might get carried by height but you won't have a striking face...

Basically what I'm saying in this thread is that if anyone here plans to have children and doesn't want them to look bad, make sure you breed with a girl who has no recessions - who has a compact midface and who isn't half ur skull size... This way you ensure good harmony to your kids and if they pick out the good features from you and ur girl then he'll have a good clean attractive face.
Stfu u don’t know what ur saying