The most brutal blackpill: You are not special

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
We like to think that we are different to everyone and that we are unique yet I saw memes describing myself perfectly such as memes making fun of neets. The fact that I can be categorized like that made me realize that im not unique and there are thousands of guys like me. I am not high iq, there are many that are higher. I am not an intellectual as there are many who are more of that. And neither are any of us.

Its easy to look at normies and rightfully say "they are the same" yet we don't look at ourselves with the same reflection.

Take a photo of yourself and pretend it is not you. Then you will see truly that you are not special and are much uglier than your ego lets on.

I am not special at all. I am just a man who has been subjected to a certain fate like many other men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, OOGABOOGA, Chintuck22 and 15 others
Pinkwells me 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I view the world from my perspective

I am special to myself which is what matters

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
But I have a 3 post-rep ratio on a incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
isnt that why we improve? being a man means you have to be special

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Looks234
But I have a 3 post-rep ratio on a incel forum
:p

Attachments

• 1622840428881.png
    1622840428881.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Looks234
I am Jewish, so I'm special by default

no shit, its just shit happening in the universe, im just shit happening in the universe, youre just shit happening in he universe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, fukmylyf and Deleted member 4612
Yes.

What makes something special?

you are more high iq than most on this forum

and your takes are very unique, not many people would come to the conclusions you do
Fucken simp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Boldandbeautiful
how can anyone above the age of 12 still not realize they are as significant as an ant on the ground

you are more high iq than most on this forum

and your takes are very unique, not many people would come to the conclusions you do
you dont know:feelsgood:

@fukmylyf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fukmylyf and Mongrelcel
I came to this conclusion a long time ago. Now i just cope with solipsism. We all go our own subjective paths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
We like to think that we are different to everyone and that we are unique yet I saw memes describing myself perfectly such as memes making fun of neets. The fact that I can be categorized like that made me realize that im not unique and there are thousands of guys like me. I am not high iq, there are many that are higher. I am not an intellectual as there are many who are more of that. And neither are any of us.

Its easy to look at normies and rightfully say "they are the same" yet we don't look at ourselves with the same reflection.

Take a photo of yourself and pretend it is not you. Then you will see truly that you are not special and are much uglier than your ego lets on.

I am not special at all. I am just a man who has been subjected to a certain fate like many other men.
I didnt like this one tbh 1 user here 1000x more valuable than all incel tears combined

• +1
Those memes only describe very common and superficial personality traits like slightly neurotic habits. they never touch on anything significant about your life. At least that's what I've experienced

• +1