The most dangerous looksmax.org users (warning) (leaked pictures) (top 5)

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
124131-png.1314343

1341241-png.1314344

Yesterday at 11:35 AM. 5 men ran away from Washington mental asylum. Surprisingly, all of them used to be active users on looksmax.org forum. What a coincidence!

If they try to message you please ignore these mentally ill monsters and report them to moderators.

Let me tell you more about these preditors:

@
1325.jpg

@
Amnesia
@Amnesia - Gets rejected by girls because he is too good looking. Calls himself ''Handsome robot'' For the past 2 years after having sex he keeps repeating on forum how sex is not worth it. How its all about masturbation, eating junk food and staying home. He hates sound of doorbells, mirrors and vibrators. Do not fall for this charlatan.

@
9003.jpg

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 he is a black man called Darnetrius Jackson, tall, good looking and popular, he gaslights ugly virgins telling them it is all about personality, ‘medium ugly’ and other such theories designed to give false hope. He will tell you that you can slay that looks doesn't matter, witch will cause significant damage to your mental state.

@
14891.jpg

@
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding his real name is Oleg Bobowski he is 37 years old balding man. On discord he is larping as 16 years old pretty boy who transitioned not so long ago and offering free sex to virgin forum users. when you meet him he will knock you out and steal all your things. He is well known thief who already abused a lot of forum members.

@
6723.jpg

@
Proex
@Proex this man is mentally ill. He been obsessed with Eva Cudmore for few years now while she doesnt even know he exist. He already have 17 restraining orders for stalking and abusing innocent girls. Also he have weird attraction to cats and blood fetish. Try to avoid this user with all cost.

@
12765.jpg

@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel is a black man who keeps repeating over and over how bbc mogs and how every girl is snow banny and that all white men are cucks causing mental break down to white forum users. Also he calls Asian people gooks and Indian users street shitters. Very unpleasant person.

Please be careful and do not fall for their trickery. They might be already online on this forum!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle, Toth's thot, Deleted member 11388 and 7 others
nigga how many times are you gonna copy paste @Ed676 's thread?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15099, buckchadley31 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mogstar, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
@Ed676 why they mad niga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7224
hee hee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
i regret making this thread i should have stolen another your thread @Ed676

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BearBoy and Deleted member 7224
Amnesiascary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
5 guys tagged
not a mass tagging!
fuck you
Your pointless existence annoys me. Stop tagging me you simple little fucking spastic.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, Warlow, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Xi Jinping and the CCP are communist bastards! 共匪 五毛党 China attempted and failed to cover up the Coronavirus pandemic. China censors the internet for all it's people, if you are caught using a VPN there you will be arrested. China does not allow freedom of speech not expression. They attack and kill people protesting for their basic democracy. There has been plenty of examples of this as with the infamous Tiananmen Square massacre and with the current Hong Kong protests. Freedom is not free, I love my country and the freedom I have that so many do not have. Fuck you Xi Jingping, and Fuck you to the Chinese Communist Party.

I am and always will be a racist, everyone in my family is a racist. We're so racist that we've watched every single Nascar race and we all drive manuals too, that's how racist we are 😎. Some races are superior to others, mainly the F1 races, nothing like a good ol' race war. I love being a racist around everyone I see but not everyone appreciates the power of my Mustang, one time I got kicked out of a restaurant for telling everyone that I'm a racist. I wish more people were as racist as I am. Upvote if you're a true racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7224
1E878208 CAC9 49CA 9B5F 74A0DDEFD90B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and buckchadley31
I have seen this same thread like a dozen times already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
delon is legit schizo

- The first thing he said to his co-star in Plein Soleil was "Do you want me to fuck you", at that time he is already dating Romy Schneider.
- He broke up with Romy Schneider and just 1 year later he married and had a kid with Nathalie Delon
- He fucking caged his son with 3 dogs to toughen him up
- He mocked his wife Natalie for not knowing how to use chopsticks and beat the shit out of her
- He then divorced his wife and had another 9 year relationship with a girlfriend
- After a shooting, he made women line up so that he could pick who to fuck
- He is against gay cucks and gay marriage and said men are supposed to whoo a woman not to pick up another man
- At his decaying age he managed to impregnate a woman and had another 2 kids while also breaking 8 of her bones and 2 teeth
- He fucked a bitch and had a son with her but he denied and said buddy you might have my hair but you look nothing like me I only slept with your mom once

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 13332
delon is legit schizo

- The first thing he said to his co-star in Plein Soleil was "Do you want me to fuck you", at that time he is already dating Romy Schneider.
- He broke up with Romy Schneider and just 1 year later he married and had a kid with Nathalie Delon
- He fucking caged his son with 3 dogs to toughen him up
- He mocked his wife Natalie for not knowing how to use chopsticks and beat the shit out of her
- He then divorced his wife and had another 9 year relationship with a girlfriend
- After a shooting, he made women line up so that he could pick who to fuck
- He is against gay cucks and gay marriage and said men are supposed to whoo a woman not to pick up another man
- At his decaying age he managed to impregnate a woman and had another 2 kids while also breaking 8 of her bones and 2 teeth
- He fucked a bitch and had a son with her but he denied and said buddy you might have my hair but you look nothing like me I only slept with your mom once
:think:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14323
Why do people here keep posting my avi I don't understand?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323