The most disgusting with and without makeup meme I've seen

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
az9M7Qx_700b.jpg

Fucking gross

What is she asian or some shit, that is horrible

Asians abuse fakeup the most. Asians are prone to subhumanity.

E Y E A R E A

FUCK YOU CUNTS PAINTING YOUR FACE, INFLATING YOUR EGO. YOU NARCISSISTIC SHITS HAVE THE AUDACITY TO REJECT UGLY MEN, WHEN YOU YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TROLL.

I HOPE THE BLACKPILL SPREADS AND BETA MEN STOP BAILING YOU OUT OF YOUR DEGENERATE LIFESTYLES WHERE YOU IGNORED US ALL LIKE SCUM.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 5 others
East aryans kek. Only thing their good for is animez
I like their women, although I wouldn't ever go so low so as to date one even if provided the opportunity.

611.jpg

(if this a trap I'll kill you nigga)

Sushi is also good

Last edited:
611.jpg

(if this a trap I'll kill you nigga)
Katya Kotoraya Lischina, also known as as Liraley Keltskaya, is a Russian Internet personality who has garnered a large following online for her exotic beauty, particularly on 4chan’s /int/ (international) community.

Katya Kotoraya Lischina, also known as as Liraley Keltskaya, is a Russian Internet personality who has garnered a large following online for her exotic beauty, particularly on 4chan’s /int/ (international) community.
She looks like she has a taint of asian in her. probably mongolian genes

No shes just a weeb or something
View attachment 13081
Hanging out with ugly weeb roasties lol
cope, the average russian is far from masterrace material. That is an asian chin

what do I care though, she looks nice, would smash/10

too bad I'm a genetic dead end

Until a surgeon cuts my subhuman face open with a scalpel and rearranges some of my bones, at least. And even then...

cope, the average russian is far from masterrace material. That is an asian chin

what do I care though, she looks nice, would smash/10

too bad I'm a genetic dead end

Until a surgeon cuts my subhuman face open and rearranges some of my bones, at least. And even then...
Russian is masterrace fool

No wonder why they get so bitchy when guys tell them to take it off.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
So you are the kind of cuck who supports the taking over of male safe spaces by females?

JFL @ those foids claiming they‘d know what we think

I catch a girls concealer from 10 metres away :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel
Landwhale from my tinder, look how she fakeups in one pic then shows her body.

20190115 071343

20190115 071422

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Imagine wasting your JBW powers on that. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Then why do you make her as your avatar? Just showing her that youre a true orbitter and will supply her with attention + validation. Exactly what she expected by coming into the male safe place in the male safe place.

Well done rewarding female behaviour :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Then why do you make her as your avatar? Just showing her that youre a true orbitter and will supply her with attention + validation. Exactly what she expected by coming into the male safe place in the male safe place.

Well done rewarding female behaviour :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I just wanted something cute for my avi I dont give a rats ass about her

Women have been aware of the so called blackpill way before us boyos