The Most Efficient Amateur Sport to Slay IRL

Strafe

Strafe

Gold

RIVER SURFING

If you live in an area with rivers (anything that people Kayak or Tube in) you are doing yourself a major disservice by not taking this sport up as a hobby.

River surfing or River running is a sport that involves “running” a river on a special inflatable standup paddle board. While the board is a little expensive, it is rentable at most river tour places and is incredibly durable. It will practically never pop unless you are bombing Niagara Falls in winter.

“Football and Soccer both mog it” you might say, and you’d be right. Except that when you play either in front of a crowd, you’re usually playing against people as good as or better than you. In River Surfing your direct competition is fat boomers and incompetent college kids in kayaks.

Many times when you paddle past a group with girls they will make a comment: “Wow, what is that thing?” “That looks awesome!”, this is your IOI). If you’re skilled enough you can turn your board and float backwards sitting down while facing them casually to talk (giga skill mog). If you’re already looksmaxxed, You’ll usually hard mog any groups of college kids enough that you can get numbers from one or two girls even if they’re in a group with guys (which is your goal).

The paddling is just the frosting on the cake though. The real mogging comes when you arrive at what’s called a standing wave. They appear in many rivers and are basically a wave that stands still and last indefinitely. Surf that bitch and mog every Kayakcel that floats past. I had JBs screaming and cheering and pulling off to watch me for half an hour while I did tricks and shit.

“But Strafe,” you begin to type furiously “those guys are dressed like retards”

And you’d be right again.

Don’t dress like that guy, especially if you’re gymnaxxed and Tattoomaxxed. Go shirtless and without a helmet (unless you’re planning on running high level rapids). It is such great upper body and core excessive that you will be puffed up the whole time. You will need shin, wrist, and ankle guards though, but they’re stylish enough that you look more like an X games athlete than a special Olympian.

I’m maybe a 5PSL but I get insane IOIs doing this, more than I’ve gotten before in my life combined. I’ve even gotten a number while still on the river. I live near a college town so there is an absurd amount of girls on the rivers at all times. So far I’ve only done 6 mile sprints, but I’m going on a 30 mile run early next week, I’ll record my slaying success for posterity.

Recommended Gear
- Board: I wouldn’t recommend buying a board until you know that this is a sport you’re interested in. Boards are able to be rented pretty much anywhere that rents out Tubes and Kayaks. Most people won’t touch them because they’re difficult to ride. If you’re going to buy one buy it from Badfish.

- Fins: You’re gonna need low profile river fins if you don’t want to crash and die

- Clothes: Whatever swim trunks you normally wear are fine. Any shin/wrist/ankle guards are ok, but you should get ones that are light that dont hold water. I only use a helmet on high level rapids. Otherwise I just use a slouch hat or straw hat to keep the sun out of my face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 2157, stuckneworleans and 7 others
Just river race theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, LowTierNormie, GoMadAndSTFU and 11 others
dangerous af

do horse riding instead to get bitches

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, vodkacel and Deleted member 7776
dangerous af

do horse riding instead to get bitches
Grew up in Polo capitol of the world, any bitches that horse riding gets you are insane and should be kept at least 50 ft from you at all times

tbh basketball player halo works like a charm for me
its probably the only reason I slay

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Never heard of it

tbh basketball player halo works like a charm for me
its probably the only reason I slay
Basketball player halo is definitlt
What level do you play at?

Never heard of it
exactly bro. It’s niche so it’s impressive to tubing females who have never seen it before.

Get eaten by crocodiles theory

Hockey and rugby

Basketball player halo is definitlt
What level do you play at?

exactly bro. It’s niche so it’s impressive to tubing females who have never seen it before.
I play division 4 basketball
im around 5'10
im around 3.5 psl
but I get girls due to basketball player halo
it works trust me

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Who watches amateur sports?

im around 5'10
im around 3.5 psl
it works trust me
Damn. I guess there is something about basketball. I play Water Polo at an SEC school and get exactly 0 halo from it JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Damn. I guess there is something about basketball. I play Water Polo at an SEC school and get exactly 0 halo from it JFL.
ooof
what exactly is water polo?

Number one sport to get bitches without being famous (with fame it can be any sport really) is dancing. Horse riding would be second.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 110
ooof
what exactly is water polo?

You see it every 4 years when the summer olympics comes on. My life goal is to Olympicmaxx and slay the entire athlete village.
Number one sport to get bitches without being famous (with fame it can be any sport really) is dancing. Horse riding would be second.
You’ve got to be a framelet twink for both. I’d rather keep the sliver of masculinity I still have tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Is this true ? because im at such a low point to actually try these hobbies

View attachment 490212
You see it every 4 years when the summer olympics comes on. My life goal is to Olympicmaxx and slay the entire athlete village.

You’ve got to be a framelet twink for both. I’d rather keep the sliver of masculinity I still have tbh.
Try outmogging this low inhib Germanic dancer:

the best sport to attract women is Armwrestling.

over if you don't have the arms of Cyplenkov in 2020

People like people they can relate to. It's bs that girls love guys who play the guitar or guys that play some masculine sports. Those are only the famous guys. In fact even famous computer gamers get bitches. Most girls absolutely love dancing and horse riding though. These are their favorite outdoor activities. If you get good at any of them you will be more attractive even without being famous.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 110
People like people they can relate to. It's bs that girls love guys who play the guitar or guys that play some masculine sports. Those are only the famous guys. In fact even famous computer gamers get bitches. Most girls absolutely love dancing and horse riding though. These are their favorite outdoor activities. If you get good at any of them you will be more attractive even without being famous.
Nice
I might try these before I sui
What height do I need for dancing I dont wanna get laughed at (5'7)

I did rowing for a while and spent most my time on the river in a duo boat with some Slavic nazi death metal fan, the dude has 0 coordination but goddamn he could go fast in a straight line

Cope if low inhib maxxed Chadlites river surf in the same area, they will get all the foids and you will get fuck all. Also jfl at the ammount of gaycels lurking in threads. kys gaycel faggots!

Cope if low inhib maxxed Chadlites river surf in the same area, they will get all the foids and you will get fuck all. Also jfl at the ammount of gaycels lurking in threads. kys gaycel faggots!
Nobody does it tho. It’s such a niche thing that you can expect to be the only one out there doing it on a fairly busy day. I’ve only seen a couple others on boards in my life and they were all balding gen x men.
Sure I’d say go for dancing, but it is downright impossible to get your foot into horse riding if you’re not moneymaxxed. I hope you’re ready for 500$ saddle adjustments once a month and tutors that charge legit thousands for a lesson.
Try outmogging this low inhib Germanic dancer:

Video Unavailable :dafuckfeels:

Nobody does it tho. It’s such a niche thing that you can expect to be the only one out there doing it on a fairly busy day. I’ve only seen a couple others on boards in my life and they were all balding gen x men.

Sure I’d say go for dancing, but it is downright impossible to get your foot into horse riding if you’re not moneymaxxed. I hope you’re ready for 500$ saddle adjustments once a month and tutors that charge legit thousands for a lesson.

Video Unavailable :dafuckfeels:

The goal is to do some sports, where women could be nearby or interested in it. Whats the point of nichemaxxing if noone is there to mire you.

The goal is to do some sports, where women could be nearby or interested in it. Whats the point of nichemaxxing if noone is there to mire you.
Because you cut into the kayaking and tubing markets. Tons of cute college age girls mire you skillmogging their impotent boyfriends while you surf a river backwards. Plus the pump from paddling makes you look bigger the whole time.

Because you cut into the kayaking and tubing markets. Tons of cute college age girls mire you skillmogging their impotent boyfriends while you surf a river backwards. Plus the pump from paddling makes you look bigger the whole time.
Tbh sounds like a good plan. Try it out and let us know if it was worth tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Strafe
Tbh sounds like a good plan. Try it out and let us know if it was worth tbh.
I’m doing 30 miles later this week and record every IOI + success I get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Had a great laugh reading this
“Football and Soccer both mog it” you might say, and you’d be right. Except that when you play either in front of a crowd, you’re usually playing against people as good as or better than you. In River Surfing your direct competition is fat boomers and incompetent college kids in kayaks.

View attachment 490088
Many times when you paddle past a group with girls they will make a comment: “Wow, what is that thing?” “That looks awesome!”, this is your IOI). If you’re skilled enough you can turn your board and float backwards sitting down while facing them casually to talk (giga skill mog). If you’re already looksmaxxed, You’ll usually hard mog any groups of college kids enough that you can get numbers from one or two girls even if they’re in a group with guys (which is your goal).

The paddling is just the frosting on the cake though. The real mogging comes when you arrive at what’s called a standing wave. They appear in many rivers and are basically a wave that stands still and last indefinitely. Surf that bitch and mog every Kayakcel that floats past. I had JBs screaming and cheering and pulling off to watch me for half an hour while I did tricks and shit.

In UK rugby seems to give the biggest status halo.

View attachment 490078
RIVER SURFING

If you live in an area with rivers (anything that people Kayak or Tube in) you are doing yourself a major disservice by not taking this sport up as a hobby.

River surfing or River running is a sport that involves “running” a river on a special inflatable standup paddle board. While the board is a little expensive, it is rentable at most river tour places and is incredibly durable. It will practically never pop unless you are bombing Niagara Falls in winter.

View attachment 490088

View attachment 490099

Don’t dress like that guy, especially if you’re gymnaxxed and Tattoomaxxed. Go shirtless and without a helmet (unless you’re planning on running high level rapids). It is such great upper body and core excessive that you will be puffed up the whole time. You will need shin, wrist, and ankle guards though, but they’re stylish enough that you look more like an X games athlete than a special Olympian.

I’m maybe a 5PSL but I get insane IOIs doing this, more than I’ve gotten before in my life combined. I’ve even gotten a number while still on the river. I live near a college town so there is an absurd amount of girls on the rivers at all times. So far I’ve only done 6 mile sprints, but I’m going on a 30 mile run early next week, I’ll record my slaying success for posterity.

Recommended Gear
- Board: I wouldn’t recommend buying a board until you know that this is a sport you’re interested in. Boards are able to be rented pretty much anywhere that rents out Tubes and Kayaks. Most people won’t touch them because they’re difficult to ride. If you’re going to buy one buy it from Badfish.

- Fins: You’re gonna need low profile river fins if you don’t want to crash and die

- Clothes: Whatever swim trunks you normally wear are fine. Any shin/wrist/ankle guards are ok, but you should get ones that are light that dont hold water. I only use a helmet on high level rapids. Otherwise I just use a slouch hat or straw hat to keep the sun out of my face.
Basketball,baseball,football, and soccer mog. Even volleyball is a bigger halo than surfing in fucking rivers :lul:

View attachment 490078
RIVER SURFING

View attachment 490088

View attachment 490099

Recommended Gear

Jfl if you see that as ioi Wow, what is that thing?” “That looks awesome!”, this is your IOI

im around 5'10
im around 3.5 psl
it works trust me
How old are you? I’m gonna try and apply for a football or basketball team but I only know how to play football. Do you have to be good and do the coaches help out if you’re retarded?

Jfl if you see that as ioi Wow, what is that thing?” “That looks awesome!”, this is your IOI
It’s an IOI when it leads to a 10 minute conversation that ends with a phone number :what:

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
How old are you? I’m gonna try and apply for a football or basketball team but I only know how to play football. Do you have to be good and do the coaches help out if you’re retarded?
im 15
good luck man
football status is also as good as basketball
most coaches are mean so be careful

• +1
Reactions: PYT