The most feminine and upturned nose i have ever seen on an attractive guy+in motion

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
The combination of his nose and eye area makes him look like a cat from side profile, but idk I don't like his face, too bloated and too much of a feminine nose. In motion Inside his page

Screenshot 20211017 210801 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210752 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210657 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210815 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210822 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210833 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210844 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210900 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210916 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210952 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210931 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210930 Instagram
Screenshot 20211017 210941 Instagram

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Beetlejuice
100% he got rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Toth's thot, CristianT and 19 others
looks gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member and 9 others
“Feminine” nose is probably the best developed nose to have for most people ngl. I’d say it mogs downturned and neutral. Because nose is the first thing you can notice.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14262, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
“Feminine” nose is probably the best developed nose to have for most people ngl. I’d say it mogs downturned and neutral. Because nose is the first thing you can notice.
girls in comment section told him they touch themselves to his pics:lul:so yeah apperantly its attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
"attractive guy"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9072 and mortis
he would cuck your entire family in front of your eyes

He looks like an Indian Android 19 who hit the gym twice. Blubber faced beta.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and mortis
girls in comment section told him they touch themselves to his pics:lul:so yeah apperantly its attractive
Yeah straight upturned nose is one of the best feminine traits for a man to have.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I wish I had his knose

Yeah straight upturned nose is one of the best feminine traits for a man to have.
yeah but its not the best nose a guy can have , i prefer a narrow but super straight nose on guys with a strong manly nasal bridge.like atesh salih
8900973c350377e2215e5ed4937f25d3  atesh salih french designers
2b09a1166fa29c177816f9c3e946a7a1
Atesh salih
Atesh Salih by Andrea Vecchiato MaleModelScene 02

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I wish I had his knose
imagine ordering anything online to avoid losing your gf to tall guys and but delivery guy looked like the guy above with acute knose:lul::lul:

imagine ordering anything online to avoid losing your gf to tall guys and but delivery guy looked like the guy above with acute knose:lul::lul:
I’d have to beat his ass or force my girlfriend to undergo a lobotomy so she forgets the man ever existed d

He is way too Young for any plastic surgery

that's 100% a nose job, it's blatant. The way the tip is pinched like that, it's not natural

also that dude is a bloated subhuman and way too overgroomed

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, GetShrekt and mortis
that's 100% a nose job, it's blatant. The way the tip is pinched like that, it's not natural

also that dude is a bloated subhuman and way too overgroomed
in some old pics he is 16/17 , you can't get a nose job until you are 18.
he is bloated but not subhuman, he looks more exotic than you do .he lacks an angular face and i don't like that in him. he probably looks not as good as above without stubble in his face.

in some old pics he is 16/17 , you can't get a nose job until you are 18.
he is bloated but not subhuman, he looks more exotic than you do .he lacks an angular face and i don't like that in him. he probably looks not as good as above without stubble in his face.
dude u can get a nose job whenever with parents permission

girls get it at 14 u retarded?

• Hmm...
dude u can get a nose job whenever with parents permission

girls get it at 14 u retarded?
doctors never do that for an undeveloped patient here. the minimal for girls is 16 and boys is 18

doctors never do that for an undeveloped patient here. the minimal for girls is 16 and boys is 18
u can shop around for different doctors, you'd be surprised. I am telling u though, I'd betmy life he's had a nose job, probably even two

• +1
u can shop around for different doctors, you'd be surprised. I am telling u though, I'd betmy life he's had a nose job, probably even two
yeah thats possible, im not defending him tho his age kinda made me think he got no plastic surgery but yeah you can get most doctors to do anything for you with the right amount of money:lul:

Yes. People mix up feminine for youthful. Having an upturned nose is a sign of youth not a sign of femininity.

Unironically many women will find him unattractive because he has female tiny nose

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and mortis
Unironically many women will find him unattractive because he has female tiny nose
his insta page is filled with woman thirsting over him, its not for his nose tho he overall looks good.

his insta page is filled with woman thirsting over him, its not for his nose tho he overall looks good.
They’re just lying

• JFL
He is clearly a homosexual, the women are just hyping him up like they do with their girl friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdouardManlet, mortis and Baldingman1998
They’re just lying
you legit retarded, foids would never go near 100 km radius of anyone they aren't attracted to let alone simping over them, if a girls not attracted to you, she wants you dead.girls wouldn't waste one millisecond on someone they aren't attracted to( also guys, gender isn't my main point here)

Last edited:
Lmao at how obsessed OP is with defending this bloatfaced trash.

In my opinion, its not his nose that makes him look homo, its his red lips and his eyebrows.

in the 2nd pic down he looks the best because his lips are contrasting less

In my opinion, its not his nose that makes him look homo, its his red lips and his eyebrows.

in the 2nd pic down he looks the best because his lips are contrasting less
agreed, he looks too cute for a guy, forward grown face with upturned full lips and cat eyes makes him look too feminine.

agreed, he looks too cute for a guy, forward grown face with upturned full lips and cat eyes makes him look too feminine.
honestly I don't think "cute" or "feminine" is a bad thing. I would much rather take looking "too fem" or "cute" over being masc and ugly. part of this is my sexuality, another is what I aesthetically find pleasing. another is appeal in general.

genetically it takes alot more luck to be a good looking masc guy then a good looking fem guy. imo.

• +1
The combination of his nose and eye area makes him look like a cat from side profile, but idk I don't like his face, too bloated and too much of a feminine nose. In motion Inside his page

View attachment 1369816View attachment 1369817View attachment 1369818View attachment 1369819View attachment 1369820View attachment 1369821View attachment 1369822View attachment 1369823View attachment 1369824View attachment 1369825View attachment 1369826View attachment 1369827View attachment 1369828

i feel like he wears makeup

• +1
looks uncanny

• +1
slayer

• +1