The mystery of closing one eye šŸ‘ļø

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
So something I donā€™t understand when u only close one of ur eyes u see absolutely nothing with the eye u closed

Ur whole view goes to the other eye and u only see ur nose in the side

But when u close both eyes u see black basically u see ur eyelids

Wtf is this witchcraft?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, thegiganigga, PeakIncels and 2 others
So something I donā€™t understand when u only close one of ur eyes u see absolutely nothing with the eye u closed

Ur whole view goes to the other eye and u only see ur nose in the side

But when u close both eyes u see black basically u see ur eyelids

Wtf is this witchcraft?

you have a third eye which is the minds eye which lets you see into other dimensions.

you can still see even if your eyes are closed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ey88
you have a third eye which is the minds eye which lets you see into other dimensions.

you can still see even if your eyes are closed.

when u achieve altered states of conciousness, your minds eye gets less blurry and u get transported to other realities

• JFL
Reactions: ey88, Deleted member 21182 and moreroidsmoredates
Wtf are you talking about, if you look to the side of your closed eye you can see black

Wtf are you talking about, if you look to the side of your closed eye you can see black
Thatā€™s just ur nose put ur finger there and u will see it

I also thought this but it is in fact all ur nose

U literally see absolutely nothing with the other eye not even black

• +1
Thatā€™s just ur nose put ur finger there and u will see it

I also thought this but it is in fact all ur nose

U literally see absolutely nothing with the other eye not even black
I see what you mean, but if you really focus and look sideways I can see more black, but it still is weird

I see what you mean, but if you really focus and look sideways I can see more black, but it still is weird
U should in fact see more than that u should see half black

If u have both ur eyes open and look to the side u will also see black thatā€™s not ur other eyes vision itā€™s just when ur eye is looking beyond where thereā€™s an opening from the corner

Ur brain litterally shuts down the other eyes vision when u close it like ur blind from it

The black u see in the very small corner is from the corner of ur open eye

• +1
something I discovered long time ago is that
if you close one eye, then you can't perceive 3d stuff properly, and feel like stuff is very flat

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Deleted member 21182
something I discovered long time ago is that
if you close one eye, then you can't perceive 3d stuff properly, and feel like stuff is very flat
I canā€™t perceive depth it requires 2 lenses

Cameras are very inspired by human eyes 1 lens of a camera will take a picture that looks flat as looking through one eye does

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I canā€™t perceive depth it requires 2 lenses

Cameras are very inspired by human eyes 1 lens of a camera will take a picture that looks flat as looking through one eye does
that's true, it also shows how good the human eye is

that's true, it also shows how good the human eye is
Good for us and cameras are made for us

Nothing u see is even real or definitive ur brain is just doing what it can to guess what the world/ universe looks like thatā€™s why it shuts down one eye when u have it closed and why u donā€™t really notice when u blink unless ur paying attention

The eye even has blind spots where u canā€™t even see whatā€™s going on it just assumes what it might look like thatā€™s why thereā€™s those pictures where u can find ur blind spot and make a dot disappear

Good for us and cameras are made for us

Nothing u see is even real or definitive ur brain is just doing what it can to guess what the world/ universe looks like thatā€™s why it shuts down one eye when u have it closed and why u donā€™t really notice when u blink unless ur paying attention

The eye even has blind spots where u canā€™t even see whatā€™s going on it just assumes what it might look like thatā€™s why thereā€™s those pictures where u can find ur blind spot and make a dot disappear
we understimate the body abilities, or at least I do, it's one of the smartest thing ever, auto adapting type of stuff, this is cool asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
we understimate the body abilities, or at least I do, it's one of the smartest thing ever, auto adapting type of stuff, this is cool asf
Technically what the brain does is capture light and reflect it back with the limited amount of colors we can see

So much of what exists is invisible to us if it canā€™t reflect light back to the vision

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
Black magic reference brah

* BREAKING NEWS *
Black MAN found IN JAIL!