The next 12 months will literally be the gate to a new life

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I've just come to the realization that in 12 months, I'll be a totally different person, in so many regards.

Not only will I have finished the most competitive year at my university, but first and foremost my face wil transform to a degree that I'll be barely recognizable. So far I've had:

- a 10mm Chin Wing, which also widened my mid mandible by 16mm.
- submental lipo, I barely have any subhuman fat there anymore.

What is about to come:

- Braces that make my palate wider by around 4mm and increase tooth show.
- Braces that will fix my crooked teeth
- Side wing osteotomy that will fix my subhuman asymmetric right jaw angle
- contacts
- undereye fillers. My circles are so bad they are literally becoming purple now.
- Bimax + jaw angle implants

That shit will literally make a different human being out of me and it's most probably all gonna happen within the next 12 months. Plus my uni degree will give me insane social status :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 15884, ScramFranklin and 28 others
stopped reading at
:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 15884 and 6 others
Mirin, will show before and afters ever?

How do you have money for that if you’re in school

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel, rydofx and 3 others
what would you rate youself now
and how much psl point you think you can get after completing all the looksmax?

Already having a chin wing and getting a side wing plus bimax on top sounds really crazy :oops:

I've just come to the realization that in 12 months, I'll be a totally different person, in so many regards.
I read in one of your threads you have high iq.

What is your learning goals for 2022 ,except university and school things.

I have a plan to change myself in 2022 too.

What if you transform into a better-looking guy who just spends all of his time on the internet still? I suspect this is the fate of many PSL users

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 2729

Not only will I have finished the most competitive year at my university, but first and foremost my face wil transform to a degree that I'll be barely recognizable. So far I've had:

What is about to come:

- contacts
- undereye fillers. My circles are so bad they are literally becoming purple now.

That shit will literally make a different human being out of me and it's most probably all gonna happen within the next 12 months. Plus my uni degree will give me insane social status :feelsokman:
Where did you get your Chin wing? I had a chin wing aswell and it didn't widen my mandible that much.

if your cirkels are really that severe like mine i would stay away from filling them. For me it had no affect, and i have had pain in my eye and blurry vision ever since. I'm waiting for an opening in australia to fly to Dr. Gavin to check out if my problems come from the restylane moving under my eye ball. It's suppose to happen if your ligiment is stuck to your bone.

Watch this video before you make a desicion.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, JackHanma, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
How do you have money for that if you’re in school
mommy and daddy

op why dont u get undereye implants and prp your dark coloring instead?

if your cirkels are really that severe like mine i would stay away from filling them. For me it had no affect, and i have had pain in my eye and blurry vision ever since. I'm waiting for an opening in australia to fly to Dr. Gavin to check out if my problems come from the restylane moving under my eye ball. It's suppose to happen if your ligiment is stuck to your bone.

Watch this video before you make a desicion.

Jesus FUCK me luckily I didn't get that shit done. Holy fucking shit.

Who was your chin wing surgeon?

And did you get hyaluronic acid fillers for the under eye? Whats your opinion on PRP and Fat grafts there ?

• +1
Reactions: DayTV
Jesus FUCK me luckily I didn't get that shit done. Holy fucking shit.

Who was your chin wing surgeon?

And did you get hyaluronic acid fillers for the under eye? Whats your opinion on PRP and Fat grafts there ?
Don't get any fillers or fat transplants done under the eye. I think the only thing really helping your dark circles is getting cheek implants done. Once I get the problems with my eyes fixed that will be my method of choice. Maybe even combined with Lefort 3 or maxilla surgery.

What is about to come:

- contacts

degrees give literally no social status lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, LastHopeForNorman, LooksJourney and 4 others

What is about to come:

- contacts

What is a side wing osteotomy and happy for you OP, keep us updated

degrees give literally no social status lol
Hahahahahahaha
Just because the both of you go to some fucking poor state university that will give you poorer job prospects than the average curry has doesn't mean a degree from continental europe's best law school is equally as worthless, you fucking retarded dumb fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ErbCel, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Just because the both of you go to some fucking poor state university that will give you poorer job prospects than the average curry has doesn't mean a degree from continental europe's best law school is equally as worthless, you fucking retarded dumb fucks
" I studied law" girl instantly keels over to Manlet. Dude actual fucking idiots have degrees and no I have STEM degree doesn't give you shit. Be a poor 6'2 chad with no future and you still get more pussy

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel and Deleted member
tbh law degree gives status. but no other degrees

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14262, TrestIsBest and 2 others
" I studied law" girl instantly keels over to Manlet. Dude actual fucking idiots have degrees and no I have STEM degree doesn't give you shit. Be a poor 6'2 chad with no future and you still get more pussy
The fuck I'm almost 6'5 for that matter, and amount of pussy =/= quality of pussy.
LMS is still true to some extend and although I do not want to go down the betabux route AT ALL it's a fact that a prestigious degree matters to educated girls, at least a little.

Average STEM is btw a bad joke compared to elite law school grraduates jfl

The fuck I'm almost 6'5 for that matter, and amount of pussy =/= quality of pussy.
LMS is still true to some extend and although I do not want to go down the betabux route AT ALL it's a fact that a prestigious degree matters to educated girls, at least a little.

Height stops mattering after 6'3 post physique. And no the university has stopped being elite you're not elite just someone with the bux to take admission and do the work like a cuck to pass.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14543

Bro I'm 6"4 too and also study law. Will be a while till I can afford surgery tho

Financial advice for brokecels?

Financial advice for brokecels?
If yuu have zero qualifications just get 2 jobs instead of one, work your ass off for 3 - 4 years to get a decent amount of cash, and from there on start buying the smallest, dirtiest real estate flats you find in your city.
Depending on the tax rate for real estate returns, either fix and flip it or rent it to some other poor guy. Repeat that 5 times in a wealthy country like Germany or the UK, (You'll have to work your ass off at 50 hour weeks for 10 years if you started in a low wage job with very little qualifications) and then emigrate to a country with lower living costs such as greece or cyprus and live there financially free from your real estate returns.

• +1
Reactions: matioch and TrestIsBest

What is about to come:

- contacts

Pic before ajd after

I had no idea you could get bimax after you already had a chin wing.

Who did your chin wing?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14262
If yuu have zero qualifications just get 2 jobs instead of one, work your ass off for 3 - 4 years to get a decent amount of cash, and from there on start buying the smallest, dirtiest real estate flats you find in your city.
You sound like a boomer. "Buy dilapidated flats that cost at least tens of thousands of dollars to restore and rent them out!"

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, LastHopeForNorman and ErbCel
You sound like a boomer. "Buy dilapidated flats that cost at least tens of thousands of dollars to restore and rent them out!"
Law students aren't the best at investing...

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension