The nichepill is legit

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
The amount of HTN and even staceylite white girls I come across dating LTN ethnic dudes (mainly black) is insane lol. Recently came across a brunette white girl who was saying she prefers Arabian and black dudes. She even showed me a pic of her black ex and he was ugly but gymmaxed lol. She said her first boyfriend was Arabian and she loved their accents, hair, and culture 🤷. I go in public and see the same shit. Even saw a fit Indian girl holding hands with a nerdy looking black guy (he was overweight too). Imagine having the nichepill + being looksmaxed/goodlooking working in your favor. Slaying is easy as hell.

And this doesn't just apply to race but shit like style, culture, and who you hang around. So many HTN eboys got women simping over them on TikTok as if they're Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 8 others
Unironically this. Most people here would have no problem getting laid if they found themselves a niche and socialized in it, instead of wanting to be a Chico lookalike who can get admiration from every women just by existing

Most normies get their gf through their social circles, which is in big part a certain niche / interest

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, LooksmaxxHopeful and mewcoper
Unironically this. Most people here would have no problem getting laid if they found themselves a niche and socialized in it, instead of wanting to be a Chico lookalike who can get admiration from every women just by existing

Most normies get their gf through their social circles, which is in big part a certain niche / interest
Legit

People forget stereotypes such as jock, cheerleader, alt , emo, music band, skater, top students are not just a mene but only start working at +3.75 PSL and 4PSL Is bare minimum imo but i have seen subhumans in LTE or ona just because nichemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Prettyboy
Im going to try and nichemaxx its legit af

Im going to try and nichemaxx its legit af
what you gonna do? Like start dressing like a goth or something and then try to find other goths and befriend them for example? Instructions on nichemaxxing not clear enough lol

Legit

People forget stereotypes such as jock, cheerleader, alt , emo, music band, skater, top students are not just a mene but only start working at +3.75 PSL and 4PSL Is bare minimum imo but i have seen subhumans in LTE or ona just because nichemaxxing
Ofc it doesnt work for turbomanlets or hideously ugly guys. But I’ve even seen conventionally unattractive nerd guys with GFs because the girls were also into gaming / nerd culture

Likewise I’ve seen so many ugly metalhead guys with gf-s. Similarity is very important, most people choose their partner based on their interests -> social circle

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lihito
Larp & shitskin nigger cope

what you gonna do? Like start dressing like a goth or something and then try to find other goths and befriend them for example? Instructions on nichemaxxing not clear enough lol
Yes! You could become a goth, vampire, wizard, druid, spiritual guru, tantric master, satanic priest, etc. - there are many fringe and crazy niches out there, these guys would have been incels without nichemaxxing...

images
5d021c072400009d178c66cd.jpeg
Love-At-First-Bite-Vampire-Couple-Suck-Each-Others-Blood.jpg
britain-coouple-believes-they-are-vampire-and-drink-each-other-blood_1542707513.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and wristcel
Yes! You could become a goth, vampire, wizard, druid, spiritual guru, tantric master, satanic priest, etc. - there are many fringe and crazy niches out there, these guys would have been incels without nichemaxxing...

images
britain-coouple-believes-they-are-vampire-and-drink-each-other-blood_1542707513.jpeg
I love that one post on looksmax that Said "just as herny cavill looking athlantids have LOTR Knight in shining armour halo and pretyboys have LOTR elf halo , The same way should turbomanlets grow beard and look Like dwarfs from LOTR . Reminds me of that mod u/bikerbats (i hate that guy but he Got married to turbo tallete which was even wierd back then)

images
Also gymcoaches Like that 4"11 guy i posted

As Chadlite Rutherford Said if The guy makes her insecure about her body and i fit as her coach she might date him Like that 4"11 manlet married that 5'4 woman

most people choose their partner based on their interests -> social circle

I'm certain this guy is only banging her due to the fact she is super into cars, and he is even more obsessed with them

But pretty much all of his social media photos are of cars

1633786245186-png.1358372

Also gymcoaches Like that 4"11 guy i posted
Who?
Gymcoaching is pretty mainstream, it's not a fringe niche, you would have to be very successful and have a big following to make this work if you're ugly.

Who?
Gymcoaching is pretty mainstream, it's not a fringe niche, you would have to be very successful and have a big following to make this work if you're ugly.
Thread 'HOW DID THIS MANLET SUCCED?????' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-did-this-manlet-succed.328001/

This guy

You dont get me bro. The key is not getting halo from Being famous coach and shit The key is making a woman insecure, About her body and Being fit yourself which Sounds Like The biggest cope if you dont have The face but might be viable because of The gymcels coaches we see with women