The normie "I need a nosejob" blackpill

I agree with you, I always cringe whenever I see males get "sloped" noses after rhino.
But gandy looks wayyyyy better if he got rhino according to my morph below.

View attachment 96680
Just wow the difference good job bro.

Is it even possible to get such a good results from rhino?

People here cope by saying it's all genetics but it's literally a fact environment plays a massive role in the final result.
I've seen examples of a youth chad at 13 years old go from an 8 to a 3 after turning 18 because he had an allergy to his hamster and became a mouth breather. This destroyed his jawline, cheekbones, eyes, everything. The combination of posture, proper mewing, facial exercises, proper chewing, eating hard foods all has a potential to increase your rating by 1-3 points in less than 4 years of consistent work if you're under the age of 40 years old (the younger the better). Your environment and natural daily habits have the biggest impact on your looks. DNA can be changed, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons can all be changed and molded to the shape you desire. Your body and face is like a sculpture but instead of a chisel and hammer you have your hands and brain to make these changes (at a much slower pace but it's a lifestyle change).

I've seen examples of a youth chad at 13 years old go from an 8 to a 3 after turning 18 because he had an allergy to his hamster and became a mouth breather. This destroyed his jawline, cheekbones, eyes, everything. The combination of posture, proper mewing, facial exercises, proper chewing, eating hard foods all has a potential to increase your rating by 1-3 points in less than 4 years of consistent work if you're under the age of 40 years old (the younger the better). Your environment and natural daily habits have the biggest impact on your looks. DNA can be changed, bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons can all be changed and molded to the shape you desire. Your body and face is like a sculpture but instead of a chisel and hammer you have your hands and brain to make these changes (at a much slower pace but it's a lifestyle change).
Most 13 yo arent masc or gl because they lack the bones . He just might been a eaely bloomer

@badg96 incredible thread

Just felt obligated to post from personal experience. I had a rhino done when I needed bimax with minimal PSL increase. At least I've got my braces on now but is sure as fuck rope fuel knowing my nose is probably going to change again from surgery and I'll prob do rhino round 2 :feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
jfl at this retarded thread
just reminded me ngl

Gandys nose is not big like the others

yes its big no where disgustingly big like the ones you posted
jfl at fags using gandy as always and exampl

those guys actually need nose jobs
the ones you posted
its disgusting

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
prob the most important thread on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and NegativeNorwood
Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

You'd be surprised how many guys like these
View attachment 96596 View attachment 96597 View attachment 96598

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.
View attachment 96604
Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:
View attachment 96613 View attachment 96631View attachment 96628

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.
This is obvious, no? I thought this was common knowledge like captain obvious shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.
View attachment 96604
Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.
my nose is roman, streight long but a bit wide and high, so not so bad but i think is the only failo in my bones, if my nose was perfect i would be god tier looking

A good nose is everything keep coping

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 16371
A good nose is everything keep coping
I've literally seen men go from incel to attractive to prime women from lots of softmaxxing + rhino.

A large number of the world's biggest male actors also had rhinos before they started their careers as actors.

Names that come to mind are dicaprio, pattinson and gossling. There's many more, but can't remember and not going to look it up

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 18840
Yeah and the people barking on this thread are all ethnics or don't get how much normies cope with this. So many women get rhino and the after result looks almost the same, and no improvement to overall appeal of the face.

Yeah and the people barking on this thread are all ethnics or don't get how much normies cope with this. So many women get rhino and the after result looks almost the same, and no improvement to overall appeal of the face.

View attachment 1630412
so you're saying rhino wouldn't ascend me with my too big and wide nose + bulbous tip + downturned nasolabial angle 82 + crooked

so you're saying rhino wouldn't ascend me with my too big and wide nose + bulbous tip + downturned nasolabial angle 82 + crooked
you're not a normie :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
i need a blowjob

• JFL
Reactions: infini
i needed a nose job natural asf, i did it, cry op

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and justadude
Swollen bb did 12 days ago. Wait a bit and u will b rewarded
My nose is easily my worse feature so considering getting one myself.
Where did you get it done, turkey?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
France. Would say hands down the best natural surgeon in the world ngl. Am too aspie to let myself become botched so i took years to read into any surgery i wanted.
If you go to turkey you will get the prettyboy overly cut nasalbridge nosejob and it will’be over for you. This advice could’have saved your life

Who was your surgeon? Olivier Gerbault?

You gotta fix both jaw and nose to look good.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and subhuman to mtn
You gotta fix both jaw and nose to look good.
20220723 134533
I just had rhino and am recovering, do you think it was the right move or is this another case where everything was fucked and nose was proportional but was too recessed? Also any hard max advice on jaw? This is a photo before my rhino

View attachment 1817383I just had rhino and am recovering, do you think it was the right move or is this another case where everything was fucked and nose was proportional but was too recessed? Also any hard max advice on jaw? This is a photo before my rhino
You def. needed rhino ded srs.
Genioplasty would help and probably some custom jaw implants.

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I gotta take a fatty.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
This was literally me before. Then I realised that the problem is not my nose but the rest of the face due to mouth breathing. Been mewing for like a year and my facial structure has gotten way better. My nose looks actually pretty proportional to my face now. Plus i was going through puberty while mewing so accelerated the gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Lmao because this guy STILL looks incel, even with the Chad jaw.

My mom said she thought about getting a nose job, so I told her she should rather get chin implants and she looked at me weirdly. So I showed her some pictures of women with recessed chins and some with forward grown chins. She said: “Why would I do that? I like my small feminine chin compared to these women with gigantic chins.” I just couldn’t help but start laughing. Didn’t mean to be rude to her tho, but her statement was hilarious.

Speaks wonders how recessed women arent seen as ugly though

View attachment 96604

lol i have a fucking piggish nose and and short nasal bridge thats gotta be the worst falio of them all Id rather have a hooked nose

One of the most retarded threads ever posted on this site, JFL at the big nosed copers convincing themselves it’s true. Jaw surgery is a much more brutal recovery and usually doesn’t even provide great aesthetic results, those examples in OP do absolutely have oversized noses and getting a nose job does make people’s jaw look less weak in comparison (though they are clinically recessed as well, but more so for people with slight recession and big noses the nose job will save them) But you can tell OP has no taste by how retarded his incel morphs are