The normies are learning!

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Normies are realizing “the wall” is real, and rosties are hitting it in mass.

young prime girls are for chad only. Used up cock sleeves are for who ever will take them.
B3AFFC89 BC8E 4CB3 AC2D 66640F40E467

It makes me think, if even a substantial amount of normie men are seeing the bs that women do, could it change their behaviour? We all know women are hyper sensitive to what the masses think of them. They've managed to stigmatise the blackpill as the ravings of incels, but if the majority of men understand it, would they finally be forced to admit its true?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Lawton88, RealSurgerymax and 9 others
If a girl ever tells you that “you are husband material”, but not “boyfriend material” it’s over.:feelswhy:

Stop being such a cuck

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, Lawton88 and 2 others
  • ask girl out
  • get rejected
  • she fucks your taller friend the next week
  • year later she gets knocked up by some other dude
  • reaches out to me on facebook

It was a weird feeling just watching her literally just go down the ranking list of men in her life until she was a single mom and finally got around to me. I blocked that bitch lol. Have fun raising Chad's kid by yourself.
52E2159D 6CD4 4269 BE98 87842AA63218

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, thereallegend, datboijj and 14 others
when they are young and pretty, its chad:
face, height, dick, being a extraverted sociopath, being in gangs, criminals, being famous, being a literal rockstar/rapstar

then when they are all used up hags, you get the HONORS of paying them to exist for the rest of their lives being they have a hole

"just have a hole" mode is real. saint hamudi was right

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, thereallegend, Yerico7 and 6 others
redpill female nature stuff is all over youtube tbh

• +1
Reactions: fras, thereallegend, datboijj and 8 others
I doubt any reddit user is capable of being a good father figure lol :feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
@Thompsonz after reading it from normies i want to tupasplashmax tbh

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 13332
the wall is a cope of redpill mgtow boomers
@AlexAP

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AlexAP and Deleted member 14262
I notice most introverted girls want to be in a long term relationships so that's the best bet and all you really need is to be decent looking and have a very masculine presence where she feels safe and relaxed with you. Obviously you can't trust a girl who's always into going out and seeking new experiences, boring girls are better for actual relationships

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend and 5 others
the wall is a cope of redpill mgtow boomers
@AlexAP
I see the wall as the point when women youthful looks fade. They get bloated, fat & lose collogen. Also bitter from years of cc riding.
even still dudes are still gonna want them. Just not nearly as much as when they were young, bubbly and hot.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, fras and RICO
Grateful I have a good mix of appeal. Girls initially categorize me as short term fwb, fuckboy type. Then if I like them enough to want them to stay around, they're like "I was wrong about you. I thought you were just a fuckboy, but you're actually lowkey sweet."

This is definitely the sweet spot to be in

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend and 4 others
Normies are realizing “the wall” is real, and rosties are hitting it in mass.

young prime girls are for chad only. Used up cock sleeves are for who ever will take them.
View attachment 1406935

It makes me think, if even a substantial amount of normie men are seeing the bs that women do, could it change their behaviour? We all know women are hyper sensitive to what the masses think of them. They've managed to stigmatise the blackpill as the ravings of incels, but if the majority of men understand it, would they finally be forced to admit its true?

Giga-larp, no former loser is getting hit up by multiple women later in life jfl. They're just writing Redpill revenge phantasies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fras, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
coping hard. we put a 70year old ugly granny on tinder and there were normies-chadlites messaging her and she got 99+ likes within a few hours.

the wall DOES NOT exist anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, fras, Truecel14 and 4 others
coping hard. we put a 70year old ugly granny on tinder and there were normies-chadlites messaging her and she got 99+ likes within a few hours.

the wall DOES NOT exist anymore

Yep the wall only exists for these females thinking they can lock down a Chad for marriage when they are 30+. They can still lock down well to do non-Chads if they are willing to "settle" finally. I do love seeing the hard headed ones being stuck single however complaining that the "high value men" aka Chads won't commit.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, fras, thereallegend and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RICO
"just have a hole" mode is real. saint hamudi was right
we all have a hole(asshole). i think the saying should be

"just have a hole, that you are willing to get fucked in"

This really helped me looksmax thanks

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP