The Norwood reaper

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
When I was at the hair transplant center I was talking to a nurse. She asked me how old I am and said that my hairline didn't look bad for my age. I asked her if I'm one of the youngest clients she said "No, a lot of clients are 18-20".

JFL if the Norwood reaper hits you in the teenage and your parents do nothing against it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 685
where did you visit, i contacted a place last year they told me to wait a year or two. Do they even operate on 18/20 yr olds? im older then that and i got rejected....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 685 and GenericChad1444
bro if youre so bald that you need transplant in early 20s you're gonna need several more transplants after

where did you visit, i contacted a place last year they told me to wait a year or two. Do they even operate on 18/20 yr olds? im older then that and i got rejected....
Sads me

The norwood reaper has no mercy. Only the select few are able to overcome him and even then it's an otherworldly indescribable struggle.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Germany
bro if youre so bald that you need transplant in early 20s you're gonna need several more transplants after
Nah I think they're not really that bald. They just noticed some receding / thinning tendency and wanted to optimize their hairline just like me. They're probably blackpilled too.

ogre for many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1106

interesting, im not even asking for much i want to go from nw1 to nw0. i will reach the minimum age very soon. i send a email not too long ago and they didnt even respond.. where do i go from here i dont know.

interesting, im not even asking for much i want to go from nw1 to nw0. i will reach the minimum age very soon. i send a email not too long ago and they didnt even respond.. where do i go from here i dont know.
My operation is meant to get my hairline from nw 1.5 to nw 0. The hair on my cranium is still thick, but the front line has started thinning, the right temple is kinda bald and the left one is receding. Don't know what your situation is but actually the doctor was confused about why I wanted to do HT, given the thickness of my hair. But eventually he said yes a optimization of the hairline would be good.

My operation is meant to get my hairline from nw 1.5 to nw 0. The hair on my cranium is still thick, but the front line has started thinning, the right temple is kinda bald and the left one is receding. Don't know what your situation is but actually the doctor was confused about why I wanted to do HT, given the thickness of my hair. But eventually he said yes a optimization of the hairline would be good.

yeah idk why they even reject people so often, it almost seems impossible for me to even get a consultation. no one wants to be nw2 so if you are nw1 or inbetween you should get a HT. idk why they denied me tho. and proceed to ignore to my email when they told me to wait a year which i did and then contact them again for them to ignore me.. aight... il just go fuck my self

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616