The number 1 trait that guarentees success with women

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
2 words:

Germanic phenotype

Essentially you would thi k be a white man but there are other types of whites like Irish celtic, slavic, Russian etc tbh I dont know them all.

Essentially the guys you see mopping up women have white tanned skin or skin filled with menalin. More squinted eye shape. Vertically developed skull (which is why they say tall face is everything). And no stupid unevolved features like weird skull shape, too much brow mass and zygo mass

A6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556

Kai havertz

20201215 011320

If you have this phenotype (basically if you have German, French, Dutch some english blood) and you're not ugly I guarantee you've just ran into women your whole life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, chawaje, Sens and 17 others
2 words:

Germanic phenotype

Essentially you would thi k be a white man but there are other types of whites like Irish celtic, slavic, Russian etc tbh I dont know them all.

Essentially the guys you see mopping up women have white tanned skin or skin filled with menalin. More squinted eye shape. Vertically developed skull (which is why they say tall face is everything). And no stupid unevolved features like weird skull shape, too much brow mass and zygo mass

View attachment 870760

View attachment 870761

View attachment 870762

If you have this phenotype (basically if you have German, French, Dutch some english blood) and you're not ugly I guarantee you've just ran into women your whole life
Havertz is one of the biggest moggers tbh
High PSL, Status (Football Player), Rich, 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I have subhuman Celtic pheno

over

Havertz is one of the biggest moggers tbh
High PSL, Status (Football Player), Rich, 6'2
And hes literally german and gl

Retarded thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, horizontallytall, Deleted member 5891 and 10 others
2 words:

Germanic phenotype

View attachment 870760

View attachment 870761

View attachment 870762

Not all women like white blonde men

• +1
Reactions: docile enterpeneur and .🇹🇩.
im a subhuman slav over for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 7785
2 words:

Germanic phenotype

View attachment 870760

View attachment 870761

View attachment 870762

second guy does not look germanic jfl
he looks borderline arab
and franks are not germanic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, PrisonMike and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 4464
imagine being a 5'7 ethnic livin in north germany... oh wait, i do

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Stevensmithgerard, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Have a smile like this & 90% of the female population will be open to sleeping with you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 11.12.10.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 11.12.10.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted
17C718F6 3D8D 4E22 864C F298ADB82B06

Do i look too ethnic or can i pass as germanic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 39, IdiAmin and 3 others
Im polish near dwusthland Did i pass the test?

just be 6 psl theory

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
over for scottish /irish pheno

I look pure Oghuz Turkmen over for me too 🤣

These number 1 traits threads are fucking shit, there are like the "THE BEST WAY TO GET ANY GIRL YOU WANT" PUA ads

• JFL
Reactions: noor
I'll keep my African genes.

2 words:

Germanic phenotype

View attachment 870760

View attachment 870761

View attachment 870762

Copers here will deny