The official age gap dating "creepiness rule", dating a 16 as a 19 yr old =pedophilia

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
The “creepiness rule” states that the youngest you should date is “half your age plus seven.” The less commonly used corollary is that the oldest you should date is “subtract seven from your age and double it.”

(Your age) /2 plus 7

For ex if you are 19
Then 19/2 +7=16.5
So according to this, the youngest a 19 year old can date is 16.5(almost 17) and up,without looking creepy

Soyddit society will literally castrate you , make you seem like the biggest creepiest grooming piece of shit if you even think about dating a fresh 16 or younger if ur 19
Since according to them, they haven't mentally matured yet, in spite of being legal in western countries, according to normies
They dont want autist subhuman to have teen love, just want em to perish

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
autism

• +1
The “creepiness rule” states that the youngest you should date is “half your age plus seven.” The less commonly used corollary is that the oldest you should date is “subtract seven from your age and double it.”

(Your age) /2 plus 7

For ex if you are 19
Then 19/2 +7=16.5
So according to this, the youngest a 19 year old can date is 16.5(almost 17) and up,without looking creepy

Soyddit society will literally castrate you , make you seem like the biggest creepiest grooming piece of shit if you even think about dating a fresh 16 or younger if ur 19
Since according to them, they haven't mentally matured yet, in spite of being legal in western countries, according to normies
They dont want autist subhuman to have teen love, just want em to perish
good thread, should've also added that 12-16 is prime for virginmaxxed girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and justinzayn
If it's not illegal who gives a shit what people think. Do what you want.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, height, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
it's a flawed equation. basiclaly the younger the better (while legal)

• +1
Are paki foids used up whores at 19? You need a virgin 16yo jb if so indeed

• +1
we were talking about this in class and i asked how 16 and 18 is bad and 2 guys laughed like i was trippin

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deprived
we were talking about this in class and i asked how 16 and 18 is bad and 2 guys laughed like i was trippin
I had the same inteaction last year
My 18yo friend was talking about how he'd never date a 17yo cuz they are at "different stages of life" :feelskek:
I asked him what if she was 18yo but was still in HS and he wouldn't answer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, House Lannister and 190cm90kg