The one good thing society lets us men have

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
The one good thing about being a normie guy is that you usually do end up getting to choose the female that you breed with
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Now I know what you speds are thinking, "but-but Robobacolacurryfaggot999, how is that possible? Don't women choose the partners in a relationship by being HyPergAmoUs?"

Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

Well yes, if you are a worthless inkwell, but literally all normie men that aren't Sub 4 PSL are expected to ask out the girl by society. Back when I was a hideous nonNT faggot curry subhuman who deserved to be alone, I would ask out girls, but of course they didn't reciprocate, because I was sub 4 PSL. I would get rejected since i didn't know the ins and outs of getting pussy.
charles laughton disney GIF

However, a huge issue with this site that I have mentioned is that we turned the "over if girls don't approach you meme" into a real thing to the point where many of us don't even try anymore. We don't bother to ask out girls since we assume they have no interest in us when they don't make the first move.
page regards GIF

But that's where we are wrong. Society tells us that men are supposed to ask the girl out and it is the responsibility of the man to start family building. I realized that too much of the time I just wait on my ass and wait to get iois from girls.

sponge bob day GIF

And to some degree it works. I do get approached by them now that I am not ugly and they do text me sometimes out of the blue, but the point is that I could have gotten more pussy had I just gone to them first. And it usually works. The girl I am currently with had to ask me out and essentially always text first, and I guess I am okay with that, but I am likely going to dump her since i am not that into her.
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Most of my friends who are in a relationship are there because they asked who THEY liked and if you meet the looks requirement the girl usually falls for you 🥰. I saw my classmate's girlfriend's Instagram and the pfp is a picture of them together when I know for a fact HE asked her out.

umberto eco GIF

TL; DR: society wants men to chase women, but that's okay and it's actually an advantage. Why do you think teenage boys make homecoming dance posters and men propose to their wives on one knee?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and MrGlutton
anyone who replies with drnd is gay and their mother is a whore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14139
I'm bi and my mom is a virgin
oh wait youre another anime cretin, oh lord why is there another one of you retarded gripmaxxing clones every other week :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
oh wait youre another anime cretin, oh lord why is there another one of you retarded gripmaxxing clones every other week :feelsohgod:
who is gripmaxxing and isn't that anime art in your profile picture

good thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Women do approach and if you dont get ioi you shouldent approach