The one thing about school that sucked as a mentalcel

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:GROUP PROJECTS

WHEN DID THESE FUCKING NIGGERS THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO DO SUCH THINGS KNWOING THERES ALWAYS GOING TO BE ONE GUY LEFT OUT WHICH IS ME

EVERYTIME THE TEACHERS SAY OK STUDENTS FIND A PARTNER, EVERYONE LOOKS AT THE PERSON THEYRE CHOOSING LMFAO ROFL JFL NO ONE EVER KNOWS THAT I EXIST IN CLASS :lul::lul::lul::lul: god it sucks being known as the school shooter quiet kid kind of person

IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS WHEN IM FORCED TO HAVE A PARTNER TOO, STUPID NORMIE FAGGOTS THIS GIRL FUCKING GOT MAD AND CURSES AT ME FOR ASKING TO BORROW A PENCIL FUCKING CRINKLE CUT FRIES HAIR LOOKIN ASS NIGGA I HATE BLONDES THEYRE ALL GAY TEEHEE ONLY CHAD CAN BORROW MY PENCIL I GET VIRTUALLY NOTHING DONE WORKING WITH THESE BITCHES MAN

To be honest though I just sleep all day and pick at gum under the desk in class but at lunch I ALWAYS sit by myself and you know you’re non nt as fuck when the only person who even tries to talk to you outside of class IS A TEACHER OL GRANNY BITCH COOKIE DOUGH LOOKIN STANK BREATH ASS BITCHES

THE BEST FEELING WAS SITTING AT THE BUS AND WATCHING THE NICE LONG DRIVE :Comfy: the bus ride is usually fun even though I sit alone at least it’s peaceful. I get home and let out some huge farts that I’ve been holding all damn day

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Yeah this is just as bad as when you have to sit alone at lunch if not worse.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Have you tried skipping class? Last year I would do it every time we had a project or get ISS on that day. This year I just skip school every chance I get lol

Have you tried skipping class? Last year I would do it every time we had a project or get ISS on that day. This year I just skip school every chance I get lol
yea id skip class when i had projects and hide in the abthroom but i got in trouble too manytimes for that

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
yea id skip class when i had projects and hide in the abthroom but i got in trouble too manytimes for that
I stopped caring and now my cortisol is 0. Planning to rope soon though so good luck.

It's because of your face, not because you are a "mentalcel".

• +1
Reactions: Slob
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:GROUP PROJECTS

WHEN DID THESE FUCKING NIGGERS THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO DO SUCH THINGS KNWOING THERES ALWAYS GOING TO BE ONE GUY LEFT OUT WHICH IS ME

EVERYTIME THE TEACHERS SAY OK STUDENTS FIND A PARTNER, EVERYONE LOOKS AT THE PERSON THEYRE CHOOSING LMFAO ROFL JFL NO ONE EVER KNOWS THAT I EXIST IN CLASS :lul::lul::lul::lul: god it sucks being known as the school shooter quiet kid kind of person

IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS WHEN IM FORCED TO HAVE A PARTNER TOO, STUPID NORMIE FAGGOTS THIS GIRL FUCKING GOT MAD AND CURSES AT ME FOR ASKING TO BORROW A PENCIL FUCKING CRINKLE CUT FRIES HAIR LOOKIN ASS NIGGA I HATE BLONDES THEYRE ALL GAY TEEHEE ONLY CHAD CAN BORROW MY PENCIL I GET VIRTUALLY NOTHING DONE WORKING WITH THESE BITCHES MAN

To be honest though I just sleep all day and pick at gum under the desk in class but at lunch I ALWAYS sit by myself and you know you’re non nt as fuck when the only person who even tries to talk to you outside of class IS A TEACHER OL GRANNY BITCH COOKIE DOUGH LOOKIN STANK BREATH ASS BITCHES

THE BEST FEELING WAS SITTING AT THE BUS AND WATCHING THE NICE LONG DRIVE :Comfy: the bus ride is usually fun even though I sit alone at least it’s peaceful. I get home and let out some huge farts that I’ve been holding all damn day
mentalcel = 5.5 PSL

Yeah i hate those. They either kick me out completely or treat me like a sped kid and tvey might kick me out

Teachers do it on purpose to humiliate subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Bruh. Why skip class you just hurt your grades

Bruh. Why skip class you just hurt your grades
He can just go to a trade school after he graduates, college is a waste of time unless STEM

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Slob