the only legit BLUEPILL about LOOKS

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
it still doesn't change anything to looks theory

but, it can at least give you some hope :

despite all the blackpills / redpills about looks, we can admit that real CHADS / MOGGERS in the daily real life , are extremely rare

this is not cope , it's true , i made personal statistics in many countries and i can ensure you that only 10% of young men are above 5PSL

and pure CHADS , the ones y'all have on your profile pictures are like 0.5% of young men population

but, this is actually the only legit bluepill about looks, all the rest is BLACKPILL :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Preoximerianas, Lorsss and 6 others
that's a blackpill for women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 16197 and 17 others
I rarely see good looking men in my country , you can count them on fingers tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Yea… but then when you live with one that’s 6’2 in a major metropolis for a few years……:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

that only 10%
No way, if I consider only young men there are a lot of men above 5 psl

Average young man around 17-20 is 5'11 or more, slim, with the trendy haircut from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Catawampus and 3 others

despite all the blackpills / redpills about looks, we can admit that real CHADS / MOGGERS in the daily real life , are extremely rare

this is not cope , it's true , i made personal statistics in many countries and i can ensure you that only 10% of young men are above 5PSL

and pure CHADS , the ones y'all have on your profile pictures are like 0.5% of young men population

but, this is actually the only legit bluepill about looks, all the rest is BLACKPILL :blackpill:
0.5% is way too much, that would mean there are like 10 million white chads across the entire globe which there aren't, true chad is like 0.1% at most

Average young man around 17-20 is 5'11 or more, slim, with the trendy haircut from tiktok
Men in their early 20s looking like shit on average and HTNs+ being rare is such a frail cope jfl. Female standards being sky high (no matter how many lies people spread, it's the truth) doesn't help either.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Preoximerianas, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I've seen legit Chad get rated 6 on eyeme.io btw. So I'm guessing I'm doing good myself considering I get a 5

Men in their early 20s looking like shit on average and HTNs+ being rare is such a frail cope jfl. Female standards being sky high (no matter how many lies people spread, it's the truth) doesn't help either.

it's not cope , this is the truth, having a trendy haircut or being a tallfag doesn't mean you're a mogger

the only countries where 13-15% are 5PSL+ are ITALY and NETHERLANDS

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeh kind of

it also means that the cause of hypergamy is female's biological nature , not statistical
The “cause” of hypergamy is average looking narcies trying to explain how they’re “totally chadlites I swear” but still somehow unsuccessful with women.

One chad can still easily service a hundred women who will be content to share.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Preoximerianas, Dev71 and 2 others

The Instagram celebrities fly girls out to to fuck them. The girls will then be satisfied for five or so years until another celebrity flies them out.

Not just that but girls will drive for hours to Chads houses, even hot girls. One of the hottest girl I've ever seen IRL, showed me a picture of a guy who's hotter than any guy I've seen IRL who she matched with (She had over a thousand good looking matches she ignored btw). This guy was two hours away but he ghosted her and she was devastated. She dated the most attractive guy I've ever seen, and then dumped him for a new guy because he could only talk about the gym, and then wound up dumping the next guy as well because he also could only talked about the gym. Looks maxers with top tier genetics, who dedicate their lives to it, may get some sex, but it's over for all men as far as fulfilling relationships. We are just products.

If I had to guess:

Chads:
Fuck 7's and above. 7's and above have many Chad's to choose from and ghost most of them, most of the time. They may flirt with Chads for ego and then ghost or flake on Chads for even more ego. They may prefer rich chads, or famous chads, niche Chads, they have plenty of choice. The 7's and above will fuck a Chad when they are horny but they are often not horny enough. Every few years they also get their turn to date a serial monogomer Chad, and spend their time waiting hanging out with girlfriends and rejecting guys to feel good about themselves.

Chad Lites:
Fuck 4's through 6's

High Tier Normies
Fuck 3's or LDAR. Many HTR will choose to not have sex. Can sometimes fuck 4's when they are lucky.

Normies:
Can fuck 2's and below or LDAR

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The Instagram celebrities fly girls out to to fuck them. The girls will then be satisfied for five or so years until another celebrity flies them out.

Not just that but girls will drive for hours to Chads houses, even hot girls. One of the hottest girl I've ever seen IRL, showed me a picture of a guy who's hotter than any guy I've seen IRL who she matched with (She had over a thousand good looking matches she ignored btw). This guy was two hours away but he ghosted her and she was devastated. She dated the most attractive guy I've ever seen, and then dumped him for a new guy because he could only talk about the gym, and then wound up dumping the next guy as well because he also could only talked about the gym. Looks maxers with top tier genetics, who dedicate their lives to it, may get some sex, but it's over for all men as far as fulfilling relationships. We are just products.

If I had to guess:

Chads:
Fuck 7's and above. 7's and above have many Chad's to choose from and ghost most of them, most of the time. They may flirt with Chads for ego and then ghost or flake on Chads for even more ego. They may prefer rich chads, or famous chads, niche Chads, they have plenty of choice. The 7's and above will fuck a Chad when they are horny but they are often not horny enough. Every few years they also get their turn to date a serial monogomer Chad, and spend their time waiting hanging out with girlfriends and rejecting guys to feel good about themselves.

Chad Lites:
Fuck 4's through 6's

High Tier Normies
Fuck 3's or LDAR. Many HTR will choose to not have sex. Can sometimes fuck 4's when they are lucky.

Normies:
Im getting bored of this. Send me A pic of the guy and I bet you the „chad“ you are talking about is all htns. It’s always like that. The moment someone talks about chadS plural I already know he must be some ethnic or ugly UK fag

I swiped through thousands of guys and all were ugly

Im getting bored of this. Send me A pic of the guy and I bet you the „chad“ you are talking about is all htns. It’s always like that. The moment someone talks about chadS plural I already know he must be some ethnic or ugly UK fag

I swiped through thousands of guys and all were ugly
It was in a city with millions of guys, and he was two hours away meaning he was part of the millions outside the city. I already told you, she had a thousand matches, who were all at least the top 1% of the guys, meaning he crushed the top 1%. I don't have a picture, this was years ago, she just showed me him on her phone.

Chads are maybe 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 100,000 if I had to guess. Rough numbers, but you could easily swipe through thousands of guys and not see any. Depending on where you live makes a big difference. But they are fucking all the top girls, with Chadlites fighting over the scraps that are still decent.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend and one job away
It was in a city with millions of guys, and he was two hours away meaning he was part of the millions outside the city. I already told you, she had a thousand matches, who were all at least the top 1% of the guys, meaning he crushed the top 1%. I don't have a picture, this was years ago, she just showed me him on her phone.

Chads are maybe 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 100,000 if I had to guess. Rough numbers, but you could easily swipe through thousands of guys and not see any. Depending on where you live makes a big difference. But they are fucking all the top girls, with Chadlites fighting over the scraps that are still decent.
Can you dm a pic of the girl tho ?

Can you dm a pic of the girl tho ?
I don't have any pics of her. I blocked her years ago after she ghosted me. Back when I was using face-book. Since then have deleted my FB account, and completely forgot her name.

But yah, she's just some bitch who acts nice, but is a complete psychopath like most people.

Even though she was one of the best looking girls I've seen, her boyfriends mogged the crap out of her. All women date up only.

• +1
I don't have any pics of her. I blocked her years ago after she ghosted me. Back when I was using face-book. Since then have deleted my FB account, and completely forgot her name.

But yah, she's just some bitch who acts nice, but is a complete psychopath like most people.
I just wanna gauge what means gl to you. Most of the time ppl just overrate everyone in their personal life

I just wanna gauge what means gl to you. Most of the time ppl just overrate everyone in their personal life
Most likely, I am over rating her. Most women I've met are overweight and ugly. She was a short petite/fit blond, half asian, half white, but looked mostly white. I am very attracted to Asian women, so I will rate any girl who looks even a little Asian much higher.

I actually have a crazy theory, that is a contrary explanation to all the black pill data.

It's that:
Looks affect how we assess some one's personality (Halo effect)
AND Personality affects we assess some one's looks (Also Halo effect)

From tinder pics you can see guys personality through their vibe, body posture, and to a lesser degree clothing, and image choices.

I would guess that how we perceive how good looking some one is:

70% Their objective looks
15% Their vibe, how they carry themselves, how they dress. Are they relaxed and confident? What's their speaking style and voice?
15% How well we know them. In my experience, girls have always become more ugly the longer I've known them because I've realized what horrible fucked up people they are and it really kills my physical attraction towards them. After I knew this girl for a while I looked at her like she was a little troll, and focused on all her negative features, but I remembered how I first assessed her when I saw her, which is why I say she was one of the most physically attractive women I've seen IRL.

• +1
  • Love it
Most likely, I am over rating her. Most women I've met are overweight and ugly. She was a short petite/fit blond, half asian, half white, but looked mostly white. I am very attracted to Asian women, so I will rate any girl who looks even a little Asian much higher.

I actually have a crazy theory, that is a contrary explanation to all the black pill data.

It's that:
Looks affect how we assess some one's personality (Halo effect)
AND Personality affects we assess some one's looks (Also Halo effect)

From tinder pics you can see guys personality through their vibe, body posture, and to a lesser degree clothing, and image choices.

I would guess that how we perceive how good looking some one is:

70% Their objective looks
15% Their vibe, how they carry themselves, how they dress. Are they relaxed and confident? What's their speaking style and voice?
15% How well we know them. In my experience, girls have always become more ugly the longer I've known them because I've realized what horrible fucked up people they are and it really kills my physical attraction towards them. After I knew this girl for a while I looked at her like she was a little troll, and focused on all her negative features, but I remembered how I first assessed her when I saw her, which is why I say she was one of the most physically attractive women I've seen IRL.
Hapas are legit. I swear half Asians half white mixed are the hottest. Petite fit body and Amazing faces.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
chads are in the eye of the beholder so the theory makes no sense @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Seriously depends on country/location. Perhaps in Chadniavia and Chadmany, the average is like this. The average young man in America is bloatcel.

If I had to guess:

Chads:

Chad Lites:
Fuck 4's through 6's

High Tier Normies

Normies:
For the zoomer generation, I'd say this is pretty accurate. No one who's below a 5/10 SMV wise is getting anything except the random oofy doofy.

I'm a mid-tier normie.

I've fucked a 6/10, then she ghosted me.
Made out with two 4/10s, then they ghost me.
Can only get consistent sex with a 2/10.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 14478
Last edited:
Pure Chads are rare, true.
But Chadlites are not so rare.

If I had to guess:

Chads:

Chad Lites:
Fuck 4's through 6's

High Tier Normies

Normies:
Normies score because friend circle and bragging about everything they Do In a NT approved way.

Unless you do this you won't score a nonfat woman

I've seen legit Chad get rated 6 on eyeme.io btw. So I'm guessing I'm doing good myself considering I get a 5
I'm currently at 5.9:chad: I saw chico on there too and he got 7.2

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
google the fenale delusion calculator

I played with that a little and even though they are crazy delusional I think those numbers are off based on what I have seen out there. It might be just multiplying each factor out and that is how it claims there is less than 1% of white guys that are 28-35 that are 6 foot or above (non-obese) making 100k a year. I don't live in a real big city where there would be more but I think that number is closer to 2% or 3% in reality as I know a few people that fit hose numbers though they meat them barely being just 6 foot to 6 foot 1 or so and making right at that 100k income mark with their business. 2%, 3% or so still shows a lot of delusion however.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss