• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Nick.Harte
What do you mean by pity?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and n9wiff
Anyone else?
Yes me here
We both truecels
Unfortunately I joined this site to find other fellow incels and form a group where we could cope and achieve our dreams together
But this site is filled with fake incels majority get girls here

• JFL
Reactions: Sven
Same. Young foids have always mocked me
Me too bruh even tho I'm tall with an average face ig I'm just so not NT but always mocked by foids
At this point I literally want to beat one till she begs

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
but always mocked by foids
The blackpill is real man. Foids can be some fucking cruel creatures without any mercy for the genetically inferior. I remember one time I had to hold my tears when I overheard one foid pointing out all my failos to her friend. Damn, am I that ugly ?

• WTF
Reactions: itsover36282
The blackpill is real man. Foids can be some fucking cruel creatures without any mercy for the genetically inferior. I remember one time I had to hold my tears when I overheard one foid pointing out all my failos to her friend. Damn, am I that ugly ?
Agree only hope is to dht max testosterone max become a muscle God and beat the shit out of both Chad and his foids
Break their fucking jaw and dominate everyone

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and itsover36282
He will get his dick sucked by a harem of stacies to recover from that beating
Beat him to a deformed incel
He should know what it feels to be segregated and lonely for life
That's what I do in my uni anyways

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ngl bruh in my 1st year I remember getting mocked by everyone not a single friend
And with my oversized shirt like a literal nerd I got no glasses still the nerdy skinny guy of my class no friends even professors don't give shit if I exist or die
But in 2nd yr I started going to gym got muscled up still an incel but now i beat the shit out of anyone who mocks me they think twice before laughing on my face
Idc if it's a foid or a chad he will get the same beating
I have nothing to lose I'm not scared of cops
I would rather rot in jail
If you can't make friends better make more enemies at least your existence would be considered

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Nick.Harte
Yes me here
We both truecels
Unfortunately I joined this site to find other fellow incels and form a group where we could cope and achieve our dreams together
But this site is filled with fake incels majority get girls here
I'm not an incel, I'm just ugly.

Because it’s vague?
I actually don't know rlly how to explain it. It's like pity for being ugly in of itself. Or maybe it's just general fake niceness cuz they don't like the way I look but they exaggerate their fake niceness too much instead of just being nice how they would be like to anyone. Yeah it's definitely that. I dunno if pity is the word to describe that tho

The fact that they're so overly nice instead of just being nice like they would to anyone makes me feel subhuman cuz it's like I'm being treated as a retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
I actually don't know rlly how to explain it. It's like pity for being ugly in of itself. Or maybe it's just general fake niceness cuz they don't like the way I look but they exaggerate their fake niceness too much instead of just being nice how they would be like to anyone. Yeah it's definitely that. I dunno if pity is the word to describe that tho

The fact that they're so overly nice instead of just being nice like they would to anyone makes me feel subhuman cuz it's like I'm being treated as a retard
I meant who are these people, and in which situation do they treat you that way, for example at school, at work, etc?