The only oral steroid tha is worth it is Anadrol, favorite steroid of Andrey Smaev

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Dbol is more toxic, anavar is weak also wisntrol is weak, primobolan is even weaker and sarms are weaker then all of the mentioned.
Anadrol at 50mg for 6 weeks would make you a fucking unit, and you will maintain around 70-60% lf gains post cycle.

Last week i took 1 anadrol pill i had on my closet just bcs i wanted to lift heavy, and i did 3 plates bench press for 8.

Anadrol is best, just look at this size, i took anadrol for less then 3 weeks and that shit is just so potent
Screenshot 20240509 161814 comandroidgallery3d
4078297 WIN 20240418 00 02 35 Pro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Manu le coq, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
I will use tren and anadrol in a few months to become mutant

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NoReedemingFeature, socialcel and 1 other person
@butterworld

Kl8LE4f.jpeg

GOTTA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND AND GET BIG

• +1
Reactions: hardstyle, Lokki and ConfusedBolivian
i’ve found anavar to be pretty mogger tbh, high dose and no sides and i’m putting lean gains like crazy

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and NorwoodAscender
Dbol is more toxic, anavar is weak also wisntrol is weak, primobolan is even weaker and sarms are weaker then all of the mentioned.
Anadrol at 50mg for 6 weeks would make you a fucking unit, and you will maintain around 70-60% lf gains post cycle.

Last week i took 1 anadrol pill i had on my closet just bcs i wanted to lift heavy, and i did 3 plates bench press for 8.

Anadrol is best, just look at this size, i took anadrol for less then 3 weeks and that shit is just so potent
View attachment 2909544View attachment 2909548
Fuckin hell.

Anavar has almost no retarted side effects

didn’t laid take it

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i’ve found anavar to be pretty mogger tbh, high dose and no sides and i’m putting lean gains like crazy
how high of a dose

have u ever tried superdrol?

MASS MONSTER!!!

did you get fillers? Your face looks robust

very good. looks like tyler maher plus billy zane

thoughts on halotest ?

thoughts on halotest ?
Only usage is for strenght and aggression, also bodybuilders use it for cutting but doesnt built muscle

• +1
Reactions: gigell
24255009_1868884379815459_8206011702579639721_o.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
not really, it’s from one of the most reputable labs it’s legit
Yeah here in Bolivia i can get 20pills of 50mg anadrol for 90 bolivianos (13 dollars)

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
not really, it’s from one of the most reputable labs it’s legit
I will use tren anadrol test cycle in the future, now i am growing good on 400mg deca

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
What are your sbd maxes?

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

You are a fool roiding like that. You will descend hard in your 20s. God may have mercy on your soul.

superdrol>anadrol

You are a fool roiding like that. You will descend hard in your 20s. God may have mercy on your soul.
Screenshot 20240512 004003 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20240507 120536 cominstagramandroid

Yeh bro i look ugly and have 0 women now over

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_161727_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_161727_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    923.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and traveler
I wanna do my first cycle, do I need trt after anavar, ty confused bolivian

I give you have good face. And probably you can get women now. But you are still a kid and you don't understand life is not I let about mogging in your 20s, is keeping your youth and looks as long as possible.
Ok bro

• +1
Reactions: traveler
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Charisma

what are the negative effects

what are the negative effects
Roid rage, bloat, possible gyno, very androgenic so hair loss and purple acne,liver toxicity and toxic to the digestive system

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, traveler and mirrormogger
I give you have good face. And probably you can get women now. But you are still a kid and you don't understand life is not I let about mogging in your 20s, is keeping your youth and looks as long as possible.

Hablo tu idioma.
Me la pela y si me moggea manda foto de tu cara

• +1
I dont squat or deadlift.
My OHP max is 100kgs for 8
Bench is 130kgs for 10
Pull ups is 30kgs for 7
I am 103kgs 6'2
Damn bro that’s impressive. Gear really makes a difference. I know a farmer that has you’re exact build but natty and all his lifts are slightly less. But he’s been at it for years.

• +1
Damn bro that’s impressive. Gear really makes a difference. I know a farmer that has you’re exact build but natty and all his lifts are slightly less. But he’s been at it for years.
Mirin, i got my gains and strength in 6 months of roiding

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler and PrinceofDarkness
Mirin, i got my gains and strength in 6 months of roiding
got me and my boy contemplating lmfao, we seen dudes weaker than us pre covid, come back after covid jump in size and strength like crazy. Obv gear use but mirin the gains.

• JFL
got me and my boy contemplating lmfao, we seen dudes weaker than us pre covid, come back after covid jump in size and strength like crazy. Obv gear use but mirin the gains.
Roids most definetly

• Woah
mirin information from brah