Kraken
is how evil God is

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 26092
i want to make people kill themselves

is how evil God is
i want to make people kill themselves
The demiurge just wants us to kill ourselves.
So when we die we delude ourselves and go into the light, we will reincarnate as 5‘2 balding janitors in the lower downtown slums of bombay.
46501FFE 1DC6 4BF8 8AD5 8FEC80592C73

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 17791, Sprinkles and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 14392
Yep. For example being born as an 5‘1 Indian janitor.
i get your point but im saying in practical terms there are worse things out there use your imagination if you got to

i get your point but im saying in practical terms there are worse things out there use your imagination if you got to
yeah I was just joking.
If you‘re disabled-tier, your body can become a literal prison for you. Some years ago I saw a video of Chad with a beautiful gf.
He worked at a logistics company and after a forklift accident this poor dude lost the entire under part of his body and a arm, everything below his navel had to be amputated.
This was a robocop tier type of injury at this point.
Approximately a year after, his gf left him Obviously because he lost his Willy and balls in the accident.
And not even his model tier looks could‘ve compensated for that.
At some point you have to be kinda thankful that you were born healthy and hope you remain healthy till’ your old.
You can still do almost everything in terms of hobbies and sightseeing.
You just miss out in relationships and social contacts, because then society and your looks are holding you back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
There is no god.

yeah I was just joking.
If you‘re disabled-tier, your body can become a literal prison for you. Some years ago I saw a video of Chad with a beautiful gf.
He worked at a logistics company and after a forklift accident this poor dude lost the entire under part of his body and a arm, everything below his navel had to be amputated.
This was a robocop tier type of disability at this point.
Approximately a year after, his gf left him Obviously because he lost his Willy and balls in the accident.
And not even his model tier looks could‘ve compensated for that.
At some point you have to be kinda thankful that you were born healthy and hope you remain healthy till’ your old.
You can still do almost everything in terms of hobbies and sightseeing.
You just miss out in relationships and social contacts, because then society and your looks are holding you back.
i mean being an indian janitor looks worse on paper but having a support system will get you out of any bad situation once you lose your place in the world people will ravish your soul!
There is no god.
i know but if there were one i would like to beat the shit out of him like other biblical prophets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
i mean being an indian janitor looks worse on paper but having a support system will get you out of any bad situation once you lose your place in the world people will ravish your soul!

i know but if there were one i would like to beat the shit out of him like other biblical prophets
If there were gods, I'd think they were lots of them and some were chill while others are dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
If there were gods, I'd think they were lots of them and some were chill while others are dicks.
i always felt this way and it doesnt make sense that we made the greek and egyptian gods irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
i always felt this way and it doesnt make sense that we made the greek and egyptian gods irrelevant
yeah. I think that stuff might have some truth to it tbh

yeah. I think that stuff might have some truth to it tbh
life is ultimately a waste of time unless we do something with ourselves bigger than us! not really relevant to what we are talking about

life is ultimately a waste of time unless we do something with ourselves bigger than us! not really relevant to what we are talking about
Uber Mentions vibe