The only thing still messing with my self esteem is my hair

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I swear if I wasn't balding I would be so much more confident and wouldn't be so neurotic about wearing a hat everywhere and putting so much energy into just retaining the hair I have. If I had a perfect hairline at this point I would be PSL 5 or even 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SkinjobCatastrophe, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
What treatments did you try? I'm already on minox, needling, saw palmetto and nizoral and I'll be making my first batch of zix this weekend. I'm starting finasteride as soon as I finish school, right now my whore mother doesnt allow me to get because it would "distract" me from studying:soy::soy::soy:

What treatments did you try? I'm already on minox, needling, saw palmetto and nizoral and I'll be making my first batch of zix this weekend. I'm starting finasteride as soon as I finish school, right now my whore mother doesnt allow me to get because it would "distract" me from studying:soy::soy::soy:
It's complicated I've been on finasteride for 18 months and I've occasionally used RU58841 but got scared of it a few times because it would give me temporary blurry vision so I took breaks from it. It doesn't seem to be doing it to me anymore. But with TRT and now doing a steroid cycle it's very hard to know what's happening to my hair. It doesn't seem to have receded anymore in the last year but maybe I'm just not noticing it

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I'm currently taking oral minoxidil cuz it's easy and doesn't affect me like it does other people

• +1
It's complicated I've been on finasteride for 18 months and I've occasionally used RU58841 but got scared of it a few times because it would give me temporary blurry vision so I took breaks from it. It doesn't seem to be doing it to me anymore. But with TRT and now doing a steroid cycle it's very hard to know what's happening to my hair. It doesn't seem to have receded anymore in the last year but maybe I'm just not noticing it
How has fin been for you? What dosage and do you get any sides? Also be careful with trt and steroid as they can pretty much rape your hair if you already have mpb genes.

How has fin been for you? What dosage and do you get any sides? Also be careful with trt and steroid as they can pretty much rape your hair if you already have mpb genes.
Fin gave me depression and anxiety. Chronically. I fixed it with taking progesterone. Also yeah I'm aware this is the absolute last blast I'll ever do, if I ever wanna roid again I'm sticking to Anavar only.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, PYT, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I'm currently taking oral minoxidil cuz it's easy and doesn't affect me like it does other people
feel like you do a lot of looksmaxing. whats your routine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
show you physique

Same. Hairline wise, I'm either thinning or was born with this hairline.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I swear if I wasn't balding I would be so much more confident and wouldn't be so neurotic about wearing a hat everywhere and putting so much energy into just retaining the hair I have. If I had a perfect hairline at this point I would be PSL 5 or even 5.5.
Imagine me being bald since twelve years old and then people tell me “bro wtf it’s just hair” :soy::soy::soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
show you physique
PXL 20210524 0501001463

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, ezio6, PYT and 4 others
not worth to lose your hair
Tbh I wish they didn't send me tren, this shit is so good and strong it seems too good to be true, I'm taking a low dose and just look huge. After this it's just TRT and occasionally Anavar if I wanna step it up, with finasteride and RU obviously.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
tren is neurotoxic

my guy is alzheimersmaxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Although I fucking love how confident and aggressive it makes me lol

Although I fucking love how confident and aggressive it makes me lol
if you're naturally laid back or even shy, then the rage you get from tren should balance out pretty nicely like that tbh

• +1
if you're naturally laid back or even shy, then the rage you get from tren should balance out pretty nicely like that tbh
It depends sometimes I'm super shy and sometimes I have zero inhib and get in lots of confrontations

It depends sometimes I'm super shy and sometimes I have zero inhib and get in lots of confrontations
i relate with that tbh im the same

• +1
you think its worth to take trt even with average t levels? I have normal t levels but i am to scared of blasting, so 150mg trt would be a idea. You think i could have enough benefits?

you think its worth to take trt even with average t levels? I have normal t levels but i am to scared of blasting, so 150mg trt would be a idea. You think i could have enough benefits?
nah just get your nuts out in the sunshine

• +1
i do it every evening and it feels fantastic, you feel a surge of test and the red and near infra red irradiates your balls and powers up the ledig cells

• +1
Not worth it imo