The only true way to find out how you look to others irl

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
In order to find out how you truly look like irl you need to follow these steps:

1) Record a video of yourself in normal lighting. Just move a bit around, maybe even talk but overall try to act as naturally as possible

2) Do not watch the video before you do the next step!!!
This is really important.

3) Before you watch the video you are going to mirror it.
On iPhone this can be done by editing the picture/video and pressing the button I marked red on this picture:
F44E2BA8 FA75 4C4D AC69 8C05E498547D

After you pressed on the button your video or in this example the picture of Zach Cox will be mirrored:
D71C8C3F 1D8B 47D3 B05C 7074875EB11B

4) Now you can watch the video and know how you look like irl. There isn’t a more accurate way.

Now some might say „But others don’t see your mirrored version, so how can this be the most accurate way?“

Yes others don’t see your mirrored version - they see your normal version. The point is tho that they are as used to your normal version the same way you are used to your mirrored version.

You will find your face better looking mirrored than non mirrored because your brain is used to seeing the mirrored version which means that asymmetries get less visible to you.

Others are more used to your non mirrored version which means that when they see your non mirrored version they also can barely notice your asymmetries.
And this is why your mirrored version is the actual way to see how others see you.

This also works in reverse. If you see the mirrored version of a person who you normally just see non mirrored their face will look slightly odd to you and you can easier spot their asymmetries.

Example for this:

Brad Pitts non mirrored face, which you are used to
F257C969 0AA4 4982 A1CC 95BABEDC928E

4A4F95BD 5E32 448C BF5E AD8C529D31BC

The mirrored picture should look more asymmetrical and unfamiliar to you. And that even despite the fact that Brad Pitts face is really symmetrical

@AscendingHero @Preston @WannabeJock @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Kroker @Korea @Mewton @Beastimmung @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @Biiyo03 @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Racky, subhuman incel and 18 others
I already did this and did not like the result one bit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, fjor2096, Oberyn and 4 others
Me in motion

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Lygodactylus, AscendingHero and 9 others
Mirrored face is so weird for some reason, its the exact same just that you aren't used to it

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Y not just look into a mirror foo

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Y not just look into a mirror foo
Because if you look into a mirror you aren’t a third person viewer.

And you also can’t see your face in all angles obv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, aBetterMii and volcelfatcel
I look like this in motion

2832944 15553

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14160, ROTTING and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, volcelfatcel, germanlooks and 2 others
I already did this and did not like the result one bit
Really? That surprises me. Did you mirror video and recorded it without lens distortion?
You should atleast look a shit ton better than if you didn’t mirror it

This will give you a visual representation of how your look, but you will always psychologicaly see urself different than other people. It is impossible to precisely know how others perceive your looks and mannerisms.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, xanny, Oberyn and 3 others
Tbh just look at a mirror, it is exactly same if you don't have an asymetric face, take your siblings with you if you want, looks %100 same

• +1
Reactions: xanny, germanlooks, geezcel and 1 other person
Tbh just look at a mirror, it is exactly same if you don't have an asymetric face, take your siblings with you if you want, looks %100 same
The problem with just looking into the mirror is that you can’t view yourself out of a different persons perspective. You also can’t see your face in all different angles etc.

Just try it out. The video will give you a much better representation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
The problem with just looking into the mirror is that you can’t view yourself out of a different persons perspective. You also can’t see your face in all different angles etc.

mirror is close to this
this just exposes more angles which is why it looks weird to us

All this text, just to take the long way. If you really wanna know how you look to others, Just cold approach women, The response should say everything it needs to

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
look in the mirror while on a gram of shrooms and you legit have a more accurate view of yourself (less activity in the default mode network = less biased view)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slothcel and Melo95

Did this too, not that different tbh, just looks a little weird at first.

• +1
look in the mirror while on a gram of shrooms and you legit have a more accurate view of yourself (less activity in the default mode network = less biased view)
Problem is everyone here thinks they are at least htn in mirror :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
get a 2nd mirror and place it opposite or at different angles to ur main mirror
can see yourself in diff angles in motion and also flipped the way others see you
don’t spend loads of money on a truemirror like ravi did

All this text, just to take the long way. If you really wanna know how you look to others, Just cold approach women, The response should say everything it needs to
Over for low iq brainlets like yourself.

This thread is about to show you how you look like to other and not if you look good or bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Already know i would look ropetier

I've tried flipping my images 180° and i absolutely start looking very bad / uncanny even tho the unflipped version looks good

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and bogii
get a 2nd mirror and place it opposite or at different angles to ur main mirror
can see yourself in diff angles in motion and also flipped the way others see you
don’t spend loads of money on a truemirror like ravi did
You didn’t read the thread.
A truemirror doesn’t show accurate how you look to others.

I would fall into deep depression if I did this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Mewton, Prince88 and 4 others
Over for low iq brainlets like yourself.

This thread is about to show you how you look like to other and not if you look good or bad.
Anime legend

• JFL
Too risky for my mental health :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
:feelswah:9

Attachments

• 20220429_100655.jpg
    20220429_100655.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 0
Judging at some of the responses many are either too dumb to understand what I wrote or just didn’t read it.

Others see your non mirrored version. But the way they see it is the same way you see your mirrored version which is why your mirrored version is for you the most accurate way to see how you look like to others. (It’s a bit of a Paradoxon)

• +1
Reactions: gogger, the next o'pry, Kroker and 1 other person
Judging at some of the responses many are either too dumb to understand what I wrote or just didn’t read it.

Others see your non mirrored version. But the way they see it is the same way you see your mirrored version which is why your mirrored version is for you the most accurate way to see how you look like to others. (It’s a bit of a Paradoxon)
Okay a question. When standing in front of the mirror with my friend I look at him and look back at the mirror again what I see is 100% the same according to your theory it should be different but it's not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger and Mewton
Okay a question. When standing in front of the mirror with my friend I look at him and look back at the mirror again what I see is 100% the same according to your theory it should be different but it's not.
That can’t be right.
When I look into a mirror with a friend his face looks noticeable different.
And here with Brad Pitts face you also see a clear difference

Brad Pitts non mirrored face, which you are used to
F257C969 0AA4 4982 A1CC 95BABEDC928E

4A4F95BD 5E32 448C BF5E AD8C529D31BC
The mirrored picture should look more asymmetrical and unfamiliar to you. And that even despite the fact that Brad Pitts face is really symmetrical

But what I need to add here is that the difference between your own mirrored and non mirrored version is a lot bigger and more visible to yourself than the difference between the mirrored and non mirrored version of another person.

The reason for that is that you are much more familiar with your own face by seeing it everyday day multiple times in the mirror your whole life. So you know your Face and all the asymmetries in and out whereas others don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Oberyn
I’ve done it before, I like myself better mirrored for some reason :Comfy:

I’ve done it before, I like myself better mirrored for some reason :Comfy:
do you think i have best eyes on this forum?

@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13332
do you think i have best eyes on this forum?

@StrangerDanger
theyre the worst so shut up about your fucking eyes or make a thread with a pic of them and truth will previal nasty eyed motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and StrangerDanger