The optimal amount of kids

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Probably 1, 2 at max.

That is if you even want to have kids in the first place.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
0 because mr Schwab told me so

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
only rich ppl can afford kids and you must be a mormon in utah or summin cause 99.999% of girls are hoes

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and optimisticzoomer
I would like to have 3 tbh, seems the perfect number. Unless I get girls, in that case I keep going until we get at least one boy

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
And who will carry on your genes and last name?
Muh genes and last name
All that matters about my genes is how they impact me and my life
I couldn't give a fuck about spreading my genes, and neither should anyone else, unless they have good features or are specially gifted

When I'm dead I'm dead

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I would like to have 3 tbh, seems the perfect number. Unless I get girls, in that case I keep going until we get at least one boy
Daughters mog sons by a mile

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
If ur chad and ur wife a stacy it's worth to have 15 kids

Just so that he can watch all his sisters live a better life than him and watch them get fucked by chads, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Just so that he can watch all his sisters live a better life than him and watch them get fucked by chads, brutal
He'll have to learn how harsh the world is personally. With a blackpilled father it's only the natural course

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and JovenCansao
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
optimal is +5 and all females with maybe 1 or 2 sons

whats the 27 club,we aint making it past 21

If I have any daughters I’m going out to get the milk
fuck having sons they'll end up like me
Put your son on HGH and MK-677 the moment he pops out the womb, also looksmax him and enroll him in high T sports activities (basketball, football, boxing/MMA, gymnastics) guaranteed he’ll be a Chad when he’s 16

If I have any daughters I’m going out to get the milk
well if poor definitely
Put your son on HGH and MK-677 the moment he pops out the womb, also looksmax him and enroll him in high T sports activities (basketball, football, boxing/MMA, gymnastics) guaranteed he’ll be a Chad when he’s 16
Guaranteed he'll be dead at 16

Muh genes and last name
All that matters about my genes is how they impact me and my life
I couldn't give a fuck about spreading my genes, and neither should anyone else, unless they have good features or are specially gifted

When I'm dead I'm dead
Cope

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and optimisticzoomer
Jfl
The biggest cope is to cope with the reality of death by thinking having some offspring with half your subhuman DNA changes that
Saying no to kids is not a cope. Saying no to sex is

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
I'll have as many as it takes for my sperm to become unsuitable for reproduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back