The Original LooksMaxer: Lucifer aka The Devil (Why Beauty Is Vain)

B

BartUser

Iron
2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

This is the story of Lucifer, The Devil. The first looksmaxer.

Ezekiel 28 King James Version

"11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

The King of Tyrus is referring to The Devil. Notice what The Bible says about his beauty. God created Lucifer to be a very beautiful creature. These next verses highlight his beauty.

"13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

God created The Devil to be a special creature, an anointed cherub (high ranking angel) created beautiful to glorify and serve God. The tabets and pipes are referring to music, Satan was created to be a musical creature.

"16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

Again, The Bible emphasizes Lucifer's beauty, that he corrupted his wisdom by reason of his brightness. His beauty is what lead to his downfall.

"18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Isaiah 14 King James Version

"12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Lucifer became The Devil because he wanted to be like the most high. He wanted to be God. Because of his beauty and his brightness, Satan wasn't satified with just being a servant of God and giving God the glory. He could not accept the way God made him as only a created being, he wanted to take the place of God and become God himself.

And then he promised the same to man:

Genesis 3 King James Version

"3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

The Devil tells Eve that she will become like God if she eats from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Just like he wants to be God, he is now tempting human beings with the same thing. This is what happens next:

"6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Eve saw that the fruit of the forbidden tree had beauty to it, it was pleasant to look upon. So she listened to The Devil and ate from it. And then gave some to Adam to eat as well, they now had the knowledge of good and evil, they knew they were naked. Cursing man with a sin nature.

"11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

"12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

The Devil tempted Eve to eat the fruit. She said he tricked her but the truth was, she wanted to eat it because of the beauty of it. And because of what Satan had told her, that Adam and Eve could become like God. This was the fall of man. Man now has a sin nature, he is tempted by his own flesh to do evil and also by Satan and his angels on a daily basis. The Devil is referred to in The Bible as the god of this world, lower case g.

2 Corinthians 4:4 King James Version

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Job 1 King James Version

"7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version

"12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Beauty is vain. Lucifer wants to destroy you by making you obsess over your looks, just like he did to himself. The end result, will be that you will try to become God, just like him. He runs this world and the next step in his plan is transhumanism, giving people genetic and technological changes through stem cells and nanotech, so that you will be able to try to become perfect. Only God is perfect. Stop trying to become God. Be content with how you were created. Don't let The Devil fool you, beauty is vain.

John 8 King James Version

"44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 3323, goat2x and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet, goat2x and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Dn rd. Repent of your sins

that boy is a monster

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Holy fuck nobody cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Britishlooksmaxxer, Clark69 and 1 other person
Nordic god's mog. Sif(PBUH) is the most beautiful being anyway.

Just convert to Satanism bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
dn rd,chad or death

Just convert to Satanism bro

Revelation 20:10 King James Version

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

• Love it
Reactions: Satan
cope satan mogs

muh worship jesus penis so that he may redeem us
muh blessed be the name of jewish god
muh all roasties get forgiveness thru christ

nah dawg satan was the OG mogger god made this mess

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Highrise and Britishlooksmaxxer
Revelation 20:10 King James Version

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
It's accurate ngl

cope satan mogs

jesus is absence
satan is fullfilment
just sell your soul bro

jesus is absence
satan is fullfilment
just sell your soul bro
nah i don't even believe satan exists and i don't even have a soul to sell

my beliefs are actually worse than religion. i don't even believe im something worthy of "eternal life".

im literally just the product of a shitty childhood in a shitty location on earth, nothing more than that, a product of circumstances. not something worth living forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Satan and oatmeal
jesus is absence
satan is fullfilment
just sell your soul bro

Revelation 14 King James Version

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

he was literally the angel of beauty
and the angel of music
which explains the degenerate rap music everyone enjous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Thou art gay.

my beliefs are actually worse than religion. i don't even believe im something worthy of "eternal life".

im literally just the product of a shitty childhood in a shitty location on earth, nothing more than that, a product of circumstances. not something worth living forever.
satanism is atheistic philosophy.
we don't believe in supernatural things like god or satan.
it's just an image to scare of closed-minded people who are trying to self deceive themselves by thinking if they hold their hands in special way and speak meaningless words things will magicalyl change
we believe in that you should lifemaxx whatever you have in your life because you have only one chance to do something with it

it's just an image to scare of closed-minded people who are trying to self deceive themselves by thinking if they hold their hands in special way and speak meaningless words things will magicalyl change
we believe in that you should lifemaxx whatever you have in your life because you have only one chance to do something with it
you are an autist cringe little kid just STFU

• JFL
Reactions: Satan

"THE ATHEIST RELIGION" || FULL MOVIE || The Case For Creation & Defeating Evolution

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
god couldnt cope with the mog

220px Robert Johnson

Satan is in the picture

2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

This is the story of Lucifer, The Devil. The first looksmaxer.

Ezekiel 28 King James Version

"11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

The King of Tyrus is referring to The Devil. Notice what The Bible says about his beauty. God created Lucifer to be a very beautiful creature. These next verses highlight his beauty.

"13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

God created The Devil to be a special creature, an anointed cherub (high ranking angel) created beautiful to glorify and serve God. The tabets and pipes are referring to music, Satan was created to be a musical creature.

"16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

Again, The Bible emphasizes Lucifer's beauty, that he corrupted his wisdom by reason of his brightness. His beauty is what lead to his downfall.

"18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Isaiah 14 King James Version

"12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Lucifer became The Devil because he wanted to be like the most high. He wanted to be God. Because of his beauty and his brightness, Satan wasn't satified with just being a servant of God and giving God the glory. He could not accept the way God made him as only a created being, he wanted to take the place of God and become God himself.

And then he promised the same to man:

Genesis 3 King James Version

"3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

The Devil tells Eve that she will become like God if she eats from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Just like he wants to be God, he is now tempting human beings with the same thing. This is what happens next:

"6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Eve saw that the fruit of the forbidden tree had beauty to it, it was pleasant to look upon. So she listened to The Devil and ate from it. And then gave some to Adam to eat as well, they now had the knowledge of good and evil, they knew they were naked. Cursing man with a sin nature.

"11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

"12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

The Devil tempted Eve to eat the fruit. She said he tricked her but the truth was, she wanted to eat it because of the beauty of it. And because of what Satan had told her, that Adam and Eve could become like God. This was the fall of man. Man now has a sin nature, he is tempted by his own flesh to do evil and also by Satan and his angels on a daily basis. The Devil is referred to in The Bible as the god of this world, lower case g.

2 Corinthians 4:4 King James Version

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Job 1 King James Version

"7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version

"12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Beauty is vain. Lucifer wants to destroy you by making you obsess over your looks, just like he did to himself. The end result, will be that you will try to become God, just like him. He runs this world and the next step in his plan is transhumanism, giving people genetic and technological changes through stem cells and nanotech, so that you will be able to try to become perfect. Only God is perfect. Stop trying to become God. Be content with how you were created. Don't let The Devil fool you, beauty is vain.

John 8 King James Version

"44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Jfl at God

>Makes ugly people

>makes looksmaxxing a sin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
cope satan mogs

Yeah just burn in hell

• +1
Reactions: Looks234