The other day I wore shoe lifts

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I frauded my height to 5'7 and the way I was treated truly amazed me. I was at a work training thing, where I met with lots of strangers - a lot of women older than me mid 20s to 40s and a few guys.

I spoke to a few guys and wow, the way I was treated was so different. Yeah I was being height mogged, but I wasn't being ignored, people actually listened to me. Even height mogged a girl by a few inches and she was playing with her hair and acting hella nervous when we were speaking. Later on during break, when I was sitting by myself. A woman literally sat on my table, approached me and said hi. We spoke for a bit and I asked her age, she was 40s - legit thought she was late 20s JFL. She asks my age, I say 21. And she giggles and says somet shit about "omg, I shouldn't be speaking to you! You're too young for me :)"

I experienced what a normie would experience for the first time in my life.

Even as I was walking back from work and getting on the bus, I spoke to this random black lady and we were joking about the weather, until the bus came.

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WHEN I WAS 5'5. WTF?!

tagging
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @DoctorLooksmax @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21620, latincell95 and 13 others
Successfulnormiemanlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Just4Beast, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 10 others
It's crazy what a few inches can do. I never leave the house without them now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
5'7....
Now imagine if you were 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
It's crazy what a few inches can do. I never leave the house without them now
I still do go out without them, but if I'm going somewhere and it involves women? You bet I'm wearing them jfl

Really intrigued now, what if I buy 4 inch lifts and put them in Conzuri??

I'd be 6'4", would people treat me different too?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
I still do go out without them, but if I'm going somewhere and it involves women? You bet I'm wearing them jfl
Good shit man. It's probably best if you can find a balance between wearing them and not. I've become such a mentalcel over height I feel the need to wear them anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

I'm fairly extroverted, when I was 5'5 and extroverted it was tough, I'd be ignored or given 1 word answers. Now that doesn't happen, I just feel like overall people are just much more open to being approached by me now

• So Sad
Reactions: Chasseur and Looks234

Ye 6’2 is when height halo begins

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Are you going to get LL or will you just cope with lifts.

Do you want a LTR or just some slays

• +1
Im
I frauded my height to 5'7 and the way I was treated truly amazed me. I was at a work training thing, where I met with lots of strangers - a lot of women older than me mid 20s to 40s and a few guys.

I spoke to a few guys and wow, the way I was treated was so different. Yeah I was being height mogged, but I wasn't being ignored, people actually listened to me. Even height mogged a girl by a few inches and she was playing with her hair and acting hella nervous when we were speaking. Later on during break, when I was sitting by myself. A woman literally sat on my table, approached me and said hi. We spoke for a bit and I asked her age, she was 40s - legit thought she was late 20s JFL. She asks my age, I say 21. And she giggles and says somet shit about "omg, I shouldn't be speaking to you! You're too young for me :)"

Even as I was walking back from work and getting on the bus, I spoke to this random black lady and we were joking about the weather, until the bus came.

tagging
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @DoctorLooksmax @PrinceLuenLeoncur
5'8 and i don't get that attention

• Woah
Sounds too good to be true, I'm 5'5 and pretty much invisible in public, if I wear 3" lifts, a few women will glance at me for a second then quickly look away(face is still the most important part, height is just a prerequisite - if you don't have it, it's over, but if you have it there's no guarantee for success if you don't meet their other requirements).

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and Chasseur
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDude023, Deprived and RecessedChinCel
Sounds too good to be true, I'm 5'5 and pretty much invisible in public, if I wear 3" lifts, a few women will glance at me for a second then quickly look away(face is still the most important part, height is just a prerequisite - if you don't have it, it's over, but if you have it there's no guarantee for success if you don't meet their other requirements).
Well you're 39 and op is 21

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and FailedNormieManlet
Well you're 39 and op is 21

this, nigga prolly looks like this

hero.jpg

as for the op, It's all in your head, 5'7 is as pathetic as 5'5 both are literal subhuman tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
I'm fairly extroverted, when I was 5'5 and extroverted it was tough, I'd be ignored or given 1 word answers. Now that doesn't happen, I just feel like overall people are just much more open to being approached by me now
I'm really happy u experienced this though.

tbh I always thought height was overrated unless ur 6'2+.

I've worn all kinda if shoes and never made any difference to how I been treated

• Love it
this, nigga prolly looks like this

hero.jpg

as for the op, It's all in your head, 5'7 is as pathetic as 5'5 both are literal subhuman tier
I thought that at first too but 5’5 is average girl height and 5’7 is tall girl height, he’d look taller than most girls which would cement that he is a man instead of invisible mogging victim

I'm really happy u experienced this though.

tbh I always thought height was overrated unless ur 6'2+.

I've worn all kinda if shoes and never made any difference to how I been treated
the jump from 5'5 to 5'7 was eye opening bhai, i feel like if i went clubbing I'd do well tbh

the jump from 5'5 to 5'7 was eye opening bhai, i feel like if i went clubbing I'd do well tbh
There needs to ge jaw lifts. Being recessed is such a subhuman state of being :feelsrope::feelsrope:

JFL my insurance is so terrible they don’t even cover my wisdom teeth removal even though two are impacted. I fucking hate Cuckmerica:feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
Do you mog me OP

• JFL
it's all in your head no one gave af about your 5 cms boost, you're still manlet.

Fuck this shit. This is so fucking unfair.

Yeah probably I know for a fact if I was 6ft2 or above I'd get way more stares

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

tagging
Consider msm and hydroquinone megadosing as well as triple LL and 8 sessions of stroma

Failedchadmanlet, change your username bhai. Once you'll get LL you'll swim in the pussy

Bhai how are u gonna wrestle 6'2 lanklets with those lifts now , u ll fall the second someone blows some air at u

tagging
You got that treatment being 5'7", now imagine frauding to 6' or 6'1"

tagging
If this is actually true
And I a,m 6 foot 2 and white so probably facial MOG u
How truly over it is for u
Cuzco I BARELY get treated nice

• Hmm...
If this is actually true
And I a,m 6 foot 2 and white so probably facial MOG u
How truly over it is for u
Cuzco I BARELY get treated nice
wdym by that question bro

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Thank U son been thinking of running for president one day and pulling the race card and getting LL
Presidents slay hard as funk
They all have first ladies

Presidents slay hard as funk
They all have first ladies
I mean they do have the ultimate status in their country but I do agree most presidents are over six foot and I've personally never seen a ltn president in the usa at least

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I mean they do have the ultimate status in their country but I do agree most presidents are over six foot and I've personally never seen a ltn president in the usa at least
They're all mogger
Have u seen Justin Trudeau or Abraham Lincoln

They're all mogger
Have u seen Justin Trudeau or Abraham Lincoln
Lincon Is just a mogger in general he even had a deformity which was the reason for him being so abnormal aka tall I believe it is the same one Michael Phelps yet still mogged

They're all mogger

Lincon Is just a mogger in general he even had a deformity which was the reason for him being so abnormal aka tall I believe it is the same one Michael Phelps yet still mogged
His zygos weremail insane NFL I'm drunk rn