The perfect diet after years of experimentation for leanmaxing

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
one cup of greek yogurt is 100 calories with 11 g protein. very satiating have two cups with strawberry for flavouring if it is unflavoured. then eat beef liver at noon with a cup of cofffee in gelatin with sugar for taste. have popcorn as snacks (35 g popcorn is 150 calories) . at dinner eat roti with paneer butter masala and onion as side . drink some coca cola before you go to sleep. total calories = 1800. calorie deficit would be around 700 with this diet and you wont fell shiit on it. im losing around 1kg a week w this diet now my basketball zygos have become more apparent with backlighting( still a long way to go)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, It'snotover, Deleted member 18544 and 6 others
is it ray peat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Nigga, Just Eat Less!

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Trilogy and Deleted member 28691

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
I always did well on either high carb ultra low fat (<20g) or keto. But I feel more athletic and able to workout on high carb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I always did well on either high carb ultra low fat (<20g) or keto. But I feel more athletic and able to workout on high carb.
yea low fat is key. too much protein makes you fatigue easily and make it harder to sleep tho. the high carb is protein sparing anyway and reduces cortisol from the cal deficit

50mg racemix amph
few ciggies
Cola, orange juice, fries, beef
/Thread

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 23558
OP you never got lean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 23558
Putting yourself in a calorie prison will lead to failure and binges long term. Dieting is stupid. If you want to lose weight, within your physiology, you should limit your meal frequency to 1 and food selection to animal derivatives and fruits. Eat to satiety, you can't swim upstream for long.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, rooman and Deleted member 23558
Putting yourself in a calorie prison will lead to failure and binges long term. Dieting is stupid. If you want to lose weight, within your physiology, you should limit your meal frequency to 1 and food selection to animal derivatives and fruits. Eat to satiety, you can't swim upstream for long.
intermittent fasting nukes tesosterone and collagen wrecks thyroid hormone and no benefit in terms of fat loss. no thanks.

Or you could just methmaxx like Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
one cup of greek yogurt is 100 calories with 11 g protein. very satiating have two cups with strawberry for flavouring if it is unflavoured. then eat beef liver at noon with a cup of cofffee in gelatin with sugar for taste. have popcorn as snacks (35 g popcorn is 150 calories) . at dinner eat roti with paneer butter masala and onion as side . drink some coca cola before you go to sleep. total calories = 1800. calorie deficit would be around 700 with this diet and you wont fell shiit on it. im losing around 1kg a week w this diet now my basketball zygos have become more apparent with backlighting( still a long way to go)
eat meat

intermittent fasting nukes tesosterone and collagen wrecks thyroid hormone and no benefit in terms of fat loss. no thanks.
I understand, but if you think you can rely perpetually on your discipline indefinetly to mantain a lower bodyfat you are a fool. Bodyfat setpoint is a thing, you'll just rebound sooner or later and you'll be here again drugging yourself up with a drug used for explosives. Either you change eating habits(selection/frequency) and eat to satiety or you'll fail. Good luck.

• Hmm...
I lost 22 pounds since may doing a relatively similar diet I don't follow a strict protocol just try to not eat alot during the day I will have glasses of raw milk (I skim the fat on top) or orange juice with gelatin or whey with coffee cigarettes or meth then some fruit for dinner 100g of raw beef with gummy bears for more gelatin and maybe a fruit

Just try to eat very lightly don't stuff yourself until you feel full like most people do, these big plates of meat and starch that leave you burping and feeling lethargic need to be avoided

• Woah
I lost 22 pounds since may doing a relatively similar diet I don't follow a strict protocol just try to not eat alot during the day I will have glasses of raw milk (I skim the fat on top) or orange juice with gelatin or whey with coffee cigarettes or meth then some fruit for dinner 100g of raw beef with gummy bears for more gelatin and maybe a fruit

Just try to eat very lightly don't stuff yourself until you feel full like most people do, these big plates of meat and starch that leave you burping and feeling lethargic need to be avoided
bruh what u lost 22 pounds in 2 months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy
bruh what u lost 22 pounds in 2 months?
yeah I was 150 now 128 lmao I used to force myself to eat for nootrients and ''benefits'' I feel much better now! I also used to be totally sedentary now I walk alot in germany

• Love it
I understand, but if you think you can rely perpetually on your discipline indefinetly to mantain a lower bodyfat you are a fool. Bodyfat setpoint is a thing, you'll just rebound sooner or later and you'll be here again drugging yourself up with a drug used for explosives. Either you change eating habits(selection/frequency) and eat to satiety or you'll fail. Good luck.
yea im not anywhere close to my bodyfat setpoint. i have been eating junk since 10 and only started eating healthy at 17 but fell for the bulking meme and got fat again. this time im getting thin and staying thin, also im eating to satiety i dont go to bed hungry but since i changed my diet im eating less than mainteance without feeling hungry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28731