• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deprived, Mewton and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Baldingman1998, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
:feelsgood: it changed since last time :feelsgood:

Mine it's a dense pine forest encompassed by a white mist with just a hint of golden sunlight penetrating through.

• Love it
This one is a unique one, best described as a rock formation covered in some sort of brown algae. The background is blue with rays of light bursting towards the screen. Yo this one trip tf out bro.

• Love it
This is like black magic, how you even do this?

• +1
H

• +1
cringe at this gaslighting

• Woah
That's something else there. Ugh.

• Hmm...
Don't hit reply. Amateur hacking bug. Not even a program. A glitch created by amateurs.

• +1
Try it again.

• +1
Nice try feds

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and thecel
why didnt work for me

• Woah
oh im retarded

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
Hello Sar there is a virus in my computer

Last edited:
  • Woah
why didnt work for me
Cherry picking. But I would expect this to be used on catfishers and overseas scamming services but on Americans? Ugh. Brutal. Someone's showing off and that's not very nice. Not to Americans. Regardless of free speech and if the other party likes it or not. Free speech. No one's on this forum threatening lives or yadda yadda yadda. And if such, an American won't. Unlike the threats I witnessed on Twitter a year back. I was shocked such was allowed against Trump. That was an eye opener.. But if this privilege is used on Americans, how further will it go? When people feel there's no place to express themselves, where do they go then?

I know who I am. My virus program indicated it wasn't a virus or trojan but a real person with priviledge. So the question is, "Why?" I hope it wasn't showing off.

• Woah
Ugh. If only you all would have held out a little longer, ugh! Right? Damn. No wonder why it's going to be so easy for China to fuck us up. And why our military didn't seize this nation yet beats the fuck out of me. Perhaps, it isn't what it is. But when those Chinese bastards get us, ugh. Those will be the days. And the joke will be on us! Because we provided them the resources (money from all that Made in China shit) that would be eventually used against us. Brutal. And I'm willing to bet my soul, that the agencies within this nation will take a knee to that old dragon. MY SOUL ON IT!

• Woah
Ugh. If only you all would have held out a little longer, ugh! Right? Damn. No wonder why it's going to be so easy for China to fuck us up. And why our military didn't seize this nation yet beats the fuck out of me. Perhaps, it isn't what it is. But when those Chinese bastards get us, ugh. Those will be the days. And the joke will be on us! Because we provided them the resources (money from all that Made in China shit) that would be eventually used against us. Brutal. And I'm willing to bet my soul, that the agencies within this nation will take a knee to that old dragon. MY SOUL ON IT!
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Woah
Ugh. If only you all would have held out a little longer, ugh! Right? Damn. No wonder why it's going to be so easy for China to fuck us up. And why our military didn't seize this nation yet beats the fuck out of me. Perhaps, it isn't what it is. But when those Chinese bastards get us, ugh. Those will be the days. And the joke will be on us! Because we provided them the resources (money from all that Made in China shit) that would be eventually used against us. Brutal. And I'm willing to bet my soul, that the agencies within this nation will take a knee to that old dragon. MY SOUL ON IT

• Woah
Lol

• +1